Update scedule

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Tesla Foxtrot
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: Her

Re: Update scedule

#16 Post by Tesla Foxtrot »

It was promised to be twice a week from the kickstarter event Tom had but he havent fullfilled it, so the actuall shedule for upload is twice a week but as seen, its barely once a week wich makes things pretty akward for us and our author.
The communist part is a inside-joke with friends. :kathrin:

pennywise
Traveler

#17 Post by pennywise »

I did not know that but at least we are getting the comic

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#18 Post by Schrodinger »

Tesla Foxtrot wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:25 pm It was promised to be twice a week from the kickstarter event Tom had but he havent fullfilled it, so the actuall shedule for upload is twice a week but as seen, its barely once a week wich makes things pretty akward for us and our author.
To be fair, Tom did keep to that schedule for quite a while until he started his sketch-a-day patreon commissions. But we get (mostly) consistent uploads so Tom gets some leeway.
What was it the spider said to the fly...

pennywise
Traveler

#19 Post by pennywise »

I agree with that he made an amazing comic I think its ok for him to miss a page cause of the holidays or because he is making other amazing art.

amenon
Grand Templar

#20 Post by amenon »

Schrodinger wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:02 am
Tesla Foxtrot wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:25 pm It was promised to be twice a week from the kickstarter event Tom had but he havent fullfilled it, so the actuall shedule for upload is twice a week but as seen, its barely once a week wich makes things pretty akward for us and our author.
To be fair, Tom did keep to that schedule for quite a while until he started his sketch-a-day patreon commissions. But we get (mostly) consistent uploads so Tom gets some leeway.
I was about to comment that the patreon hasn't slowed him down, but I guess it's actually possible it has, by a few pages a year. Still, the comic is still going at about the same rate it's been going at for three years or so. Statistically speaking, the twice a week thing never really happened. 2012 and 2013 were around 1,5 per week, and it's been 1/week + a bit since then.
]]> Twokinds search (search the comic based on art or text!)

My most recent Twokinds smutfics, newest to oldest [NSFW]:

pennywise
Traveler

#21 Post by pennywise »

What do u mean when u say 1,5 per week im just wondering

Tesla Foxtrot
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: Her

#22 Post by Tesla Foxtrot »

pennywise wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:33 pm What do u mean when u say 1,5 per week im just wondering
one and a half page per week, meaning you get 3 pages per 2 weeks
The communist part is a inside-joke with friends. :kathrin:

Ddraig
Templar Master

#23 Post by Ddraig »

pennywise wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:33 pm What do u mean when u say 1,5 per week im just wondering
It's a british (or european, at least) thing; in numbers, the "," and "." are switched from their meaning in North America
(American way = 12,334,422.58 EU way = 12.334.422,58)
It's weird
"Light thinks it travels faster than anything, but it's wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it always finds that darkness has gotten there first, and is waiting for it."

Neptune
Master
Fav. Twokinds Character: the bear in my signature

#24 Post by Neptune »

Ddraig wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:39 pm
It's a british (or european, at least) thing; in numbers, the "," and "." are switched from their meaning in North America
(American way = 12,334,422.58 EU way = 12.334.422,58)
It's weird
It's European. I was in Munich (München is stronk! Remove Germoney!Image) this spring and they use the comma-period switch thingy. They also do it in Spain and Portugal, from images I've seen.
Image Haha, he's so tiny! Where is he going?

Neptune
Master

#25 Post by Neptune »

amenon wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:46 pm
I was about to comment that the patreon hasn't slowed him down, but I guess it's actually possible it has, by a few pages a year. Still, the comic is still going at about the same rate it's been going at for three years or so. Statistically speaking, the twice a week thing never really happened. 2012 and 2013 were around 1,5 per week, and it's been 1/week + a bit since then.
Coming from Dragon Landing and 1009, it's closer from twice to once every two weeks, with two-day updates and weekly ones sporadically. Poor Tom Image he hasn't been posting on Patreon for a while, either.

pennywise
Traveler

#26 Post by pennywise »

Ya I noticed that probably busy with the holidays cant wait for the next page though

Ddraig
Templar Master

#27 Post by Ddraig »

pennywise wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:34 am Ya I noticed that probably busy with the holidays cant wait for the next page though
Keep an eye on his twitter; it's embedded at the bottom of the comic main page. he posts updates there
Neptune wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:55 pm
Coming from Dragon Landing and 1009, it's closer from twice to once every two weeks, with two-day updates and weekly ones sporadically. Poor Tom Image he hasn't been posting on Patreon for a while, either.

Before the holiday season (Thanksgiving/end of November onwards) it was regularly 1/wk. I expect it'll return to that
"Light thinks it travels faster than anything, but it's wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it always finds that darkness has gotten there first, and is waiting for it."

pennywise
Traveler

#28 Post by pennywise »

Ya probably

Neptune
Master

#29 Post by Neptune »

Ddraig wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:32 am
pennywise wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:34 am Ya I noticed that probably busy with the holidays cant wait for the next page though
Keep an eye on his twitter; it's embedded at the bottom of the comic main page. he posts updates there
Neptune wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:55 pm

Before the holiday season (Thanksgiving/end of November onwards) it was regularly 1/wk. I expect it'll return to that
It was once per week, but after he's gone such a time without updates, I'm expecting a double or triple upload.

pennywise
Traveler

#30 Post by pennywise »

He is working on the next page he said it on twitter