Comic for November 30, 2017: Reunion

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Paatsama

Re: Comic for November 30, 2017: Reunion

#31 Post by Paatsama »

You folks seem to be more concerned about Trace’s spine than Flora’s baby...

Ran-san

#32 Post by Ran-san »

Paatsama wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:48 pm You folks seem to be more concerned about Trace’s spine than Flora’s baby...
Well, Trace DID break Flora's fall, and looking at panel 4, she seems fine. Trace, on the other hand, had a pregnant tiger lady land on his head, someone try to rearrange his spine with excited joy, and just got shoved, probably about to fall forward on his face. That boy is going to be in traction soon if he's not careful.

NuclearBird
Master

#33 Post by NuclearBird »

Ran-san wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:13 pm
Paatsama wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:48 pm You folks seem to be more concerned about Trace’s spine than Flora’s baby...
Well, Trace DID break Flora's fall, and looking at panel 4, she seems fine. Trace, on the other hand, had a pregnant tiger lady land on his head, someone try to rearrange his spine with excited joy, and just got shoved, probably about to fall forward on his face. That boy is going to be in traction soon if he's not careful.
I'm more worried about the boy's cranium.
If the universe is infinite, does that mean that there is a version of me out there who's thinking the exact same thing?

While we're on the topic of alternate universes, is there one where I'm a lawyer? If yes, then I may be more evil than I thought.

Shockwave07
Apprentice

#34 Post by Shockwave07 »

:keith: Still comfortable with Natani...

FiendishlyAdorable
Traveler

#35 Post by FiendishlyAdorable »

Natani already knew some human, though. Not surprising that she can use it now. I'm just surprised she hasn't tried it more often with Trace since trying to kill him, although we don't see them directly interact much.
With every mistake, we must surely be learning.

Paatsama

#36 Post by Paatsama »

Well, Natani doesn’t strike me as the type to actively seek contact and communication.

I’d rather ask why Trace has not tried to get to know him better. There were days so idle that the comic skipped them... during the first sail? Were there?

Also, when there are feelings involved, someone’s passive vocabulary, even very limited, can suddenly be activated. I had a déjà vu reading that "Human! Where Zen?!" panel.

AmigaDragon
Grand Templar

#37 Post by AmigaDragon »

I had noticed (days ago) that Red says "there's people". With most of them being non-human, this seems like it would be a bit out of character for old (anti-keidran) Red. From that (old) mindset only one of them would be a "person", the rest are "animals". With Raine's influence he's learning.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

BadFoMo
Grand Templar

#38 Post by BadFoMo »

A little late, but another thing I was reminded of (at a later time) when when Trace said "My Spine!".
Why yes, in addition to the usual ships, I support Zen X Kathrin and Alaric X Laura.

TwoKinds Printable Game Toys!
Now crowd sourcing ideas!

HSishi
Citizen

#39 Post by HSishi »

I guess when "Team Red" joins the bunch the manor gets quite full. The kitchen should restock the table's sources quite fast.
Speaking of that table ... maybe :keith: and :natani: used up the eggs during their nightly ... meal which would explain why Rose wishes for hens in the Dec 7th comic.

ZeroJinKui
Banned
Banned

#40 Post by ZeroJinKui »

Cosmacelf wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:27 amSounds like SOMEONE needs to go back and re-read the comic, starting at, oh, page 1. I’ve only read it 5 or 6 times so far...
if i had that kinda free time, i'd gladly read the comic from page 1, again.

i did it once and it took me quite awhile... so it's not something i can just do on a whim.
"What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" - Paarthurnax