Moderator: Moderators

morpheuskibbe

Comic for October 21st, 2017

#1 Post by morpheuskibbe »

Alt: Burning by both ends

morpheuskibbe

Re: Comic for October 21st, 2017

#2 Post by morpheuskibbe »

This one is pretty self explanatory. The instant that cuff melted fully the link reestablished and ouch.
He'll recover soon and ask for a ride to find his brother.

IHeartMaeve
Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Maeve, obviously.

#3 Post by IHeartMaeve »

So, I’d like to say two things:
  1. It seems Zen’s spontaneous bout of unconsciousness may have been the result of reconnective backlash, not severe burns.
  2. Only one more update to the thousandth-page mark! Tom, I suggest you make it count!
Sorry, it’s just that I’m really excited about the big One-Triple-Zero. Then again, it seems the whole fandom is, judging by the two locked topics on the matter. Anyhoo, it shouldn’t be too long now! The countdown begins!
Maeve is so cute, they're thinking of renaming the Pokémon Ability known as Cute Charm, so it becomes "Maeve Charm."

CrRAR
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: When in doubt, Nibbly!

#4 Post by CrRAR »

Scene switch annnd just when we thought the excitement was over, now this. Really, a 'speak of the devil' moment if I ever saw one and just in time. How perfect.

That Keith face there, so touching. So much resolve. You know Keith is going to carry those words with him; Natani's grudge is now his grudge as well. That's love. :heart:

Can't wait till Clovis gets to feel the special love a steely blade can deliver in only the very special way Zen knows one can. If you catch my drift. :twisted:
:natani:╯ ︵┻━┻
Fight the power!

RowanEx
Citizen
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith

#5 Post by RowanEx »

Reni really needs to hide some of her personal thoughts more clearly. And this is gonna be interesting!
~~~()~~~
Rowan Ex

furcode: FFfm2adfrw A C- D H++ M- P R+ T+++ W Z- Sm RLU a- clmn++ d- e- f+ h+ iwf++ j++ p- sm-

Talancir
New Citizen

#6 Post by Talancir »

Candles, anyone?
Non nobis, Domine. Non nobis sed nomini tuo de gloriam.

stlsf4003
Apprentice

#7 Post by stlsf4003 »

Things are starting to get interesting here!

The link has be restored and because of that Natain has just suffered what i can only refer to as a backdraft on a physical and spiritual level.

Also, the big 1000 is just round the corner!
the lurking furry railroader

Rafe
Council Member

#8 Post by Rafe »

I assume "No, not again!" means Natani is going to end up in a coma again, or at least Keith thinks so.

Obviously Zen's injuries are so bad that they've not only brought Zen to unconsciousness, but are doing a job on Natani. Maybe it's possible for Natani to give Zen some of her strength via the link to keep him alive. Then again, Natani is still recovering, and might be rather fragile, despite how she presents herself. If anything, given the ability to send her strength to Zen, Natani might end up putting her own life in danger, even sacrificing herself to save her brother.

{also, nice Mikado stlsf4003. From Ft. Smith by any chance?}

ZeroJinKui
Banned
Banned

#9 Post by ZeroJinKui »

will we be seeing the two groups finally meet back up and join forces?

who knows!

but if so, there is going to be SO much to explain, from both sides.

excited for what comes next...
"What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" - Paarthurnax

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#10 Post by Schrodinger »

Natani is suffering the backlash of the link reestablishing just as Zen is going into shock from third degree burns. Reni might step in and use some of that dragon magic to tap into the connection and keep the two stable, if she were capable of such things.
What was it the spider said to the fly...

Meribah
Citizen

#11 Post by Meribah »

Aw, Reni is afraid of letting anyone down. Hopefully, her determination will work in everyone's favor, especially with what's coming.

Rich prick. Pompous git. Don't hold back, Natani! Tell us how you really feel about Clovis. lol

Anywho, what a way to reunite with your brother! Ouch!

Him
The Secret Forum Mod
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#12 Post by Him »

We did see a dragon's silhouette in the distance of group B and the mention of a "Bigger problem headed their way." I imagine Reni is going to trace the link and follow it back or somehow get the location from Zen or Natani. This seems like it's going to be a promising next page.

AmigaDragon
Grand Templar

#13 Post by AmigaDragon »

IHeartMaeve wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:23 am
  1. It seems Zen’s spontaneous bout of unconsciousness may have been the result of reconnective backlash, not severe burns
No, it was the burn shock.
Rafe wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:45 am I assume "No, not again!" means Natani is going to end up in a coma again, or at least Keith thinks so.

Obviously Zen's injuries are so bad that they've not only brought Zen to unconsciousness, but are doing a job on Natani.
Keith thinks so, I don't. This time Natani will remain conscious.
ZeroJinKui wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:21 am will we be seeing the two groups finally meet back up and join forces?
Group A, Eric and Kat are leaving, Mike and Evals might be employed by the estate (Roselyn). Last we saw of Landen and Sealeen, they weren't sure if they were really hired. They may still join (Keith's group).
Group B, Zen will want to join and stay with Natani (whether Keith stays with Trace or not). Red may want to go with Trace for the adventure, Raine to get to Lyn'knoll, maybe Sythe too, Nibbly stays with Sythe. Karen and Maren may decide to stay in Edinmire, though I think Karen would push for Lyn'knoll.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Cosmacelf
Apprentice

#14 Post by Cosmacelf »

No! Not again! Was spoken in human, while everything else was in Keidren. Must have been Keith saying it.

AmigaDragon
Grand Templar

#15 Post by AmigaDragon »

Cosmacelf wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:30 pm No! Not again! Was spoken in human, while everything else was in Keidren. Must have been Keith saying it.
Look at the transcript, it was Keith.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen