Trace and Flora's Relationship.

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Twokinds world where Keidran live long lives and do not have crystal limitations on their magic.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Flora, Nora, Kat.

Trace and Flora's Relationship.

#1 Post by Hulk10 »

It just occurred to me but if Flora's attraction to Trace is magically based, then how can we say its true love and support it?
Hulk is strongest one there is -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.

Phaing
Master

Re: Trace and Flora's Relationship.

#2 Post by Phaing »

I'm thinking that the magic-induced part of it wore off long ago, and has been so totally replaced by the real thing that how or why it started has become superfluous over time.
"If you’re going to tell people the truth, you'd better make them laugh; otherwise, they will kill you."

-George Bernard Shaw

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Twokinds world where Keidran live long lives and do not have crystal limitations on their magic.

#3 Post by Hulk10 »

You could be right.

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.

Technic[Bot]
Grand Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine!

#4 Post by Technic[Bot] »

If i remember correlty neutral/ephemural/whatever said he/she/it needed the bond to be real so the break up would be real too.
What for? i have no idea. Never really undestuood that thing reasoning to hook up those two.

In any case i think their relationship is mostly natural. After all Trace made a big frist impression on her. He saved her life you could hardly make a better first impression. And apparently flora has a thing for guys like Trace. (Poor taste)
There are three things that motivate people: Money, fear and love.
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
PhpBB in the age of facebook
If you are new to this phpBB thing:
BBCode guide

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster

#5 Post by Hulk10 »

Break up would be real? When did Ephemural say that? I remember when it said it must have at least some Keidran blood.

But that aside the new Trace isn't a horrible person.

Technic[Bot]
Grand Templar

#6 Post by Technic[Bot] »

Hulk10 wrote: Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:34 am Break up would be real?

You cant have a serious emotional break-up if realize you really did not liked your boy/girlfriend.
I consider Trace like a nice guy but a bit too average. In any case he has to have "something" he even got a dragon to fall for him. That can't be easy.
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
BBCode guide

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster

#7 Post by Hulk10 »

Technic[Bot] wrote: Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:40 am

You cant have a serious emotional break-up if realize you really did not liked your boy/girlfriend.
I consider Trace like a nice guy but a bit too average. In any case he has to have "something" he even got a dragon to fall for him. That can't be easy.
I just checked and ephemeral wasn't able to break them up. I'm also not so sure Nora is in love with Trace. http://twokindscomic.com/ArchiveForum// ... &sk=t&sd=a

Technic[Bot]
Grand Templar

#8 Post by Technic[Bot] »

Hulk10 wrote: Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:44 am
Technic[Bot] wrote: Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:40 am

I just checked and ephemeral wasn't able to break them up. I'm also not so sure Nora is in love with Trace. http://twokindscomic.com/ArchiveForum// ... &sk=t&sd=a
Ephemural hook them up for his plan which at some point involved breaking them up, for some reason. He/she/it failed miserably so we can safely assume that the relationship is pretty real. Also back to my point he/she/it needed the realationship to be real for his plan. Whatever it was. To work.
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
BBCode guide

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster

#9 Post by Hulk10 »

Yeah I get it now. I think.

Technic[Bot]
Grand Templar

#10 Post by Technic[Bot] »

Hulk10 wrote: Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:58 am Yeah I get it now. I think.
Yeah trying to explaing over comvoluted evil schemes made by a mask this late is not gonna work. Specially considering i do not fully undestran the plan myself :)
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
BBCode guide

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster

#11 Post by Hulk10 »

Yeah thinking can be hard when your tired.