Comic for January 12, 2018: Assassin Brothers Family Reunion

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Zakkerus
Banned
Banned

Re: Comic for January 12, 2018: Assassin Brothers Family Reunion

#46 Post by Zakkerus »

Schrodinger wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:23 am Getting back on track, how are they going to move Zen now that groups A and B have intersected? Where is he going to get some proper medical attention?
Edinmire's right out for obvious reasons.
A deus ex machina, of course. That tends to be the trend.

But in all honesty, it'll probably be something magic-y. Something that either Raine or Trace will do. Or just some magical nature thingies.

Rafe
Council Member

#47 Post by Rafe »

Zakkerus wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:31 am
Schrodinger wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:23 am Getting back on track, how are they going to move Zen now that groups A and B have intersected? Where is he going to get some proper medical attention?
A deus ex machina, of course.

But in all honesty, it'll probably be something magic-y. Something that either Raine or Trace will do. Or just some magical nature thingies.
My guess is that Flora will come back with a drink for Reni, who will make a suspiciously speedy recovery to MORE than her usual powers, and it will be found that Flora's water came from the magic spring. Maybe it's already had an effect on Raine, as Karen predicted here:
http://twokinds.keenspot.com/comic/952/

" Aw… but… your mom was a super powerful Grand Templar! And Euchre was powerful too! Magic parents, plus magic place, means Super Magical Raine, right?"

Ceptos
Traveler

#48 Post by Ceptos »

Zakkerus wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:58 am
Dadrobit wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:38 am
Zakkerus wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:58 pm
amenon wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:09 pm
Zakkerus wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:25 pmIt was probably something Richbach forgot about.
Use his name. This isn't kindergarten.
SomeBody wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:10 pm
It was probably something Richbach forgot about.
TK isn't close to perfect, but insulting him for succeeding in a hard industry? Tom makes decent money after a decade of building his brand. Go jump in a lake if you take offense to that.
Hmm, defender of anything number 1 and defender of anything number 2 found. Wow, just look at all the love my different views on coloring pages for 200 dollars are getting, I feel sooo welcomed.
Also, the "R" and the "F" are awfully close on a keyboard. Imagine if somebody had actually made an honest mistake and then you start attacking them. Heh, funny, sounds like kindergarten behavior to me, pals.

And to think I'd find people who were actually going to have a decent conversation on here with out getting all sorts of hate for my different views. Tut-tut.
How dare someone earn more money than you personally approve of for selling luxuries! How Dare They!

//EndSarcasm//

Yeah, it could have been a mistake, if your communist ideology hadn't already been well established before.

We tried having a decent conversation before, but you ended up just dismissing everyone who disagreed with you and you even low key
Godwin's Law'd me insisting that I was somehow in league with Ajit Pai for thinking that artists should be able to charge what they want for their work.
Zakkerus wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:37 pm yeah, an artist or writer thinking too much of their own creations can often time lead to their own downfall, or that they think they're so high, that they might even think themselves untouchable
Don't accuse Tom of being too high and mighty when it seems to be your own default position the moment people call you out for your attitude.
Zakkerus wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:37 pm I am bashing on him a little tiny, insy-winsy bit for the 200 dollar coloring book pages.

And don't even try to turn it back on us, by your own words you're just trying to be offensive.
Coincidentally enough, I figured you'd reply to this. You seem to not like me very much, bending words like daggers to strike me, seemingly because I'm not an über F(R)ichbach fanboy.
*Sigh* I guess people can't be themselves anymore, and have to conform to the masses when it comes to thinking.
Why are you here? :p

Just a simple question if you don't support the author and his work. I don't wanna keep hammering the points that have already been stated in - but it's a little redundant to have an account here and continuously post negative things like this in the comments.
"I came into this world kicking and screaming covered in someone else's blood and I have no problem going out the same way."

Yash
Administrator

#49 Post by Yash »

Ceptos wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:50 pm

Why are you here? :p

Just a simple question if you don't support the author and his work. I don't wanna keep hammering the points that have already been stated in - but it's a little redundant to have an account here and continuously post negative things like this in the comments.

When Him says the conversation is over, that means the conversation is over.

Anyone who was involved with this flame war has received an account warning. Zakkerus has received a 2 week ban.

Please don't disrespect my mods by ignoring them right after they ask you guys to stop doing something.
Forum Rules.

"Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain - but it takes character and self-control to be understanding and forgiving." - Dale Carnegie

Shockwave07
Apprentice

#50 Post by Shockwave07 »

At least Zen is feeling well enough to have a little humor. But man... Still have to see where it will go...

And if Natani will notice Raine went from Keidran to human before her eyes!

Edit: Nevermind, didn't remember right... Been a while...

AmigaDragon
Grand Templar

#51 Post by AmigaDragon »

Rafe wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:45 amMy guess is that Flora will come back with a drink for Reni, who will make a suspiciously speedy recovery to MORE than her usual powers, and it will be found that Flora's water came from the magic spring. Maybe it's already had an effect on Raine, as Karen predicted here:
http://twokinds.keenspot.com/comic/952/

" Aw… but… your mom was a super powerful Grand Templar! And Euchre was powerful too! Magic parents, plus magic place, means Super Magical Raine, right?"
Perhaps a drink from the spring will perk Reni up enough to go take a dip in it for her own supercharge boost.
Shockwave07 wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:56 amAnd if Natani will notice Raine went from Keidran to human before her eyes!

Edit: Nevermind, didn't remember right... Been a while...
While Natani first saw Raine as human when they arrived, she has access to Zen's memories to know that she has (at least) 2 forms.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Cpt.Obvious
Apprentice

#52 Post by Cpt.Obvious »

Well, Edinmire might be out for obvious reasons if it wasn't for the presence of Reni. We've seen that she commands quite some respect among the human troops, and I doubt they would try particularly hard to take custody of a wolf she brings to the healer there. Especially if she tells them she's bringing the prisoner to Trace for further interrogation. I'm guessing the Templars present are in a bit of confusion about just how to handle the previously missing and perhaps even presumed dead High Templar suddenly turning up. From what we've seen it appears the Templars are not all brainwashed into non questioning cannon fodder so any orders to attack Trace or his associates is likely to meet some resistance in the ranks. Especially if that order includes Reni and the city guards.

Another possibility is Reni going in and picking up the healer, bringing him either to the magical spring or more likely to Trace's estate. Whatever the case I think the healer is about to have a very stressful day...

steelabjur
Council Member

#53 Post by steelabjur »

Nat brought some crystals with her IIRC, so teleportation back isn't out of the realm of possibility. If they can get Zen to the estate they could just call for a healer from the city and not reveal that the patent is a wolf until he's there.

amenon
Grand Templar

#54 Post by amenon »

steelabjur wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:09 pm If they can get Zen to the estate they could just call for a healer from the city and not reveal that the patent is a wolf until he's there.
And for bonus points, have it be this guy :grin:
]]> Twokinds search (search the comic based on art or text!)

My most recent Twokinds smutfics, newest to oldest [NSFW]:

NiWo21k
Merchant
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine

#55 Post by NiWo21k »

amenon wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:18 pm And for bonus points, have it be this guy :grin:
I just imagine the escalation if they go to this guy and say who the patient is: Keith (again) -> Natani and Raine (in combination i think he gets a heart attack) -> Trace and, in the end, Rani and he always shutting the door when he just hears (or sees) a wolf :mrgrin:
Just an average internet user and :natani: & :raine: fan

My head is full of ideas, but i cant get them on paper - Please brain start thinking about important stuff.

Avatar: a reinterpretation of my own character by Claarin