Comic for October 26, 2017: Link Reestablished

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

NuclearBird
Master

Comic for October 26, 2017: Link Reestablished

#1 Post by NuclearBird »

Sketch Version
Looks like the two group storylines are starting to converge. Things are about to get interesting.
Let's just hope the Assassin Brothers reunite without further trouble.
If the universe is infinite, does that mean that there is a version of me out there who's thinking the exact same thing?

While we're on the topic of alternate universes, is there one where I'm a lawyer? If yes, then I may be more evil than I thought.

MuonNeutrino
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: Rose, Natani

Re: Comic for October 26, 2017: Link Reestablished

#2 Post by MuonNeutrino »

Oooh, that last panel looks like it's in Nat's mindscape. Are we gonna get to see Nat and young!Nat team up to double-sass Zen at some point? That sounds fun!

Also, looks like Tom forgot to color in the bit of the wrappings poking out of Nat's vest in the 3rd panel - there's a line there that looks like the edge of the cloth, but it's Nat-brown on both sides. Interestingly enough, in the last panel the edge of the wrappings isn't visible at all. I suppose Tom could have forgotten it, but I think it might actually be because that's in the mindscape - Natani doesn't *need* wrappings there, he appears as a male to himself (most of the time). Of course, then there's the question of why the *vest* is still there, given that previously both of them tended to appear nude in the mindscape, but who knows.

(Edit: heh, and now the wrappings are present and colored in both panels. So much for my speculation! :grin: I still wonder if that last panel is meant to be in the mindscape, though - the background really does look like the somewhat indistinct tree foliage that we saw there.)

Jan125
Citizen

#3 Post by Jan125 »

Say what you will, but Keith with eyeballs still freaks me out.
On-Topic: Won't Team A ever get a rest? They've barely escaped an act of terrorism and only just had a good night's sleep. :c

Rafe
Council Member

#4 Post by Rafe »

MuonNeutrino wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:10 pm Oooh, that last panel looks like it's in Nat's mindscape. Are we gonna get to see Nat and young!Nat team up to double-sass Zen at some point? That sounds fun!
I'm thinking that background isn't Natani's mindscape, it's Zen's reality - the last thing he saw before he passed out, or maybe what he's seeing now. It does look something like a view from the ground looking up at the trees.

Phaing
Master

#5 Post by Phaing »

Am I reading that right?

Is :trace: confused because he still hasn't learned Keidran?

Gret panel up top there, I just hope Natani gives herself a moment to sort it all out .... whoops! Too late now, I reckon. :roll:
"If you’re going to tell people the truth, you'd better make them laugh; otherwise, they will kill you."

-George Bernard Shaw

Him
The Secret Forum Mod
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#6 Post by Him »

I now just realized I want Keith and Zen to interact with each other in person. It's never happened and I'm excited to see it.

IHeartMaeve
Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Maeve, obviously.

#7 Post by IHeartMaeve »

Him wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:39 pm I now just realized I want Keith and Zen to interact with each other in person. It's never happened and I'm excited to see it.
Actually, Him, if you count Keith stabbing Zen in the chest during the fight in Chapter 7 (Page 221), they have interacted in person before.

Just to be clear on that.
Maeve is so cute, they're thinking of renaming the Pokémon Ability known as Cute Charm, so it becomes "Maeve Charm."

Foxx Trotter
Council Member

#8 Post by Foxx Trotter »

I see another adventure forthcoming. |D So much for Natani to comprehend at one time with the mental link returning, but I'm sure that will be figured out soon enough.
Videre videnda.

HSishi
Citizen

#9 Post by HSishi »

Congratulations for Comic page 1.000 (one thousand)!

Cyon
Templar GrandMaster

#10 Post by Cyon »

Him wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:39 pm I now just realized I want Keith and Zen to interact with each other in person. It's never happened and I'm excited to see it.
No mind control this time! And there sure will be stories to tell.

I was expecting the return of the mental link to be more eventful, before I remembered that one of the participants is currently in a coma somewhere far from here, in the middle of a forest. Good of Natani to realise that something is very wrong quickly, as there is no time to waste.
Who even looks at signatures anyways?

Multitasking is just a way to be less efficient at two different things simultaneously

Furcode: FCWp5ad A- C->+ D H+ M- P? R++ T++ W? Z- Sm# RL- a- cl++ d+ e- f h* i++ j? p- sm-

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#11 Post by Schrodinger »

That flood of memories contained just enough information to narrow down where group B is.
And look, it's the exact set of data points I predicted (minus my obvious mistake). Go me.
What was it the spider said to the fly...

BadFoMo
Grand Templar

#12 Post by BadFoMo »

IHeartMaeve wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:08 pm
Him wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:39 pmI now just realized I want Keith and Zen to interact with each other in person. It's never happened and I'm excited to see it.
Actually, Him, if you count Keith stabbing Zen in the chest during the fight in Chapter 7 (Page 221), they have interacted in person before.

Just to be clear on that.
And then there was sort of that time when he threatened Keith through Natani.

MuonNeutrino wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:10 pmAlso, looks like Tom forgot to color in the bit of the wrappings poking out of Nat's vest in the 3rd panel - there's a line there that looks like the edge of the cloth, but it's Nat-brown on both sides. Interestingly enough, in the last panel the edge of the wrappings isn't visible at all. I suppose Tom could have forgotten it, but I think it might actually be because that's in the mindscape - Natani doesn't *need* wrappings there, he appears as a male to himself (most of the time). Of course, then there's the question of why the *vest* is still there, given that previously both of them tended to appear nude in the mindscape, but who knows.

(Edit: heh, and now the wrappings are present and colored in both panels. So much for my speculation! :grin: I still wonder if that last panel is meant to be in the mindscape, though - the background really does look like the somewhat indistinct tree foliage that we saw there.)
I would ask for the original version, but I think the speechless version might cover it.

P.S. Happy 1000th Page!
Why yes, in addition to the usual ships, I support Zen X Kathrin and Alaric X Laura.

TwoKinds Printable Game Toys!
Now crowd sourcing ideas!

Hayate
The Hidden User

#13 Post by Hayate »

Now they all climb aboard Reni to go on a rescue mission to save Zen! Reni might not be that big tho... Either way, it seems like the groups might actually be coming together soon! They are pretty close now, and can communicate. I guess it just depends on how long Zen is out for... Hmm, I guess the wolves/Clovis or maybe even the Templar could still interfere too...
~Hayate~
--Moderator/Global Moderator
--

--Forum Rules--
--Moderators --
--Administrators
--

Elemental Templar
Merchant

#14 Post by Elemental Templar »

How fitting, the thousandth page is only the beginning of a new arch of excitement :grin: :grin: :grin:

Can't Wait, and i'm glad to see this comic is still going strong.
"There are Two kinds of people in this world:
Those who wait for change, and those who make changes themselves. Which one are you?" -Anonymous

aitaituo
Templar GrandMaster

#15 Post by aitaituo »

Schrodinger wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:17 pm That flood of memories contained just enough information to narrow down where group B is.
And look, it's the exact set of data points I predicted (minus my obvious mistake). Go me.
It's good to be right.