Comic for November 7, 2017: Reni Readies Recon Run

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

BadFoMo
Grand Templar

Comic for November 7, 2017: Reni Readies Recon Run

#1 Post by BadFoMo »

Why yes, in addition to the usual ships, I support Zen X Kathrin and Alaric X Laura.

TwoKinds Printable Game Toys!
Now crowd sourcing ideas!

Cosmacelf
Apprentice

Re: Comic for November 7, 2017: Reni Readies Recon Run

#2 Post by Cosmacelf »

Rose’s expression is priceless. She can’t believe Trace said what he said.

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#3 Post by tony1695 »

Rose very much can't believe her ears. Given what she knew of Trace in the past, not at all surprising.
And how exactly does Reni plan on carrying more than one passenger? Is she able to "shapeshift" into a larger dragon for periods of time? We've seen Nora turn into a normal-sized housecat in the past, but I think this might be pushing it.
Gentlementlemen
How do you get to the Rakdos Guild Hall?
You take the psycho path.
Weed la Weed Warning: WEIRD

Rafe
Council Member

#4 Post by Rafe »

Natani doesn't seem exactly thrilled to be transported by air.
I'm sure she'll do it for Zen, no matter how she feels about flying. And I'm starting to theorize on just how Reni will take any others... Perhaps we'll see some other dragons involved.

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#5 Post by Schrodinger »

Me thinks someone is going to be carried. By claws. Hope no one's acrophobic.
What was it the spider said to the fly...

judah4
The Cookie Dragon
Fav. Twokinds Character: Nora

#6 Post by judah4 »

I'm hoping for some form of dragon held carriage.

AmigaDragon
Grand Templar

#7 Post by AmigaDragon »

tony1695 wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:22 am And how exactly does Reni plan on carrying more than one passenger? Is she able to "shapeshift" into a larger dragon for periods of time? We've seen Nora turn into a normal-sized housecat in the past, but I think this might be pushing it.
Perhaps she has magic to reduce the weight of what (or who) she carries, or to enhance her flying strength.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

NuclearBird
Master

#8 Post by NuclearBird »

AmigaDragon wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:35 am
tony1695 wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:22 am And how exactly does Reni plan on carrying more than one passenger? Is she able to "shapeshift" into a larger dragon for periods of time? We've seen Nora turn into a normal-sized housecat in the past, but I think this might be pushing it.
Perhaps she has magic to reduce the weight of what (or who) she carries, or to enhance her flying strength.
That's kind of a given, considering that despite magic being a thing in that world, the square/cube law still applies. That and other physical laws.
If the universe is infinite, does that mean that there is a version of me out there who's thinking the exact same thing?

While we're on the topic of alternate universes, is there one where I'm a lawyer? If yes, then I may be more evil than I thought.

Diabolicon
Citizen

#9 Post by Diabolicon »

Has no one noticed that Reni has what appears to be a possible case of "Spear tail" to go with her wing-boner?

Zakkerus
Banned
Banned

#10 Post by Zakkerus »

Hmm, looks like the predictions of "Reni ex machina" for team B is turning out to be true. And here I was hoping for some actual tension in the comic again. :|

AndreRhineDavis
Templar Master

#11 Post by AndreRhineDavis »

Ok, so that disproved my idea that multiple people talking to Reni would be able to all understand each other through a sort of "mutual telepathy" that she would project between them, allowing Trace to understand Natani's part of the conversation, and vice versa.

The real question is, why does Reni needs Trace's assurances that Natani is trustworthy when she can just read Natani's mind directly?

And yes yes yes I am sooooo looking forward to the Group A / Group B meet-up :D

Zakkerus
Banned
Banned

#12 Post by Zakkerus »

Doesn't Reni have those magic satchels that are somewhat of a hammerspace storage? Maybe she can just put some of them in those and carry them that way. I mean, she had that false Templar wolf in there and no one noticed and she didn't seem weighed down.

HazeCore

#13 Post by HazeCore »

The dragon could simply clutch a basket full of people.

Just don't call her a hot air balloon.

Him
The Secret Forum Mod
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#14 Post by Him »

tony1695 wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:22 amIs she able to "shapeshift" into a larger dragon for periods of time?
Implying that her current form is her true one. She might actually be substantially larger than she appears to be. I don't actually think she is already shapeshifted but it's a possibility. I'm thinking more along the lines of a dragon chariot.

I can't wait to see how Red the xenophobe deals with a dragon, a bunch of keidran, and a basitin. It might just give the poor lad a heart attack. Which brings up a thought did Red know Nora? She was involved with the Templar to an extent and was 'friends' with Trace.

ZeroJinKui
Banned
Banned

#15 Post by ZeroJinKui »

i am looking forward to when everyone finds out flora is pregnant with trace's child... but who knows how far away that page is. (;_;)

if it's revealed around rose, i bet it'll break her brain. :P

for now, guess i'll just look forward to the two groups reuniting, can't wait to see all the interaction and reactions from them. |D
"What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" - Paarthurnax