Comic for March 30, 2018: Euchre's Motives

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Twokinds world where Keidran live long lives and do not have crystal limitations on their magic.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Flora, Nora, Kat.

Re: Comic for March 30, 2018: Euchre's Motives

#76 Post by Hulk10 »

I imagine Euchre being voiced by Jeremy Irons
Hulk is strongest one there is -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.

Neptune
Master
Fav. Twokinds Character: the bear in my signature

#77 Post by Neptune »

Hulk10 wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:59 am I imagine Euchre being voiced by Jeremy Irons
No, Alec Guinness.
Image Haha, he's so tiny! Where is he going?

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Twokinds world where Keidran live long lives and do not have crystal limitations on their magic.

#78 Post by Hulk10 »

Neptune wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:14 am
Hulk10 wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:59 am I imagine Euchre being voiced by Jeremy Irons
No, Alex Guinness.
That's your own opinion. And I respect that.

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.

Technic[Bot]
Grand Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine!

#79 Post by Technic[Bot] »

Candycat wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:19 am
Me and some fellow users wrote: -Discussion about Twokinds slow crawl to being finished.
I would say that whether speculating about the end of the comic is fun or not is entirely subjective.

The real question is what will Tom be doing after he is finally done?
Personally I imagine there is a story Tom wants to tell. Once finished I imagine he will move to something else. Not necesarrily stop drawing or anything, he seems pretty content drawing daily for his Patreons not to mention he makes some good money in there. Probably we will get some prologue one-shot comics of the TwoKinds characters then he will eventually get a new story to tell, if he ever finishes this one, At least in my opinion. As subjective as that is.
Jonesy wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:47 am I once read a novel about an alien who was a member of one of several species enslaved by an interstellar empire. She grows up as little more than a pet to the empire's princess, at one point accompanying her to the family's holiday lodge. While poking around a restricted area, she finds a trophy room containing several heads of her own kind. I can see that being something OldTrace would have, though I suspect the third floor room holds some kind of weird magical thingy. Maybe a magical copy of Trace's wife, or something.
That sound interesting to say the least , mind if i ask the title of the novel?
But as you point out. Trace´s mansion has been incredibly wholesome for someone of his character. Even Flora expected some skinned Keidran rugs or something. Personally i imagine his necromancy kit is stored there. But yeah why not a trophy or two?
There are three things that motivate people: Money, fear and love.
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
PhpBB in the age of facebook
If you are new to this phpBB thing:
BBCode guide

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster

#80 Post by Hulk10 »

If I had a mansion I'd have it be very similar to Trace's but totally wholesome.

Jonesy
Templar Master
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#81 Post by Jonesy »

Technic[Bot] wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:45 am That sound interesting to say the least , mind if i ask the title of the novel?
But as you point out. Trace´s mansion has been incredibly wholesome for someone of his character. Even Flora expected some skinned Keidran rugs or something. Personally i imagine his necromancy kit is stored there. But yeah why not a trophy or two?
The Golden One, by Deborah Chester. It's the first installment of Lucasfilm's Alien Chronicles series, which I'd definitely recommend as a whole. It is out of print, though, but there are plenty of copies on Amazon.

But I think you may be onto something with the necromancy thing, if he was researching it after his wife's death. Could reignite his interest in keeping Flora alive longer. Though I have to wonder what Euchre's thoughts on that would be. Perhaps his grand plan hinges on Trace ultimately losing Flora, or something.

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster

#82 Post by Hulk10 »

Jonesy wrote: Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:49 am
Technic[Bot] wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:45 am That sound interesting to say the least , mind if i ask the title of the novel?
The Golden One, by Deborah Chester. It's the first installment of Lucasfilm's Alien Chronicles series, which I'd definitely recommend as a whole. It is out of print, though, but there are plenty of copies on Amazon.

But I think you may be onto something with the necromancy thing, if he was researching it after his wife's death. Could reignite his interest in keeping Flora alive longer. Though I have to wonder what Euchre's thoughts on that would be. Perhaps his grand plan hinges on Trace ultimately losing Flora, or something.
I hope his plan doesn't hinge on Trace ultimately losing Flora.

NuclearBird
Master

#83 Post by NuclearBird »

Hulk10 wrote: Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:45 pm

That would be counterproductive. Keeping Flora alive will keep Trace sane and away from the Templar, and that appears to be Euchre's priority.
If the universe is infinite, does that mean that there is a version of me out there who's thinking the exact same thing?

While we're on the topic of alternate universes, is there one where I'm a lawyer? If yes, then I may be more evil than I thought.

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster

#84 Post by Hulk10 »

NuclearBird wrote: Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:41 pm
Hulk10 wrote: Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:45 pm

That would be counterproductive. Keeping Flora alive will keep Trace sane and away from the Templar, and that appears to be Euchre's priority.
To quote Shockwave from Transformers Prime : "I find your reply to be logical."