The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

ZeroJinKui
Banned
Banned

Re: Comic for November 18, 2017: Dragon Landing

#31 Post by ZeroJinKui »

i love absolutely everything about the panels showing the crash landing. |D

natani embracing keith like that, and the way they all landed is just adorable! :heart:

though, why is flora naked? wasn't she trying to hide her pregnancy?

it's gonna be kinda obvious to everyone if she's naked, isn't it?
"What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" - Paarthurnax

Hayate
The Hidden User

#32 Post by Hayate »

ZeroJinKui wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:58 amthough, why is flora naked? wasn't she trying to hide her pregnancy?
Yeah, you have a point. I figured she would be wearing a sweater or other thick shirt to try and hide it. Plus crash landings can't be good for her condition anyways...
~Hayate~
--Moderator/Global Moderator
--

--Forum Rules--
--Moderators --
--Administrators
--

Jonesy
Templar Master
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#33 Post by Jonesy »

Hayate wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:02 amPlus crash landings can't be good for her condition anyways...
My thoughts exactly. Though I doubt there will be any complications as a result, especially since her landing appears to have been... cushioned.

BadJoke
Templar GrandMaster

#34 Post by BadJoke »

Poor Trace, crushed under a tubby tiger. :P
Hayate wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:02 am
ZeroJinKui wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:58 amthough, why is flora naked? wasn't she trying to hide her pregnancy?
Yeah, you have a point. I figured she would be wearing a sweater or other thick shirt to try and hide it. Plus crash landings can't be good for her condition anyways...
Actually she's not hiding it anymore since Trace discovered it on the boat. She even revealed it to their companions. She just got used to wear dresses when going around with Trace.
Criminals are less dangerous than virtuous people: they kill less.

NuclearBird
Master

#35 Post by NuclearBird »

BadJoke wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:59 pm Poor Trace, crushed under a tubby tiger. :P
Actually she's not hiding it anymore since Trace discovered it on the boat. She even revealed it to their companions. She just got used to wear dresses when going around with Trace.
Don't feel sorry for the guy, I'm pretty sure he secretly enjoys it. :wink:
If the universe is infinite, does that mean that there is a version of me out there who's thinking the exact same thing?

While we're on the topic of alternate universes, is there one where I'm a lawyer? If yes, then I may be more evil than I thought.

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#36 Post by Schrodinger »

NuclearBird wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:12 pm
BadJoke wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:59 pm Poor Trace, crushed under a tubby tiger. :P
It bares repeating that Flora is a nudist.
What was it the spider said to the fly...

Shockwave07
Apprentice

#37 Post by Shockwave07 »

Keith's face. After flying on a dragon, going through a crash landing, squeezed like crazy, and being landed on his face still has this look:

You know this is still comfy.

Warrl
Grand Templar

#38 Post by Warrl »

Cosmacelf wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:53 am
RedEarsAu wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:39 am has anyone noticed the transcript... words are attributed to ZEN
Zen: I can’t believe this. First an assassin, now a dragon? I think it’s wearing armor too. It must be from the Templar! Fates! How are we going to get out of this one?
- I think the wolf under Mrs Nibblys influence is Sythe ?
Gotta be a mistake...
Since it now says "Sythe" rather than "Zen", it must have been a mistake.

Ddraig
Templar Master

#39 Post by Ddraig »

Schrodinger wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:05 pm
NuclearBird wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:12 pm
It bares repeating that Flora is a nudist.
I see what you did there
"Light thinks it travels faster than anything, but it's wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it always finds that darkness has gotten there first, and is waiting for it."

ClockworkPanda
Citizen

#40 Post by ClockworkPanda »

Well, seems Reni took some flying classes from the Skyrim dragons :P

Diabolicon
Citizen

#41 Post by Diabolicon »

To be fair to them, Skyrim's dragons usually land like that after taking an arrow to the wing. 8)

Foxx Trotter
Council Member

#42 Post by Foxx Trotter »

Nothing like tiger butt on your head. :trace: :flora:
Videre videnda.

Meribah
Citizen

#43 Post by Meribah »

I'm sure Reni is resilient enough to handle it, but landing on your neck has GOT to hurt! Ouch! Glad everyone else seems to be okay, though.

AmigaDragon
Grand Templar

#44 Post by AmigaDragon »

BadFoMo wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:23 amPage 2, panel 5. Well, so much for my theory that Keith and Natani made love during their make out session on the ship and around now she would be suffering from Morning Sickness while believing it was simply Motion and/or Air Sickness. With a landing like that, their unborn child would've been crushed.
Even if they had done more than kiss and snuggle, we've had no indication yet in the comic that basitin/keidran hybrids are now possible, just human/keidran. Though Ephemural's alteration of the hybrid rule could have also had that unintended result.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Panther
Merchant

#45 Post by Panther »

I have just one thing to say about this :

All guys and girls , be ready to go back at home by walking ...... and carrying a stunned Reni :mrgreen:
Man is a wolf for man ........ Don't insult the wolves :natani: