Vintage
Certified Fool
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

Comic for February 15, 2018: Dragon Genealogy

#1 Post by Vintage »

Spoiler!
Spoiler!
Dragon boops! :nora:

Also it's really interesting to know that Dragon x Anything is a possible - it's like this image that Tom drew a while ago.

Time for more Trace x Nora shipping :wink:
Image Image
*pssst* Want'a see what happens when I attempt art? (Avatar made by WoofSenpai & NowandLater)

ArchMagArche

Re: Comic for February 15, 2018: Dragon Genealogy

#2 Post by ArchMagArche »

Sketch

Reni, we're all imagining what it was like when your grandma and grandpa had intercourse.

CrRAR
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: When in doubt, Nibbly!

#3 Post by CrRAR »

Aww, no need to explain silly Trace.

It's just love bby. :heart:

*cue some sweet an' soulful Barry White*

...but seriously, does this mean Trace x Nora potentially have an army of indestructible children hoarded somewhere, waiting to be unleashed!?
:natani:╯ ︵┻━┻
Fight the power!

SomeBody
Citizen

#4 Post by SomeBody »

aitaituo
Templar GrandMaster

#5 Post by aitaituo »

So could Reni's grandfather be the eponymous Adrak?

Also, time for Reni to go the Perv Box.

Elemental Templar
Merchant

#6 Post by Elemental Templar »

Well... this page was "interesting" to say the least but, as established in universe dragons are capable of shape-shifting so... humans with Draconian ancestry (and vice-versa) is not entirely implausible. Plus now knowing how the "Royal Dragon" titles work in Mekkan, I'm reminded of the Covenant of Akatosh from the Elder Scrolls series:
Elder Scrolls Wiki wrote: Trials of St. Alessia:

Akatosh drew from his breast a burning handful of his Heart's blood, and he gave it into Alessia's hand, saying, 'This shall also be a token to you of our joined blood and pledged faith. So long as you and your descendants shall wear the Amulet of Kings, then shall this dragonfire burn -- an eternal flame -- as a sign to all men and gods of our faithfulness. So long as the dragonfires shall burn, to you, and to all generations, I swear that my Heart's blood shall hold fast the Gates of Oblivion.
Basically, they both mean that so long as dragons and humans share a bond between blood, there will exist peace in the realms and mankind will be protected.
Anyone else have any other thoughts?
"There are Two kinds of people in this world:
Those who wait for change, and those who make changes themselves. Which one are you?" -Anonymous

Rafe
Council Member

#7 Post by Rafe »

So...
Reni's mother was the first Dragon Princess. Her mother (Reni's grandmother) was human.

Reni was raised almost exclusively among humans.

Does that mean Reni's father was human?

In any case, Reni having a family history of human/magic/cross-species reproduction might bring her closer to someone with a very similar story - Raine.

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#8 Post by Schrodinger »

I suppose we now know that Nora's earlier implication on how well she knew Trace was exactly as risque as it sounded.
What was it the spider said to the fly...

NiWo21k
Merchant
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine

#9 Post by NiWo21k »

At least we know that even in the world TK "The Talk" produces the same reactions ^^
And its cute seeing Renis fan club is growing - she might have to start being comfortable with this, it won't get smaller from here on out :wink:

But what i find more interesting, is the part that is dropped here about the masks (ok, i am not one of these deep lore TK fans, so for me its an interesting bit) - that the Masks always tried to keep some control and the dragons never really cared about, so how the hell did they never really clash with each other?
Just an average internet user and :natani: & :raine: fan

My head is full of ideas, but i cant get them on paper - Please brain start thinking about important stuff.

Avatar: a reinterpretation of my own character by Claarin

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#10 Post by Schrodinger »

NiWo21k wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:14 am At least we know that even in the world TK "The Talk" produces the same reactions ^^
And its cute seeing Renis fan club is growing - she might have to start being comfortable with this, it won't get smaller from here on out :wink:

But what i find more interesting, is the part that is dropped here about the masks (ok, i am not one of these deep lore TK fans, so for me its an interesting bit) - that the Masks always tried to keep some control and the dragons never really cared about, so how the hell did they never really clash with each other?
The dragons exist outside the masks' sphere of influence, and we already know they don't care for hybrids very much. I imagine there was plenty of complaining by the masks but little they could actually do to stop it from happening.

leinglo
Traveler

#11 Post by leinglo »

Seeing as how Reni doesn't seem to have inherited any human traits I'm guessing her grandmother got shapeshifted into a dragon rather than the usual shtick of the dragon shapeshifting into a human.

I mean, considering what Nora can do to people, is that really so far-fetched?

ZeroJinKui
Banned
Banned

#12 Post by ZeroJinKui »

well, then... i think this is a good sign that nora was hoping to mate with trace at some point. :P

i mean, he was the only human she took such a liking to, as far as we can tell.

trace could've had a kid with the most powerful dragon in the world... now THAT would've been interesting. |D
"What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" - Paarthurnax

amenon
Grand Templar

#13 Post by amenon »

Hee hee hee, cute page :grin:

I guess the biggest remaining question is, "So what are you doing in Edinmire?"

CrRAR wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:35 am ...but seriously, does this mean Trace x Nora potentially have an army of indestructible children hoarded somewhere, waiting to be unleashed!?
Well, we don't know how long it takes for dragons to hatch...

... Oh crap, "Nibbly is Trace's daughter" is now a plausible plot twist :o

Schrodinger wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:05 am I suppose we now know that Nora's earlier implication on how well she knew Trace was exactly as risque as it sounded.
Naw, that was already a much lower hurdle to clear than 'reproduction' :P
]]> Twokinds search (search the comic based on art or text!)

My most recent Twokinds smutfics, newest to oldest [NSFW]:

steelabjur
Council Member

#14 Post by steelabjur »

Schrodinger wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:24 am
NiWo21k wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:14 am At least we know that even in the world TK "The Talk" produces the same reactions ^^

The dragons exist outside the masks' sphere of influence, and we already know they don't care for hybrids very much. I imagine there was plenty of complaining by the masks but little they could actually do to stop it from happening.
We don't know if that is necessarily the case, after all Neutral was able to lift the Human/Keidran hybrid ban without the help or agreement of the other Masks, which suggests that she was the sole source of that ban.

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#15 Post by Schrodinger »

steelabjur wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:37 am
Schrodinger wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:24 am

We don't know if that is necessarily the case, after all Neutral was able to lift the Human/Keidran hybrid ban without the help or agreement of the other Masks, which suggests that she was the sole source of that ban.
That actually has little to do with it since Reni is specifically talking about dragons and humans, which Neutral has influence over neither. There might be some calls that the patron mask of Humanity is getting an unfair advantage by interbreeding with dragons, but again, dragons operate on their own terms and don't play the games the masks do.