Comic for March 1, 2018: Magic Stick!

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Twokinds world where Keidran live long lives and do not have crystal limitations on their magic.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Flora, Nora, Kat.

Re: Comic for March 1, 2018: Magic Stick!

#31 Post by Hulk10 »

Schrodinger wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:31 am
Hulk10 wrote: Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:58 pm Imagine a staff that could allow you to do anything? Travel to other worlds, other dimensions, increase lifespan. Alter biology whatever you wanted? :mrgrin:
I don't have to. I play Dungeons and Dragons.
Ok good point but still imagne having one in Mekkan?
Hulk is strongest one there is -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.

NuclearBird
Master

#32 Post by NuclearBird »

Schrodinger wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:31 am
Hulk10 wrote: Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:58 pm Imagine a staff that could allow you to do anything? Travel to other worlds, other dimensions, increase lifespan. Alter biology whatever you wanted? :mrgrin:
I don't have to. I play Dungeons and Dragons.
Wizards OP, pls nerf.
If the universe is infinite, does that mean that there is a version of me out there who's thinking the exact same thing?

While we're on the topic of alternate universes, is there one where I'm a lawyer? If yes, then I may be more evil than I thought.

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Twokinds world where Keidran live long lives and do not have crystal limitations on their magic.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Flora, Nora, Kat.

#33 Post by Hulk10 »

I wouldn't call magic users OP.
Hulk is strongest one there is -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.