What about a Twokinds\Rick and Morty crossover episode?

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Morpheus

What about a Twokinds\Rick and Morty crossover episode?

#1 Post by Morpheus »

(I'm new here, plz be kind if i made some mistakes)
I'm a fan of Rick and Morty series and since i started reading Twokinds I wondered how would fit a crossover episode starring the two spacetime travellers.
I'm not pretending a serious thing, just for the lol.
Would it be at least possible?
What do you think guys?

TheMouse
Templar GrandMaster

Re: What about a Twokinds\Rick and Morty crossover episode?

#2 Post by TheMouse »

Rick and Morty's only limit to where they can go appears to be Copyright so... no, it wouldn't happen barring Tom agreeing to it, and the odds of that are, at best, not quite zero. Maybe a lot of money? A LOT.

I honestly don't think it would do well, either. The tones of the two works are completely incompatible, which would result in one or the other being treated unfairly, resulting in disgruntled audiences.
_____
Submission is not weakness.
It takes a far stronger will to submit with grace and dignity than to pretend to be strong.
Unknown wrote:Live your life in such a way that the Westboro Baptist Church will picket your funeral.

Morpheus

#3 Post by Morpheus »

TheMouse wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:38 pm Rick and Morty's only limit to where they can go appears to be Copyright so... no, it wouldn't happen barring Tom agreeing to it, and the odds of that are, at best, not quite zero. Maybe a lot of money? A LOT.

I honestly don't think it would do well, either. The tones of the two works are completely incompatible, which would result in one or the other being treated unfairly, resulting in disgruntled audiences.
OK, I understand, that was just an idea.
I didn't think that a side comic with Rick and Morty appearing inside was so difficult to create.

Warrl
Grand Templar

#4 Post by Warrl »

On the other hand, Jenny Everywhere could have been walking around in Edinmire when Group A arrived there...

aitaituo
Templar GrandMaster

#5 Post by aitaituo »

This would make for a good sketch suggestion on Tom's Patreon.