Comic for December 7, 2017: Manor Defenses

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Warrl
Grand Templar

Re: Comic for December 7, 2017: Manor Defenses

#76 Post by Warrl »

Zakkerus wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:07 am But current Trace doesn't know about the "security" spell, and Nora is off taking a not-so-well-deserved nap.
Rose definitely DOES know about the security spell and is perfectly capable of informing Trace that it zapped a couple of intruders who have already provided a couple of fresh eggs for the next morning's breakfast.

Whether she chooses to so inform him...

Non-evil Trace (assuming he's informed) will almost certainly desire to change them back. But he may not know how. Reni may or may not know how. For that matter it may take a mage of Lady Nora's power-level, so Trace and Reni may not even be theoretically capable of it.

For that matter, we don't know what long-term plans might be built into the spell. Maybe, unless there's some intervention to the contrary, it holds them for a week then transforms them back and teleports them into a treetop five miles away.

ZeroJinKui
Banned
Banned

#77 Post by ZeroJinKui »

Ddraig wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:06 pmJust because someone holds detestable beliefs is no reason to underestimate them.
well... they ignored all warnings and walked right into a place they were told is literally impossible to enter, and now they're probably chickens.

if anything, i overestimated them by implying they had brains to begin with. :redhair:
"What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" - Paarthurnax

Cpt.Obvious
Apprentice

#78 Post by Cpt.Obvious »

Warrl wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:41 am
Zakkerus wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:07 am But current Trace doesn't know about the "security" spell, and Nora is off taking a not-so-well-deserved nap.
Rose definitely DOES know about the security spell and is perfectly capable of informing Trace that it zapped a couple of intruders who have already provided a couple of fresh eggs for the next morning's breakfast.

Non-evil Trace (assuming he's informed) will almost certainly desire to change them back. But he may not know how. Reni may or may not know how. For that matter it may take a mage of Lady Nora's power-level, so Trace and Reni may not even be theoretically capable of it.

For that matter, we don't know what long-term plans might be built into the spell. Maybe, unless there's some intervention to the contrary, it holds them for a week then transforms them back and teleports them into a treetop five miles away.
Has anyone told Rose that Trace have no memories of his previous life? If not she might assume that he knows exactly what's happening with the security spells, and that he just isn't interested in dealing with the new livestock at this time...

Zakkerus
Banned
Banned

#79 Post by Zakkerus »

Cpt.Obvious wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:11 pm
Warrl wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:41 am

Has anyone told Rose that Trace have no memories of his previous life? If not she might assume that he knows exactly what's happening with the security spells, and that he just isn't interested in dealing with the new livestock at this time...
No, I don't think that any one has told her yet. I mean, after all, she was acting quite shocked from his current, non-murdery (for the most part. There was the Basitin Isles arc stuff...) ways.

AmigaDragon
Grand Templar

#80 Post by AmigaDragon »

The manor defenses put a new spin on Rose's "impressed" comment to Reed.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Twokinds world where Keidran live long lives and do not have crystal limitations on their magic.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Flora, Nora, Kat.

#81 Post by Hulk10 »

I found it funny to watch those jerks get what was coming to them in that page.
Hulk is strongest one there is -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.