Comic for October 15, 2017: Post Victory

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Tendo
Master

Re: Comic for October 15, 2017: Post Victory

#16 Post by Tendo »

Raine's last line is pretty ominous, it pretty much all but confirms that Mrs. Nibbly isn't just some normal squirrel, you don't really have a "I could have sworn he was dead" type moment/line without it foreshadowing something other than just being mistaken.

yaytime
Apprentice

#17 Post by yaytime »

i hate to say this but ... this was my least liked page ever, it would be better if nibs seems on verge of death then got better from seemingly nowhere to me, or was just dead.
this feels to much like an April fools joke or changing a story for a crying child.
The one true ship :mike: :heart: :evals:

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#18 Post by tony1695 »

I think this settles it, definitely something unnatural about the squirrel.
Gentlementlemen
How do you get to the Rakdos Guild Hall?
You take the psycho path.
Weed la Weed Warning: WEIRD

Shar
Citizen

#19 Post by Shar »

Bravo Tom! Catering to both sides of the live or die debate was a stroke of brilliant theater!

Lightice
Citizen

#20 Post by Lightice »

There's only one logical explanation: Evil!Trace performed resurrective experiments on small animals in a vain attempt to bring his wife back from the dead. Only, one time he actually succeeded in making a certain squirrel 100% unkillable, but since it didn't help to actually bring back the dead, he just lost interest and let it go.

OK, there's lots of "logical explanations", but I prefer one where Mrs. Nibbly is just a squirrel, albeit an extraordinarily empowered one.

Hayate
The Hidden User

#21 Post by Hayate »

Yes! I knew she'd be ok! Nibbly is not your everyday squirrel! :squirrel: Really had me going there though, thought I was gonna cry... So happy to scroll down and see that she was up. But wow, this really puts some real weight behind some of the theories about her. Dragon Nibs really seems like a real thing now xD
:squirrel: :nora:
~Hayate~
--Moderator/Global Moderator
--

--Forum Rules--
--Moderators --
--Administrators
--

Meribah
Citizen

#22 Post by Meribah »

Well, that cinches it. Nibs is a supernatural squirrel that just raised herself from the dead, and on a Sunday no less! Now, if this had only happened on an Easter Sunday, it would have been perfect. :squirrel: :grin:

BadFoMo
Grand Templar

#23 Post by BadFoMo »

In spite of the real world evidence that says a squirrel could survive such an incident (I'm not going to bother checking due to laziness), I'm a little suspicious of Mrs. Nibbly being all right too.

[ConspiracyTheory][Trolling]Maybe Carver did kill her and is now using her as a zombie puppet/camera.[/Trolling][/ConspiracyTheory]

P.S. Zen: Hey, folks? I know I tried to kill some of you, but could I get a little help here?
Why yes, in addition to the usual ships, I support Zen X Kathrin and Alaric X Laura.

TwoKinds Printable Game Toys!
Now crowd sourcing ideas!

CrRAR
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: When in doubt, Nibbly!

#24 Post by CrRAR »

BadFoMo wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:16 pm [ConspiracyTheory][Trolling]Maybe Carver did kill her and is now using her as a zombie puppet/camera.[/Trolling][/ConspiracyTheory]
...or maybe Raine just has some mystical magical hands of healing! :D
:natani:╯ ︵┻━┻
Fight the power!

Loveknowsbest
Citizen

#25 Post by Loveknowsbest »

Good job once again. Tom. Addin a bit of drama there. Funny guy.

Dadrobit
Grand Templar

#26 Post by Dadrobit »

yaytime wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:44 pm i hate to say this but ... this was my least liked page ever, it would be better if nibs seems on verge of death then got better from seemingly nowhere to me, or was just dead.
this feels to much like an April fools joke or changing a story for a crying child.
Aye, I'm very nearly in the same boat. It feels bad knowing that there is absolutely no threat of real danger to any of the characters down to even the squirrel.

Ah well, down to theory-crafting.

Theory: Nibbly was greviously injured, but was accidentally healed by Raine's Avatar State mana blast as she teleported Carver. That's why we don't hear Zen howling in pain in the background, as he's currently curiously inspecting his now completely healed leg.

Theory Two: The very act of Raine looking at Nibbly with her special eyes healed her. Zen was immediately healed as her special eyes were focused on him at the time of becoming a Maximum-Over-Saiyan.

Basically, I don't think that this page implies that Nibbly is a mythical creature, but Raine is.

(Either that or Zen's passed out from the pain. But the chances of that are slim to none that he's actually hurt for real at this point. Worst case, my original theory holds true...)

Aeolus
New Citizen

#27 Post by Aeolus »

It's kinda hard to kill something that wasn't alive in the first place, right?
Still blank. I've yet to find something suitable to put here.

Cecil475

#28 Post by Cecil475 »

Schrodinger wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:34 pm Okay, the company mascot is fine. Now how about Zen's leg?
I feel bad for forgetting about that. How about Zen's leg?

Twilight
Traveler

#29 Post by Twilight »

Raine should check Nibs for hidden swords, lest one day she squeeks "There can be only one!"

Panther
Merchant

#30 Post by Panther »

Lightice wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:35 pmOK, there's lots of "logical explanations", but I prefer one where Mrs. Nibbly is just a squirrel, albeit an extraordinarily empowered one.
Squirrels are "built" by long evolution to live in trees and sometimes falls from : not a shock like it who can kill them :squirrel:
Man is a wolf for man ........ Don't insult the wolves :natani: