Orchard Valley

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

JohnTheWysard
Apprentice

Re: Orchard Valley

#46 Post by JohnTheWysard »

Schrodinger wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:46 pm One thing I'd like to see is, if they get there and it's less than perfect, Trace getting the last line of the comic to the effect of, "It's not perfect. But it's a start."
"Now let us cultivate our garden."

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Twokinds world where Keidran live long lives and do not have crystal limitations on their magic.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Flora, Nora, Kat.

#47 Post by Hulk10 »

I would be interesting to see if they have various convents in Orchard Valley dedicated to the promotion of peace between the races.
Hulk is strongest one there is -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.

Technic[Bot]
Grand Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine!

#48 Post by Technic[Bot] »

Hulk10 wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:03 am I would be interesting to see if they have various convents in Orchard Valley dedicated to the promotion of peace between the races.
This place seems like a successful ,albeit probably accidental, experiment on peaceful multi-species coexistence. I am pretty sure at least some people living there spend lots of their waking time figuring out how to keep their little* town working as a safe heaven for every person, keidran, couple, thing, and/or misfit on the land.
There are three things that motivate people: Money, fear and love.
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
PhpBB in the age of facebook
If you are new to this phpBB thing:
BBCode guide

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Twokinds world where Keidran live long lives and do not have crystal limitations on their magic.

#49 Post by Hulk10 »

Technic[Bot] wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:47 am
Hulk10 wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:03 am I would be interesting to see if they have various convents in Orchard Valley dedicated to the promotion of peace between the races.
This place seems like a successful ,albeit probably accidental, experiment on peaceful multi-species coexistence. I am pretty sure at least some people living there spend lots of their waking time figuring out how to keep their little* town working as a safe heaven for every person, keidran, couple, thing, and/or misfit on the land.
Your probably right. Who can say for sure? Only Tom knows.

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.

Neptune
Master
Fav. Twokinds Character: the bear in my signature

#50 Post by Neptune »

Unrelated, but what do you think Mekkan will be like in a millennium? Same-old same-old? Technology? Everyone's dead?
Image Haha, he's so tiny! Where is he going?

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster

#51 Post by Hulk10 »

I wonder if there are any other places like Orchard Valley.

NuclearBird
Master

#52 Post by NuclearBird »

Hulk10 wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:06 am I wonder if there are any other places like Orchard Valley.
Western Basitins (the ones who live on the east side of the Basitin Isles), southern tiger lands have some larger islands and archipelagos, same with fox lands.

There are a few places where one could hide away from the world and build a Bond villain hideout find some peace and solace.
If the universe is infinite, does that mean that there is a version of me out there who's thinking the exact same thing?

While we're on the topic of alternate universes, is there one where I'm a lawyer? If yes, then I may be more evil than I thought.

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster

#53 Post by Hulk10 »

NuclearBird wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:13 pm
Hulk10 wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:06 am I wonder if there are any other places like Orchard Valley.
Western Basitins (the ones who live on the east side of the Basitin Isles), southern tiger lands have some larger islands and archipelagos, same with fox lands.

There are a few places where one could hide away from the world and build a Bond villain hideout find some peace and solace.
Mmm that sounds nice. Assuming the Templar don't think to go looking for those places.

Neptune
Master

#54 Post by Neptune »

Hulk10 wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:23 pm
NuclearBird wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:13 pm

Mmm that sounds nice. Assuming the Templar don't think to go looking for those places.
They have a possible crusade against the wolves to deal with, so a place of solace isn't the biggest fishnet to fry for them.

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster

#55 Post by Hulk10 »

Well I have a hard time believing they wouldn't look.

Warrl
Grand Templar

#56 Post by Warrl »

I want them to get to Lyn'knoll, preferably before Flora has the baby, to find out how the villagers are dealing with over half the nearly-marriageable-age female children* in town being pregnant and all of them insisting that they haven't had sex with anyone of their own species...

:mrgreen:

* Possibly excluding basitin kids, but definitely including both human and keidran

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster

#57 Post by Hulk10 »

Warrl wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:48 am I want them to get to Lyn'knoll, preferably before Flora has the baby, to find out how the villagers are dealing with over half the nearly-marriageable-age female children* in town being pregnant and all of them insisting that they haven't had sex with anyone of their own species...

:mrgreen:

* Possibly excluding basitin kids, but definitely including both human and keidran
That might be interesting.

Technic[Bot]
Grand Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine!

#58 Post by Technic[Bot] »

I imagine the town/city/burg will have a fesh influx of refugees, not only because of the war, but now that apparently cross-breeding is possible a lot of couples won't have anywhere else to go
There are three things that motivate people: Money, fear and love.
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
PhpBB in the age of facebook
If you are new to this phpBB thing:
BBCode guide

Neptune
Master

#59 Post by Neptune »

Technic[Bot] wrote: Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:47 am I imagine the town/city/burg will have a fesh influx of refugees, not only because of the war, but now that apparently cross-breeding is possible a lot of couples won't have anywhere else to go
Tom said the only compatible ones as of now are Trace and Flora. May change in the future, however.

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster

#60 Post by Hulk10 »

When did Tom say that the only compatible ones were Trace and Flora?