Voting Incentive for November 9th, 2017

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

CrRAR
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: When in doubt, Nibbly!

Voting Incentive for November 9th, 2017

#1 Post by CrRAR »

Ha, Sythe lays the smack down on Zen.

You know, at first my heart lept at Zen channeling his inner role model mentoring Raine like that. Much in the same way you know he was "big brother" to Natani in so many ways. It made my heart happy...for a moment. (;_;)

...turns out he just really grew bored of not having someone to rag on. XD
:natani:╯ ︵┻━┻
Fight the power!

BadFoMo
Grand Templar

Re: Voting Incentive for November 9th, 2017

#2 Post by BadFoMo »

I like their new outfits (but I think Sythe could use something more than just a scarf); it reminds me of the new outfits/Flora's haircut in Tentacles of Inappropriateness. Raine looks like she just came from the future (their equivalents of our present).

[Crackpot]Wait a minute… That's what's going on in the background! In their fight with Carver, Raine somehow goofed and instead of overcharging his teleportation, she teleported all of Group B to the future! This picture takes place sometime after the accident where they are trying to adapt to the new times.[/Crackpot]
Why yes, in addition to the usual ships, I support Zen X Kathrin and Alaric X Laura.

TwoKinds Printable Game Toys!
Now crowd sourcing ideas!

MarvelTheHugPharaoh

#3 Post by MarvelTheHugPharaoh »

I love how Zen is just teasing Raine, its so cute. Would love to see more of them going at each other like this.

"You know they tell ya, never hit a man with a closed fist. But it is on occasion hilarious."
-Malcolm Reynolds, firefly "tv series"

Dadrobit
Grand Templar

#4 Post by Dadrobit »

BadFoMo wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:56 am I like their new outfits (but I think Sythe could use something more than just a scarf); it reminds me of the new outfits/Flora's haircut in Tentacles of Inappropriateness. Raine looks like she just came from the future (their equivalents of our present).

[Crackpot]Wait a minute… That's what's going on in the background! In their fight with Carver, Raine somehow goofed and instead of overcharging his teleportation, she teleported all of Group B to the future! This picture takes place sometime after the accident where they are trying to adapt to the new times.[/Crackpot]
I do like the new outfits, unfortunately though, I think they're there just to signify the non-canon-ness of this page.

As an aside, I almost forgot how much I like Flora with short hair in the tentacle comic! :mrgrin:

AmigaDragon
Grand Templar

#5 Post by AmigaDragon »

I think that's the nicest we've seen Zen dressed outside of TDM. Have we seen Sythe in more than loincloth or pants before this?
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

CrRAR
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: When in doubt, Nibbly!

#6 Post by CrRAR »

AmigaDragon wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:07 amHave we seen Sythe in more than loincloth or pants before this?
Back in the day, he was known to wear black cloaks, and more proper looking clothes, and even a green tux dealie! (though this was in Flora's imagination)

I do like his trendy scarf. Plus the mental image of him wearing that and just the loincloth is an amusing combination.
:natani:╯ ︵┻━┻
Fight the power!