Comic for January 12, 2018: Assassin Brothers Family Reunion

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

jacobc62
Grand Templar

Re: Comic for January 12, 2018: Assassin Brothers Family Reunion

#31 Post by jacobc62 »

Zakkerus wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:58 am*Sigh* I guess people can't be themselves anymore, and have to conform to the masses when it comes to thinking.
Welcome to the Internet, where people will have different ideologies from your own.
"That poor, sexy [censored]...." -Evals Vaughan, October 2016

Zakkerus
Banned
Banned

#32 Post by Zakkerus »

jacobc62 wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:21 am
Zakkerus wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:58 am*Sigh* I guess people can't be themselves anymore, and have to conform to the masses when it comes to thinking.
Welcome to the Internet, where people will have different ideologies from your own.
Yet I can't have my own because mine are different. :p

Anyways, this is the part of the forum for discussing the comic, and not "100 reasons why I'm evil for thinking different" forum. So, let's go back to talking about the comic.

Since I can't be original, I'll just say: "Someone said something, and another person did something."

Not trying to be mean, of course, that's for other people.

Ddraig
Templar Master

#33 Post by Ddraig »

Zakkerus wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:41 am
Welcome to the real world, where people don't like it when you dismiss anything they say because it doesn't agree with you and when your return argument consists solely of insults.
"Light thinks it travels faster than anything, but it's wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it always finds that darkness has gotten there first, and is waiting for it."

Zakkerus
Banned
Banned

#34 Post by Zakkerus »

Ddraig wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:45 am
Welcome to the real world, where people don't like it when you dismiss anything they say because it doesn't agree with you and when your return argument consists solely of insults.
https://m.imgur.com/gallery/LBM55wY

Ddraig
Templar Master

#35 Post by Ddraig »

Zakkerus wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:47 am

Acting smugly superior does not engender a positive image of either you nor or your argument. Particularly not when you try to play the martyr card at the same time. For example:
Spoiler!
Zakkerus wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:58 amCoincidentally enough, I figured you'd reply to this. You seem to not like me very much, bending words like daggers to strike me, seemingly because I'm not an über F(R)ichbach fanboy.
*Sigh* I guess people can't be themselves anymore, and have to conform to the masses when it comes to thinking.
"Light thinks it travels faster than anything, but it's wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it always finds that darkness has gotten there first, and is waiting for it."

Zakkerus
Banned
Banned

#36 Post by Zakkerus »

Ddraig wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:50 am

Acting smugly superior does not engender a positive image of either you nor or your argument. Particularly not when you try to play the martyr card at the same time. For example:
Spoiler!
Zakkerus wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:58 amCoincidentally enough, I figured you'd reply to this. You seem to not like me very much, bending words like daggers to strike me, seemingly because I'm not an über F(R)ichbach fanboy.
*Sigh* I guess people can't be themselves anymore, and have to conform to the masses when it comes to thinking.
Just click on my previous link for my response, because I'm currently done.

Ddraig
Templar Master

#37 Post by Ddraig »

Zakkerus wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:52 am
Ddraig wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:50 am

Spoiler!
Just click on my previous link for my response, because I'm currently done.
Thank you for proving my point. And since you were wondering earlier, no I don't get to the Cloud District very often. I find it dull.

Dadrobit
Grand Templar

#38 Post by Dadrobit »

Zakkerus wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:58 am Coincidentally enough, I figured you'd reply to this. You seem to not like me very much, bending words like daggers to strike me, seemingly because I'm not an über F(R)ichbach fanboy.
TIL: Direct quotes = Bending words. And I'm probably one of Tom's most critical "fanboys" in the system, so try again.

I have a very short [censored] list of people that I don't get along with, and it's a long road to get on that list. But attacking another person's name and livelihood for having the audacity of being a few percent better than the average of those around him is a helluva shortcut. To spitefully wonder what the fanbase would do if Tom "snapped and does something really bad"? And to also attack my word on top of it for my defending the ability to become successful on your own merit?

Yeah, you're definitely penciled in.

1.14.18 Edit by Jedi - Do not circumvent the swear filter.

Zakkerus
Banned
Banned

#39 Post by Zakkerus »

Dadrobit wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:56 am
Zakkerus wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:58 am Coincidentally enough, I figured you'd reply to this. You seem to not like me very much, bending words like daggers to strike me, seemingly because I'm not an über F(R)ichbach fanboy.
TIL: Direct quotes = Bending words. And I'm probably one of Tom's most critical "fanboys" in the system, so try again.

I have a very short [censored]-list of people that I don't get along with, and it's a long road to get on that list. But attacking another person's name and livelihood for having the audacity of being a few percent better than the average of those around him is a helluva shortcut. To spitefully wonder what the fanbase would do if Tom "snapped and does something really bad"? And to also attack my word on top of it for my defending the ability to become successful on your own merit?

Yeah, you're definitely penciled in.
So, I was correct, you don't like me. Good to know, buddy. And I thought I said I was finished, so, I guess I ll have to say it again.

Also,
Ddraig wrote: Thank you for proving my point. And since you were wondering earlier, no I don't get to the Cloud District very often. I find it dull.
Once again, refer to my previous link, and previous reaponse about being done. Also, I couldn't afford to live there, I can't even afford to "support" Fichbach (happy that I used his name, people who are... nevermind) which I actually would have (if I had money to spare for no return privileges. I do give to charity though, when I actually can, because that actually helps people), before he got out of hand with the 200 dollar thing. And this horrid stuff is making it even less so of a thought

MoonSticks
Master

#40 Post by MoonSticks »

Happy to see them back together after all this time... I'll be honest, tom needs to draw him with a peg leg now, I need to see this |D
|D :heart: MOMMY MOON :heart: |D

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

STOP FEEDING ME MARSBARS!...

Warrl
Grand Templar

#41 Post by Warrl »

Zakkerus wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:09 amSo, I was correct, you don't like me.
People who work very hard at something, often accomplish it.

You have worked very hard at getting people to dislike you. And you have succeeded! Congratulations are in order, I guess...

Zakkerus
Banned
Banned

#42 Post by Zakkerus »

Warrl wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:23 am
Zakkerus wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:09 amSo, I was correct, you don't like me.
People who work very hard at something, often accomplish it.

You have worked very hard at getting people to dislike you. And you have succeeded! Congratulations are in order, I guess...
I actually don't try to be mean, if you believe that. Some of my real life friends come to me for help a lot of the times. It's just I don't like the idea of spending a ludicrous amount of money for nothing. So, if I come off as being mean, it's probably because certain things "trigger" me (no triggered memes, please). And this just so happens to be one of them. I mean, if Richbach gave his "200 dollar for a coloring book page" money to charity or something admirable, then I wouldn't be bitter in the least, but I just assume he sits in his chair and piddles around and bathes in his money.

Yes, I can be hotheaded, and that's something I'm trying to improve, but this stuff isn't really helping. I can admit my faults. I mean, heh, if Richbach can verify how he feels on these matters (actually something besides sarcasm, or a few words) then that'd be nice, but I know he won't.

Also, here's my obligatory "laughing" gif link that people tend to "love" so much: https://m.imgur.com/wMtSekJ
And yes, congratulations to me. And to other hotheads on here who love defending people they don't even know.

Him
The Secret Forum Mod
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#43 Post by Him »

Zakkerus wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:38 amSpam
Now let me step in here, this conversation is over. No more derailing this thread. This goes to everyone. Especially you, Zakkerus. Some deviation is to be expected but this is ridiculous. You got so many people off topic with your rude comments about Tom. You have a certain right to your opinion, but keep this one to yourself. Read the rules and learn a lesson from this. The only reason I haven't deleted all of these spam posts is so the other mods may look at this.

Zakkerus
Banned
Banned

#44 Post by Zakkerus »

So that comic page, huh? Wooboy, someone said something, and someone did something!

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#45 Post by Schrodinger »

Getting back on track, how are they going to move Zen now that groups A and B have intersected? Where is he going to get some proper medical attention?
Edinmire's right out for obvious reasons.
What was it the spider said to the fly...