Comic for November 30, 2017: Reunion

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Phaing
Master

Re: Comic for November 30, 2017: Reunion

#16 Post by Phaing »

amenon wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:54 pm Aww, Keith with Natani there :heart: :heart: :heart:

(Also, pretty sure Natani's 'Never. Again.' is supposed to be in Keidran.)...
She sure bounced back quickly enough, didn't she?
And it is good to see that she is picking up some Human talk. If nothing else, some should have rubbed off by osmosis by now.
"If you’re going to tell people the truth, you'd better make them laugh; otherwise, they will kill you."

-George Bernard Shaw

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#17 Post by Schrodinger »

Phaing wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:53 pm
amenon wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:54 pm Aww, Keith with Natani there :heart: :heart: :heart:

(Also, pretty sure Natani's 'Never. Again.' is supposed to be in Keidran.)...
She sure bounced back quickly enough, didn't she?
And it is good to see that she is picking up some Human talk. If nothing else, some should have rubbed off by osmosis by now.
My guess is that Reni took the brunt of the impact and the party just fell out of the magic satchelsbecause of the momentum. Natani was being overly dramatic when covering Keith and is perfectly fine.
What was it the spider said to the fly...

ZeroJinKui
Banned
Banned

#18 Post by ZeroJinKui »

you know, i only just realized that... i don't know much about group B. :|

i mean, i imagine a few things were mentioned about them when they were first introduced, but it has been ages since i read those pages, and my memory is fickle.

do we know much about red's past, or karen's and maren's?

is there a decent wiki for this comic? maybe i could refresh my memory with one.

i love natani's attempt at human language, makes her sound even cuter. |D
"What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" - Paarthurnax

Foxx Trotter
Council Member

#19 Post by Foxx Trotter »

Move over, Trace. Natani is coming though. :trace: :natani:
Videre videnda.

BadFoMo
Grand Templar

#20 Post by BadFoMo »

ZeroJinKui wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:49 pmis there a decent wiki for this comic? maybe i could refresh my memory with one.
I know of only one Wiki for Twokinds.

There's also an archive for Group B, but it hasn't been updated in a long time.
Why yes, in addition to the usual ships, I support Zen X Kathrin and Alaric X Laura.

TwoKinds Printable Game Toys!
Now crowd sourcing ideas!

MoonSticks
Master

#21 Post by MoonSticks »

So much to type but I have sore hands, so to sum up this page and my excitement for the next page:
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: : :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :natani: :zen: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :trace: :flora: :keith: :karen: :maren: :redhair: :sythe: :raine: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

If you get what I mean |D
|D :heart: MOMMY MOON :heart: |D

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

STOP FEEDING ME MARSBARS!...

Hayate
The Hidden User

#22 Post by Hayate »

Omg the groups are finally back together again! I wonder how long this will last this time...
I like how Natani figures Red is the one worth talking to first, but i guess its probably just that he was the closest. Zen and Nat have some big stuff to talk about. Maren and Karen are probably just gonna give Trace a hard time. Sythe is gonna freak out of Flora's pregnancy. Raine is gonna be... Shy probably...

I hope that they all end up back at the mansion again... Otherwise Kat, Mike, Evals and Eric are gonna become the new group B...
~Hayate~
--Moderator/Global Moderator
--

--Forum Rules--
--Moderators --
--Administrators
--

Aurora
Citizen

#23 Post by Aurora »

I don't really like the look on Red's face in the last panel. Sure, he's mostly okay with the Wolves in his own group, especially Raine, ... but he has no idea who this is, a stranger, a Wolf he doesn't know, not only getting in his face, literally, but shoving his friend aside.

A rude remark is certainly incoming. And maybe an attempt at smacking Nat as well, ... since he may very well identify Nat's behavior as hostile; the pushing and Nat's expression ...

Cosmacelf
Apprentice

#24 Post by Cosmacelf »

ZeroJinKui wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:49 pm you know, i only just realized that... i don't know much about group B. :|

i mean, i imagine a few things were mentioned about them when they were first introduced, but it has been ages since i read those pages, and my memory is fickle.

do we know much about red's past, or karen's and maren's?

is there a decent wiki for this comic? maybe i could refresh my memory with one.

i love natani's attempt at human language, makes her sound even cuter. |D
Sounds like SOMEONE needs to go back and re-read the comic, starting at, oh, page 1. I’ve only read it 5 or 6 times so far...

AmigaDragon
Grand Templar

#25 Post by AmigaDragon »

RowanEx wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:26 am Well, took them 810 pages to have the two back. Looks like all it needed was the twins, a very coincidental keidran encounter, dragons, and also same location.
What twins?
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#26 Post by Schrodinger »

AmigaDragon wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:14 am
RowanEx wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:26 am Well, took them 810 pages to have the two back. Looks like all it needed was the twins, a very coincidental keidran encounter, dragons, and also same location.
What twins?
I think Rowan is talking about Natani and Zen. And no, they are not twins, Zen held his baby sister. The character page lists Zen as at least a year older.
What was it the spider said to the fly...

RowanEx
Citizen
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith

#27 Post by RowanEx »

Schrodinger wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:34 am
AmigaDragon wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:14 am
What twins?
I think Rowan is talking about Natani and Zen. And no, they are not twins, Zen held his baby sister. The character page lists Zen as at least a year older.
Sorry. My bad. They did look the same so yeah... siblings.
~~~()~~~
Rowan Ex

furcode: FFfm2adfrw A C- D H++ M- P R+ T+++ W Z- Sm RLU a- clmn++ d- e- f+ h+ iwf++ j++ p- sm-

Cpt.Obvious
Apprentice

#28 Post by Cpt.Obvious »

Almost two pages of comments and not a single mention of that tongue in the first panel? :P
But fear not, Reni has some eloquent comment of her own. Grrawr indeed!

BadJoke
Templar GrandMaster

#29 Post by BadJoke »

After so many year it happened... the weirdly colored hair pals met again.
Criminals are less dangerous than virtuous people: they kill less.

Welsh halfwit
Citizen

#30 Post by Welsh halfwit »

Natani showing off the fact she's learned some words. Bless. Answer her, Human!
Corp Davidstow. Don't mess with the mouse.