Comic of 4 of january 2018 : tyrant offspring

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Panther
Merchant

Comic of 4 of january 2018 : tyrant offspring

#1 Post by Panther »

Even being in trouble , interrogation and problems , Sythe still tries to be helpful at least :sythe:
Man is a wolf for man ........ Don't insult the wolves :natani:

CrRAR
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: When in doubt, Nibbly!

Re: Comic of 4 of january 2018 : tyrant offspring

#2 Post by CrRAR »

Lots going on this page, it's laid out and transitions so fluidly. Flows... just like Keith's tail there. X3

Love the banter, Uncle Sythe makes a charming debut... and poor Zen. :<

Flora also continues to look fantastic!
:natani:╯ ︵┻━┻
Fight the power!

BadFoMo
Grand Templar

#3 Post by BadFoMo »

The way Natani looks and the way she says "Zen..." does not bode well.

Also, after (quicking) looking at some charts on Google, Flora looks like (and time wise) she's in her First Trimester. Unless Keidran don't get as big as Humans/Basitins.
Why yes, in addition to the usual ships, I support Zen X Kathrin and Alaric X Laura.

TwoKinds Printable Game Toys!
Now crowd sourcing ideas!

Foxx Trotter
Council Member

#4 Post by Foxx Trotter »

BadFoMo wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:53 am The way Natani looks and the way she says "Zen..." does not bode well.
I'd have to agree with that.

As for Sythe, life isn't always what it seems. He'll learn soon enough. :sythe:
Videre videnda.

Rafe
Council Member

#5 Post by Rafe »

I'm also guessing by Natani's expression and subdued voice, that she's not expecting Zen to respond. He's probably in shock and unconscious.

Elemental Templar
Merchant

#6 Post by Elemental Templar »

BadFoMo wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:53 am The way Natani looks and the way she says "Zen..." does not bode well.

Also, after (quicking) looking at some charts on Google, Flora looks like (and time wise) she's in her First Trimester. Unless Keidran don't get as big as Humans/Basitins.
Given the fact that he suffered third degree burns, that is an understatement.

Also, It's kinda been debated back and forth whether or not Keidran pregnancies are as long as humans, and this comic page pretty much confirms that; we also finally know the approximate length of Keidran pregnancies is about three months. Although, I think the term trimester is generalized in context given how the definition typically refers to a three-month period within humans.
For example, dogs have a gestation period of about nine weeks, trimesters to them would in three week intervals.
"There are Two kinds of people in this world:
Those who wait for change, and those who make changes themselves. Which one are you?" -Anonymous

Shockwave07
Apprentice

#7 Post by Shockwave07 »

Well the trimester thing still fits since it's a three month pregnancy... But man now I'm wondering about Zen.

Scow2
Citizen

#8 Post by Scow2 »

I don't know if the pregnancy is longer, but Keidran might not get as big as humans, because their bodies (might be) designed for multiple births, but they happen to have only one to maintain their ability to function in the world.

MuonNeutrino
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: Rose, Natani

#9 Post by MuonNeutrino »

Interesting note: Flora's dialogue in the first panel could perhaps be taken to suggest that her and Sythe *did* have 'relations' at one point. So maybe Sythe's clueless question in the previous comic wasn't quite so clueless after all?
Elemental Templar wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:19 am
BadFoMo wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:53 amAlso, after (quicking) looking at some charts on Google, Flora looks like (and time wise) she's in her First Trimester. Unless Keidran don't get as big as Humans/Basitins.
Also, It's kinda been debated back and forth whether or not Keidran pregnancies are as long as humans, and this comic page pretty much confirms that; we also finally know the approximate length of Keidran pregnancies is about three months.
If I recall correctly, things like a noticeable bump show up in the second trimester in humans, so that seems to fit. Also, if the pregnancies were three months, flora being two and a bit months along would put her early in the *third* trimester, not the second. My own personal guess is that the pregnancies might be four or maybe five months, which would put flora 40-50% of the way through, or in the early to mid second trimester.

Hayate
The Hidden User

#10 Post by Hayate »

Now I'm really worried about Zen. I really hope nothing crazy happens like him losing his leg or something... That's scary and gross... Blah!
~Hayate~
--Moderator/Global Moderator
--

--Forum Rules--
--Moderators --
--Administrators
--

NiWo21k
Merchant
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine

#11 Post by NiWo21k »

I really enjoy these talking pages more and more - they just feel natural without losing the fun parts (that ear flip of Sythe :) ). Now i am curious how severe the injury of Zen is :(
Just an average internet user and :natani: & :raine: fan

My head is full of ideas, but i cant get them on paper - Please brain start thinking about important stuff.

Avatar: a reinterpretation of my own character by Claarin

Little Fox
Traveler

#12 Post by Little Fox »

The fact Sythe believes Flora and is also concerned for her heath makes me like him even more.

but like everyone else here I'm really worried about zen. :(

FiendishlyAdorable
Traveler

#13 Post by FiendishlyAdorable »

We do know that he won't die at least. Unless Tom is about to infuriate his fanbase by killing Zen and Natani - which I highly doubt.
It's a hybrid, so I honestly would have guessed that even if Keidran pregnancies are shorter, it would have taken longer based on the mixed genetic pool of the baby.
With every mistake, we must surely be learning.

Ran-san

#14 Post by Ran-san »

FiendishlyAdorable wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:59 pm
We do know that he won't die at least. Unless Tom is about to infuriate his fanbase by killing Zen and Natani - which I highly doubt.
Except that Natani has managed to live and function without Zen due to the anti-magic shackle. The "link" is not needed anymore. If Zen dies, there's no reason Natani will also.

In fact, that might be Tom's reason for that storyline in the first place...to set us up for loosing Zen.
BadFoMo wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:53 amAlso, after (quicking) looking at some charts on Google, Flora looks like (and time wise) she's in her First Trimester. Unless Keidran don't get as big as Humans/Basitins.
It's a hybrid, so I honestly would have guessed that even if Keidran pregnancies are shorter, it would have taken longer based on the mixed genetic pool of the baby.
I was pondering that myself. If keidrans have a three month pregnancy (or four-to five), and humans have a nine month, would the hybrid need a six or seven months to come to term...more or less?

Panther
Merchant

#15 Post by Panther »

Don't forget Tom has already "killed" Laura :laura: (;_;)
Man is a wolf for man ........ Don't insult the wolves :natani: