Twokinds 14th Anniversary Banner

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

CrRAR
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: When in doubt, Nibbly!

Twokinds 14th Anniversary Banner

#1 Post by CrRAR »

Do my eyes deceive me...did this really not get posted? Anyyyway...

Happy 14th Anniversary!

Thank you, thank you, thank you Tom so much for the hard work, dedication, and perseverance that makes it possible for Mrs. Nibbly to have her cake and eat it too! :mrgrin:
:natani:╯ ︵┻━┻
Fight the power!

BadFoMo
Grand Templar

Re: Twokinds 14th Anniversary Banner

#2 Post by BadFoMo »

I would've added it to the current comic topic, but this seems like a good alternative.

Anyway, the picture has the associated text of Twokinds 14th Birthday!, but it doesn't show up when you hover your mouse over it for some reason.

P.S. I forget, was the plan to have page 1000 come out on the 14th anniversary an official thing, or is that something the fans came up with? If the former, maybe another milestone for another occasion. On a (maybe bright) side note, the 999th page was announced on the 888th Tweet. That sounds like something to me.

P.P.S. Happy 14th Anniversary/Birthday… thing! Here's to a good web comic getting this far! Image
Why yes, in addition to the usual ships, I support Zen X Kathrin and Alaric X Laura.

TwoKinds Printable Game Toys!
Now crowd sourcing ideas!

aitaituo
Templar GrandMaster

#3 Post by aitaituo »

Happy anniversary! My nieces weren't born when I started reading and now they think I'm cool for "knowing" Markiplier's brother.

Foxx Trotter
Council Member

#4 Post by Foxx Trotter »

Yes, congrats! :D May we see much more in the future.
Videre videnda.

Dadrobit
Grand Templar

#5 Post by Dadrobit »

Happy birthday TwoKinds! :mrgrin:
BadFoMo wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:18 am P.S. I forget, was the plan to have page 1000 come out on the 14th anniversary an official thing, or is that something the fans came up with?
Tom said himself in stream that he wanted page 1,000 out on the anniversary of the comic, but unfortunately it looks like he couldn't quite make it in time.

Cyon
Templar GrandMaster

#6 Post by Cyon »

Dadrobit wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:55 am Happy birthday TwoKinds! :mrgrin:
BadFoMo wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:18 am P.S. I forget, was the plan to have page 1000 come out on the 14th anniversary an official thing, or is that something the fans came up with?
Tom said himself in stream that he wanted page 1,000 out on the anniversary of the comic, but unfortunately it looks like he couldn't quite make it in time.
Yeah, it's a huge undertaking that we sometimes forget about. Still, kudos to him for trying, and for keeping Twokinds running all these years. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :heart:
Who even looks at signatures anyways?

Multitasking is just a way to be less efficient at two different things simultaneously

Furcode: FCWp5ad A- C->+ D H+ M- P? R++ T++ W? Z- Sm# RL- a- cl++ d+ e- f h* i++ j? p- sm-