Comic for March 15, 2018: Squirreled Away

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Twokinds world where Keidran live long lives and do not have crystal limitations on their magic.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Flora, Nora, Kat.

Re: Comic for March 15, 2018: Squirreled Away

#16 Post by Hulk10 »

I think its most likely that the something about the estate spooks her. Poor cute little Mrs Nibbly......... She's so cute.

And while I'm thinking about it. Why do many of us think that Mrs. Nibbly is more than she seems?
Hulk is strongest one there is -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.

Phaing
Master

#17 Post by Phaing »

Scared of Reni?

Hah! Just wait till :squirrel: gets a load of the Housekeeper this place has.
THAT's the scary one in this 'hood.
"If you’re going to tell people the truth, you'd better make them laugh; otherwise, they will kill you."

-George Bernard Shaw

amenon
Grand Templar

#18 Post by amenon »

Even Keith's tail is rustled :grin:

I see we've got another instance of 'white wolf', as opposed to 'snow wolf'. Not that that doesn't make sense.

Is it just me, or does this fact about the gatekey not quite jive with its introduction? "You can borrow it for now, though I will need it back!"

Also, this does technically mean that the group could start travelling again, and yet always pop into the estate to eat and sleep and what-not, which would be pretty funny :P

SomeBody wrote: Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:19 pm ... this is an awful lot of "what's nibbly spooked by" comments, for a strip that said "She seems to be spooked by the dragon."
Well, it would be a bit more clever if the dragon bit is just misdirection. (On the other hand, that would also become obvious really fast now that Reni is out of the picture, so probably not.)
]]> Twokinds search (search the comic based on art or text!)

My most recent Twokinds smutfics, newest to oldest [NSFW]:

SomeBody
Citizen

#19 Post by SomeBody »

Indeed, red herrings like that only work if you don't instantly counter them.

On the one hand, we've gotten so many squirrel related weirdnesses that it would extremely anticlimactic if she were just a squirrel. On the other hand, the cast is ungodly big, constantly expanding and the comic already moves really slowly. I suspect I'll be dead before the reveal.

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Twokinds world where Keidran live long lives and do not have crystal limitations on their magic.

#20 Post by Hulk10 »

I just can't see how Mrs. Nibbly would not be a squirrel.

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.

SomeBody
Citizen

#21 Post by SomeBody »

Hulk10 wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:54 pm I just can't see how Mrs. Nibbly would not be a squirrel.
Weirdly intelligent and affectionate. Has (if I remember right) helped them. Survived an obviously (and noted to be) lethal impact. And now, appears to be avoiding the notice of a dragon when it's been notably fearless of everything else.

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster

#22 Post by Hulk10 »

Good point but squirrels are smart and tough.

Panther
Merchant

#23 Post by Panther »

Seems that Zen isn't fully unconscious :grin:

Before to close the portal , they have to pick up all the red leafs being out of . It should to show there is a portal here if someone comes later in the area :?
Man is a wolf for man ........ Don't insult the wolves :natani:

SomeBody
Citizen

#24 Post by SomeBody »

Hulk10 wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:26 pm Good point but squirrels are smart and tough.
They... really are not, in the real world. In comic, who knows.

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster

#25 Post by Hulk10 »

SomeBody wrote: Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:31 am
Hulk10 wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:26 pm Good point but squirrels are smart and tough.
They... really are not, in the real world. In comic, who knows.
I disagree. Squirrels are actually pretty resourceful. I do my research.

kenjiwolf150

#26 Post by kenjiwolf150 »

I have a feeling Miss Nibbly was rather an intruder than got turned into a squirrel or someone very important to Trace, Either way, I hope it gets revealed soon.

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster

#27 Post by Hulk10 »

I think she might be a squirrel and as to the idea that she is too smart to be one is ridiculous to me because squirrels are highly intelligent. https://onekindplanet.org/animal/squirrel/

Technic[Bot]
Grand Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine!

#28 Post by Technic[Bot] »

It has been heavily implied that Nibs is not some cutesy animal that the party needed to have a mascot. But Trace's daugther with Nora. But something more, maybe even a dragon. That is whatSythe wanted to ask Reni. if she could tell if Mrs Nibs was a dragon.

Also i doubt she is a former intruder to the state. She was found miles away from the place. In any case that is some serious foreshadowing right there.
There are three things that motivate people: Money, fear and love.
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
PhpBB in the age of facebook
If you are new to this phpBB thing:
BBCode guide

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster

#29 Post by Hulk10 »

How do we know Mrs. Nibbly wasn't nearly eaten by a dragon in the past?

Flareas

#30 Post by Flareas »

What if...Mrs. Nibbly was a shapeshifter, and she hid because she was scared Reni might read her thoughts?