Update scedule

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

pennywise
Traveler

Update scedule

#1 Post by pennywise »

I was wondering what is the update schedule for twokinds because im new and am waiting for the page after trace and flora meet red and sythe.

Neptune
Master
Fav. Twokinds Character: the bear in my signature

Re: Update scedule

#2 Post by Neptune »

It's been pretty erratic after Comic 1000 was uploaded. Sometimes you would get weekly updates, sometimes it took 2-3 days, and sometimes it would take 10.
Image Haha, he's so tiny! Where is he going?

Ddraig
Templar Master

#3 Post by Ddraig »

Normal schedule: Weekly comic updates on Wednesday, comic drawing stream on Friday, Daily sketch stream on Sunday, and 'daily sketches/colorings", obviously, daily. There's usually a christmas update, historically, but I dunno if that's going to be the case this year (just because of time)
"Light thinks it travels faster than anything, but it's wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it always finds that darkness has gotten there first, and is waiting for it."

pennywise
Traveler

#4 Post by pennywise »

Ok thank you so there should be a new one on wednesday all going well and I am assuming the streams are on youtube

pennywise
Traveler

#5 Post by pennywise »

Also thanks neptune for the reply.

Neptune
Master

#6 Post by Neptune »

pennywise wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:33 am Ok thank you so there should be a new one on wednesday all going well and I am assuming the streams are on youtube
The stream is on Picarto, not YouTube.

pennywise
Traveler

#7 Post by pennywise »

Oh ok thank you so much for all the help :)

pennywise
Traveler

#8 Post by pennywise »

Just one last ting it gets updated here so all I have to do to see the new page is open the website and go into the comic.

NuclearBird
Master

#9 Post by NuclearBird »

Well, if you take the average of the number of days between numbered comic pages, you would get a pretty solid 7-8 days as a mean value.

Now variance and distribution, on the other hand...

Hold on, I'll be back in a few days with something more comprehensive. Like a spreadsheet.
If the universe is infinite, does that mean that there is a version of me out there who's thinking the exact same thing?

While we're on the topic of alternate universes, is there one where I'm a lawyer? If yes, then I may be more evil than I thought.

pennywise
Traveler

#10 Post by pennywise »

Thank you

Neptune
Master

#11 Post by Neptune »

The last post was a weekly update, so I'd bet that we'll see a double or triple upload like what happened with Dragon Landing a few weeks back.

pennywise
Traveler

#12 Post by pennywise »

Hopefully that would be nice

Neptune
Master

#13 Post by Neptune »

pennywise wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:26 pm Hopefully that would be nice
That would be good imo because of a prediction of how Comic 1009 is when that big thing happens, or starts.

Ddraig
Templar Master

#14 Post by Ddraig »

pennywise wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:33 am Ok thank you so there should be a new one on wednesday all going well and I am assuming the streams are on youtube
Holidays tend to be 50/50 whether Tom is too busy with family/real life stuff to devote the proper amount of time on a sketch. Best to take a "Probably won't, but if we're lucky..." outlook on them.

Also, there's a little pencil-looking (edit) button in the top right of your posts, next to the delete button, that you can use rather than double posting
"Light thinks it travels faster than anything, but it's wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it always finds that darkness has gotten there first, and is waiting for it."

pennywise
Traveler

#15 Post by pennywise »

I was thinking that he might be bussy with christmas and I just find replying easier.