White Tiger Keidran and other color types and tribes.

The comic stuff here.

Moderators: avwolf, Tom

Message
Author
User avatar
Master
Posts: 309
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:48 pm
Location: México
Contact:

Re: White Tiger Keidran and other color types and tribes.

#16 Post by Technic[Bot] » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:45 am

We have seen white artic wolves, there are probably white/artic and gray foxes
And as you point out all the creatures in this world are synthethic. And some of them seem to be designed solely on their coolnes factor. So i would not discard a tribe of white tigers
Hulk10 wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:07 am

Now there is an idea. But what should I call it? However I've seen videos of albino crocodiles surviving in the wild. Also lets not forget gods created this world in the comics.
What about: Keidran biology and culture discussion?
There are three things that motivate people: Money, fear and love.
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
PhpBB in the age of facebook

User avatar
Templar GrandMaster
Posts: 643
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:52 am
Location: Alternate Mekkan where Keidrans live long lives

Re: White Tiger Keidran and other color types and tribes.

#17 Post by Hulk10 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:47 am

Technic[Bot] wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:45 am
We have seen white artic wolves, there are probably white/artic and gray foxes
And as you point out all the creatures in this world are synthethic. And some of them seem to be designed solely on their coolnes factor. So i would not discard a tribe of white tigers
Hulk10 wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:07 am

Now there is an idea. But what should I call it? However I've seen videos of albino crocodiles surviving in the wild. Also lets not forget gods created this world in the comics.
What about: Keidran biology and culture discussion?
Ooh I like it. Can I use it?
Hulk is strongest one there is -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.

User avatar
Master
Posts: 309
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:48 pm
Location: México
Contact:

Re: White Tiger Keidran and other color types and tribes.

#18 Post by Technic[Bot] » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:02 am

Hulk10 wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:47 am
Technic[Bot] wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:45 am
We have seen white artic wolves, there are probably white/artic and gray foxes
And as you point out all the creatures in this world are synthethic. And some of them seem to be designed solely on their coolnes factor. So i would not discard a tribe of white tigers
Hulk10 wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:07 am

Now there is an idea. But what should I call it? However I've seen videos of albino crocodiles surviving in the wild. Also lets not forget gods created this world in the comics.
What about: Keidran biology and culture discussion?
Ooh I like it. Can I use it?
Go on be my guest.
There are three things that motivate people: Money, fear and love.
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
PhpBB in the age of facebook

User avatar
Templar GrandMaster
Posts: 643
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:52 am
Location: Alternate Mekkan where Keidrans live long lives

Re: White Tiger Keidran and other color types and tribes.

#19 Post by Hulk10 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:08 am

Technic[Bot] wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:02 am
Hulk10 wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:47 am
Technic[Bot] wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:45 am
We have seen white artic wolves, there are probably white/artic and gray foxes
And as you point out all the creatures in this world are synthethic. And some of them seem to be designed solely on their coolnes factor. So i would not discard a tribe of white tigers
Hulk10 wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:07 am

Now there is an idea. But what should I call it? However I've seen videos of albino crocodiles surviving in the wild. Also lets not forget gods created this world in the comics.
What about: Keidran biology and culture discussion?
Ooh I like it. Can I use it?
Go on be my guest.
Ok then I will thanks. It is now up.
Hulk is strongest one there is -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.

Templar Master
Posts: 419
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:02 pm

Re: White Tiger Keidran.

#20 Post by aitaituo » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:04 am

Neptune wrote:
Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:33 pm
Hulk10 wrote:
Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:31 pm
Neptune wrote:
Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:29 pm

I was just asking that because you used "I do see your point" twice in a row. Excuse me if that sounded crass (like I am to everyone else).
Well now that I know what you meant and that you didn't mean to be rude its fine.
Ye, I'm just really informal and meme-y when talking
Yo, I heard you see points when yo see yo points so I mean what you mean so you can meant what you meant while yo see what yo see.
Image

User avatar
Templar Master
Posts: 481
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:32 pm
Location: Neitherlands

Re: White Tiger Keidran and other color types and tribes.

#21 Post by Neutral Smith » Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:44 am

Oh look, a rare specimen. Let's enslave it.
Humans probably.
If it moves but shouldn't: Duct tape. If it doesn't move but should: WD-40. With a hammer everything fits, and if it still doesn't fit: bigger hammer. If it can't be fixed with a hammer it's an electrical problem.

User avatar
Templar GrandMaster
Posts: 643
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:52 am
Location: Alternate Mekkan where Keidrans live long lives

Re: White Tiger Keidran and other color types and tribes.

#22 Post by Hulk10 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:51 pm

The species were created by gods but they have evolved since then according to Tom I believe.
Hulk is strongest one there is -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.

User avatar
Master
Posts: 221
Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:01 am
Location: haha, look at him go!
Contact:

Re: White Tiger Keidran.

#23 Post by Neptune » Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:08 pm

Hulk10 wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:07 am
Neptune wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:42 am
Hulk10 wrote:
Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:11 pm
Neptune wrote:
Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:33 pm
Hulk10 wrote:
Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:31 pm

Well now that I know what you meant and that you didn't mean to be rude its fine.
Ye, I'm just really informal and meme-y when talking
I'm rather blunt too. So I can understand. I still wonder though if there could be a tribe of white tiger Keidran. It could happen in a fictional world.
That's a possibility, though it's definitely not the most efficient (albino and leucistic animals are easily spotted and are either eaten quickly or can't find prey). Maybe whatever made Mekkan remade Earth in their image, so that's why in both cases they're rare.

Also, instead of making several Keidran threads, how about you make one thread about the discussion of Keidran that involves several topics? People could ask virtually any question and talk about a broad spectrum of ideas.
Now there is an idea. But what should I call it? However I've seen videos of albino crocodiles surviving in the wild. Also lets not forget gods created this world in the comics.
Just call it "Keidran Questions thread."
Image Haha, he's so tiny! Where is he going?
ImageImageImage Haha, it's a tiny dance party! Look at them go! Woohoo!

User avatar
Templar GrandMaster
Posts: 643
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:52 am
Location: Alternate Mekkan where Keidrans live long lives

Re: White Tiger Keidran.

#24 Post by Hulk10 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:12 pm

Neptune wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:08 pm
Hulk10 wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:07 am
Neptune wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:42 am
Hulk10 wrote:
Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:11 pm
Neptune wrote:
Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:33 pm


Ye, I'm just really informal and meme-y when talking
I'm rather blunt too. So I can understand. I still wonder though if there could be a tribe of white tiger Keidran. It could happen in a fictional world.
That's a possibility, though it's definitely not the most efficient (albino and leucistic animals are easily spotted and are either eaten quickly or can't find prey). Maybe whatever made Mekkan remade Earth in their image, so that's why in both cases they're rare.

Also, instead of making several Keidran threads, how about you make one thread about the discussion of Keidran that involves several topics? People could ask virtually any question and talk about a broad spectrum of ideas.
Now there is an idea. But what should I call it? However I've seen videos of albino crocodiles surviving in the wild. Also lets not forget gods created this world in the comics.
Just call it "Keidran Questions thread."
Hmm maybe but I already made such a post. And the Keidran Questions thread doesn't seem to make much interest. But I could post that in the FAQ forum.
Hulk is strongest one there is -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.

Grand Templar
Posts: 1195
Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:19 pm

Re: White Tiger Keidran.

#25 Post by Warrl » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:24 am

Neptune wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:42 am
(albino and leucistic animals are easily spotted and are either eaten quickly or can't find prey)
Polar bears (which are a variety of brown bear) are white and do fine - but they live in an environment heavy on ice and snow.

Ghost bears (a variety of black bear found in parts of British Columbia, with a substantial percentage of them being white) do fine as well, without the ice and snow. Observational evidence says that the white bears are more efficient fish-catchers than their black relatives; speculation is that the fish can't see them as well against the background of the sky, so don't avoid them as easily.

User avatar
Templar GrandMaster
Posts: 643
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:52 am
Location: Alternate Mekkan where Keidrans live long lives

Re: White Tiger Keidran.

#26 Post by Hulk10 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:21 pm

Warrl wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:24 am
Neptune wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:42 am
(albino and leucistic animals are easily spotted and are either eaten quickly or can't find prey)
Polar bears (which are a variety of brown bear) are white and do fine - but they live in an environment heavy on ice and snow.

Ghost bears (a variety of black bear found in parts of British Columbia, with a substantial percentage of them being white) do fine as well, without the ice and snow. Observational evidence says that the white bears are more efficient fish-catchers than their black relatives; speculation is that the fish can't see them as well against the background of the sky, so don't avoid them as easily.
Yeah I heard that about Ghost bears. They are also called Kermodi bears. They are quite the sight. Also Polar Bear fur is not actually white, its transparent.
Hulk is strongest one there is -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.

Post Reply