Comic for December 14, 2017: Getting Reacquainted

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

Comic for December 14, 2017: Getting Reacquainted

#1 Post by tony1695 »

So, how's Reni doing in all this? After all, she did dig a trench with that landing...
And poor :redhair: . Don't worry, we'll know your name soon! Hopefully. Or it'll be like the situation with TF2's Pyro, where messing with us is infinitely more amusing.
Gentlementlemen
How do you get to the Rakdos Guild Hall?
You take the psycho path.
Weed la Weed Warning: WEIRD

NuclearBird
Master

Re: Comic for December 14, 2017: Getting Reacquainted

#2 Post by NuclearBird »

Poor Red. He just can't catch a break.
If the universe is infinite, does that mean that there is a version of me out there who's thinking the exact same thing?

While we're on the topic of alternate universes, is there one where I'm a lawyer? If yes, then I may be more evil than I thought.

Zakkerus
Banned
Banned

#3 Post by Zakkerus »

Sooo, this is like, five or more comic page predictions that I've gotten right so far. Haha, I wonder how many more I'll get?

Nutster
Traveler

#4 Post by Nutster »

Caught the Pokemon reference in the second-to-last panel. Hopefully, he is not going to try to get his companions fighting for him in otherwise pointless battles.

Shockwave07
Apprentice

#5 Post by Shockwave07 »

Keith, definitely a protective boyfriend type... And Natani looks surprised! :keith: :natani:

And wonder what Red would have to say when he meet the rest of the Basitin Gang!

midwestmutt

#6 Post by midwestmutt »

Between the hair and the eyes you can call him Red Green. This has most likely been brought up before now but I'm new to this forum.

BadJoke
Templar GrandMaster

#7 Post by BadJoke »

"Grammar Failure"? "Red Shirt?" "Lost in translation"? "Han Onymous"? "Honey do you have any idea"? "Whatever I'm leaving him to the Templars"?...
:redhair:
Criminals are less dangerous than virtuous people: they kill less.

SomeBody
Citizen

#8 Post by SomeBody »

... do any of RED's companions even know his name?

And yeah, poor Reni's getting the short end of the stick here. Somebody go take care of the person who just head-tackled the ground to get you here!

Piece_of_Paper
Citizen

#9 Post by Piece_of_Paper »

wha :| ... what? :o ... WHAT?!? :shock:
After all these years :roll: , Tom is finally going to reveal DataBase_Error's :redhair: name? :heart:

You do know this will mean changing the Characters List?
Oh, Wait ... is it Tom?
Can I borrow a piece of paper?
This would drive my professor nuts ..."It's A Sheet Of Paper!"
So I use that screen name else where.

Candycat
Citizen

#10 Post by Candycat »

I wonder, will we finally know :redhair: Red's name?! I think he'll probably just tell Trace to call him Red like everyone else does. Guess we'll probably never know.

Also, hopefully we can get a status update on how Zen and Reni are doing... and I wonder what will happen now that both groups are together.

I'm still betting on mass teleport powered by certain strong magic users to get back, considering Reni won't be able to handle the weight of so many.
ImageImage
ImageImage

BadFoMo
Grand Templar

#11 Post by BadFoMo »

midwestmutt wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:11 pmBetween the hair and the eyes you can call him Red Green. This has most likely been brought up before now but I'm new to this forum.
[Troll]You mean like Red Green Base from Lego Island?[/Troll]

Anyway, did this get updated before I got here? My Internet connection was out for a while.
Why yes, in addition to the usual ships, I support Zen X Kathrin and Alaric X Laura.

TwoKinds Printable Game Toys!
Now crowd sourcing ideas!

TheMouse
Templar GrandMaster

#12 Post by TheMouse »

Piece_of_Paper wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:31 pm .
After all these years :roll: , Tom is finally going to reveal DataBase_Error's :redhair: name? :heart:

Oh, Wait ... is it Tom?
This! I mean, it's almost certain that Tom is trolling us. But maybe!
_____
Submission is not weakness.
It takes a far stronger will to submit with grace and dignity than to pretend to be strong.
Unknown wrote:Live your life in such a way that the Westboro Baptist Church will picket your funeral.

Meribah
Citizen

#13 Post by Meribah »

midwestmutt wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:11 pm Between the hair and the eyes you can call him Red Green. This has most likely been brought up before now but I'm new to this forum.
As a Canadian, I approve this message! :D (In case anyone is wondering, there's a Canadian TV show called "The Red Green Show" where the main character's name is Red Green)

amenon
Grand Templar

#14 Post by amenon »

TheMouse wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:08 pm
Piece_of_Paper wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:31 pm .

Oh, Wait ... is it Tom?
This! I mean, it's almost certain that Tom is trolling us. But maybe!
The focus will switch to Natani and Zen, or somewhere else. Trace will learn his name, but we won't.

Observations:
- Go Trace, and go Raine! Go Red, too, really. He's being good.
- Natani thanking Raine so readily might be a little interesting. Contrast with his approach to Red :P
- I wonder how long it'll take for Keith to not be on edge when it comes to Natani. ... probably a pretty good while. (Not that I exactly object to him holding on tight.)
- I like that subtle shot of Keith's tail against the backdrop of Natani's tail :heart:
- Red's equipment is very situational. He's got the sword and belt/harness in the first panel, then never again :P
- If you panned the camera a bit, I'm pretty sure it would turn out they're actually in the Windows XP background image :grin:
]]> Twokinds search (search the comic based on art or text!)

My most recent Twokinds smutfics, newest to oldest [NSFW]:

AmigaDragon
Grand Templar

#15 Post by AmigaDragon »

SomeBody wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:16 pm... do any of RED's companions even know his name?
Did Red forget Trace's amnesia? We know Maren and likely Karen know his name, and I think it must have come up with Sythe too during their travel. (Old) Trace would know and Reni would be able to pick it out of his mind. To Nibbly he's "the angry red one".
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen