for yall that dont watch the streams tom did this page a week or so ago
Spoiler!
Reality is a cool place but I wouldn't want to live there -anonymous

Rafe
Council Member

Re: Comic for November 7, 2017: Reni Readies Recon Run

#32 Post by Rafe »

AndreRhineDavis wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:52 am
Rafe wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:03 am I'm also wondering whether Roselyn has a problem with Keidran-Human relationships. Maybe it's just incredulity about how Trace seems to have changed and is "friendly" with Flora, or maybe she thinks that the relationship between Euchre and Mary was wrong somehow. It's possible Roselyn doesn't even know Raine exists. It could be that finding a relative might change her somehow - both of them, actually.
I could understand if the idea of Human-Keidran relationships brought up bad memories and negative feelings for Rose. After all, she'd probably be reminded of Euchre abandoning his people and abandoning *her* and letting her be hanged just so he could cozy up to the Templar and his human mistress.
It could even be the opposite. As terrified as Roselyn was as she was standing there on the gallows waiting to die, I always wondered if she blamed herself, not only for her own imminent death, but for putting suspicion on Euchre. She might have been thinking "I've not only gotten myself killed, but now Euchre is going to die too." After she escaped, she might have still assumed that what she'd done was going to get Euchre killed. Euchre probably assumed that Roselyn would never want to see him again, and was also so ashamed of himself that he never tried to contact her. How Roselyn really felt has been hidden all these years.

Raine knows Roselyn's story, at least as much as her mother knew of it. I wonder if Raine even suspects that she's still alive. So much could happen if they manage to get toether, especially with all these untold secrets and buried feelings.

Zakkerus
Banned
Banned

#33 Post by Zakkerus »

Qwe304 wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:23 pm for yall that dont watch the streams tom did this page a week or so ago
Spoiler!
Heh, so, looks like I was right about this then. Man, that's like four or five correct predictions in a row for me. :P (The other ones were predictions I made before I had an account on the forums)

GaySailors
Merchant
Fav. Twokinds Character: Alaric :D

#34 Post by GaySailors »

you know, I can't see Keith's mouth, but he's either looking like his usual self, or has that rare smile of his. :keith:

Warrl
Grand Templar

#35 Post by Warrl »

Schrodinger wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:10 am Me thinks someone is going to be carried. By claws. Hope no one's acrophobic.
Apparently that hope has already fled. Or flown.

Diabolicon
Citizen

#36 Post by Diabolicon »

BadJoke wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:41 pm
Tail-swords seem to be turning into Tom's signature now...
I would say tail-spear for her, but yeah she's so excited I'm surprised she's not vibrating like Maddie after coffee. :D

IHeartMaeve
Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Maeve, obviously.

#37 Post by IHeartMaeve »

Guys! You may wanna keep this in mind as a potential challenge.

Title of this page: “Reni Readies Recon Run”

Try to say that three times fast. Your tongue will undoubtedly go numb from the effort.
Maeve is so cute, they're thinking of renaming the Pokémon Ability known as Cute Charm, so it becomes "Maeve Charm."

JohnTheWysard
Apprentice

#38 Post by JohnTheWysard »

IHeartMaeve wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:03 am Guys! You may wanna keep this in mind as a potential challenge.

Try to say that three times fast. Your tongue will undoubtedly go numb from the effort.
Not if you studied Spanish, and learned the little pronunciation exercise:

Erre con erre cigarros, erre con erre carril;
erre con erre in carros, alla en el ferrocaril.

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#39 Post by Schrodinger »

JohnTheWysard wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:41 am
IHeartMaeve wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:03 am Guys! You may wanna keep this in mind as a potential challenge.

Not if you studied Spanish, and learned the little pronunciation exercise:

Erre con erre cigarros, erre con erre carril;
erre con erre in carros, alla en el ferrocaril.
My Spanish instructor once told me the story of how his mother would sit on the train tracks until he and his brother got that little poem correct.
What was it the spider said to the fly...

Warrl
Grand Templar

#40 Post by Warrl »

I learned the last line as "rapido ruedan las ruedas de los carros cargados de asucar del ferrocarril".

(note: "ferrocarril" having two double-r's confirmed.)

On the other hand, I never did figure out how to trill the r's. I suspect my tongue is too short.

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#41 Post by Schrodinger »

Warrl wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:34 am I learned the last line as "rapido ruedan las ruedas de los carros cargados de asucar del ferrocarril".

(note: "ferrocarril" having two double-r's confirmed.)

On the other hand, I never did figure out how to trill the r's. I suspect my tongue is too short.
I could always trill my R's. My little brother couldn't but could fake it by gargling his spit in the middle of a word.
What was it the spider said to the fly...

detrius
Citizen

#42 Post by detrius »

Zakkerus wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:56 pm Doesn't Reni have those magic satchels that are somewhat of a hammerspace storage? Maybe she can just put some of them in those and carry them that way. I mean, she had that false Templar wolf in there and no one noticed and she didn't seem weighed down.
winner ^

AmigaDragon
Grand Templar

#43 Post by AmigaDragon »

BadFoMo wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:56 pm
Schrodinger wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:52 pmThat's right, she does have a bag of holding she can use to transport someone but we can only confirm one person can do that. Someone might still have to go by claws.
Well, according to the one page Tom was working on in the one stream, Reni has two satchels which can hold two people each.

Wait a minute…
From the list of lore which I am hopefully/finally getting around to compiling.
On 3-23-2017, People in the IRC wrote: (4:13:15 PM) krzychukoko: those enchanted-dimensional-boob-bandages that natani wears,,,,,
(4:13:29 PM) krzychukoko: 1. were they left behind of ship eg destroyed?
(4:13:38 PM) krzychukoko: 2. what would happen if someone were to put one of them into the other....

(4:16:18 PM) krzychukoko: would sticking one of thsoe bandages into another create some sort of singularity O_o?
(4:16:19 PM) Tom: The same thing that would happen if you put a bag of holding into another bag of holding.
(Natani gets into one of the satchels which immediately reacts with her bandages and rips a hole in the fabric of space and time which sucks in Reni, Trace, Flora, Keith and Natani.)
From the actual comic (not sketches or incentive drawings) I thought her chest bindings were only enhanced with illusion to look flatter (plus scent masking to hide any female scent).
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Zakkerus
Banned
Banned

#44 Post by Zakkerus »

detrius wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:02 am
Zakkerus wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:56 pm Doesn't Reni have those magic satchels that are somewhat of a hammerspace storage? Maybe she can just put some of them in those and carry them that way. I mean, she had that false Templar wolf in there and no one noticed and she didn't seem weighed down.
winner ^
Yay! I am da wiener!