Comic for October 11, 2017: Raine v Carver

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

Comic for October 11, 2017: Raine v Carver

#1 Post by tony1695 »

So, all that she did was mess with his teleport... Is he gonna end up in the middle of human territory? Or... is telefragging a thing in the Twokinds universe? Is someone gonna find his body phased halfway through a wall or tree?
And just why has all this magical exertion reverted her back into human form? Has she managed to get control over the transformation?
Gentlementlemen
How do you get to the Rakdos Guild Hall?
You take the psycho path.
Weed la Weed Warning: WEIRD

TheMouse
Templar GrandMaster

Re: Comic for October 11, 2017: Raine v Carver

#2 Post by TheMouse »

I will repeat. Carver, you done [censored] up. God, Raine! I love you, girlie!
_____
Submission is not weakness.
It takes a far stronger will to submit with grace and dignity than to pretend to be strong.
Unknown wrote:Live your life in such a way that the Westboro Baptist Church will picket your funeral.

Dadrobit
Grand Templar

#3 Post by Dadrobit »

tony1695 wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:03 am So, all that she did was mess with his teleport... Is he gonna end up in the middle of human territory? Or... is telefragging a thing in the Twokinds universe? Is someone gonna find his body phased halfway through a wall or tree?
The funniest option is him being teleported directly in front of Clovis in a mutually embarrassing fashion. :mrgrin:

I doubt that will happen, but I do hope he ends up in an humerous position, like appearing 20 feet above a lake or something.
tony1695 wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:03 amAnd just why has all this magical exertion reverted her back into human form? Has she managed to get control over the transformation?
I think more that she's simply out of mana and so she defaulted to human. Like how the shackle blocked the mana and made her human, simply being devoid of mana entirely, (having just spent it all on the push) may have the same effect.

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#4 Post by tony1695 »

Dadrobit wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:08 am
tony1695 wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:03 am So, all that she did was mess with his teleport... Is he gonna end up in the middle of human territory? Or... is telefragging a thing in the Twokinds universe? Is someone gonna find his body phased halfway through a wall or tree?
The funniest option is him being teleported directly in front of Clovis in a mutually embarrassing fashion. :mrgrin:

I doubt that will happen, but I do hope he ends up in an humerous position, like appearing 20 feet above a lake or something.
She says "a lot farther than ten meters". This could mean the other side of the continent, maybe the middle of the ocean... Wherever Carver ends up, I highly doubt it'll be humorous.
Gentlementlemen

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#5 Post by Schrodinger »

But why the black feathers though? I think we'll find out next page.
What was it the spider said to the fly...

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#6 Post by tony1695 »

Schrodinger wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:16 am But why the black feathers though? I think we'll find out next page.
I think it's just his collar/mantle/whatever that piece of clothing is called. Previous pages have a similar feather-y effect there.
Gentlementlemen

MadMann135
Merchant

#7 Post by MadMann135 »

I know it has been a while since we last saw human Raine, but I think art evolution did her a solid.
ImageImage

TheMouse
Templar GrandMaster

#8 Post by TheMouse »

MadMann135 wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:45 am I know it has been a while since we last saw human Raine, but I think art evolution did her a solid.
You ain't kidding. She's beautiful!
_____
Submission is not weakness.
It takes a far stronger will to submit with grace and dignity than to pretend to be strong.
Unknown wrote:Live your life in such a way that the Westboro Baptist Church will picket your funeral.

AmigaDragon
Grand Templar

#9 Post by AmigaDragon »

She pushed his teleport into LUDICROUS SPEED!
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Ainoko1965
Traveler

#10 Post by Ainoko1965 »

Schrodinger wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:16 am But why the black feathers though? I think we'll find out next page.
You won't, you'll know why after taking a closer look at what Carver was wearing. Try looking at that and you'll discover where the black feathers came from.

Kaeto
Citizen

#11 Post by Kaeto »

A "little push with ALL of her magic"? That means he could end up appearing on the surface of the sun.
"It is by caffeine alone that I set my mind in motion. It is by the Beans
of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shaking, the shaking
becomes a warning. It is by caffeine alone that I set my mind in motion."

CrRAR
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: When in doubt, Nibbly!

#12 Post by CrRAR »

...MEANWHILE ON OMICRON PERCEI 8.

Wow, that low-key badass Raine put on display here. Ungh. She really let out the beast within.

...wait.

Gorgeous page, gorgeous Raine. Ahaha and love the ten meter throwback. Great stuff.
:natani:╯ ︵┻━┻
Fight the power!

Cyon
Templar GrandMaster

#13 Post by Cyon »

Ainoko1965 wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:01 am
You won't, you'll know why after taking a closer look at what Carver was wearing. Try looking at that and you'll discover where the black feathers came from.
Oh? Could it relate to the crows Brahn's daughter uses for spying? They also wear similar cloaks...
Who even looks at signatures anyways?

Multitasking is just a way to be less efficient at two different things simultaneously

Furcode: FCWp5ad A- C->+ D H+ M- P? R++ T++ W? Z- Sm# RL- a- cl++ d+ e- f h* i++ j? p- sm-

trantor
Apprentice

#14 Post by trantor »

CrRAR wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:08 pm ...MEANWHILE ON OMICRON PERCEI 8.

Wow, that low-key badass Raine put on display here. Ungh. She really let out the beast within.

...wait.

Georgeous page, georgeous Raine. Ahaha and love the ten meter throwback. Great stuff.
:grin: He has to sacrifice his "Horn" for Lrrr |D

backonninja
Citizen

#15 Post by backonninja »

Dadrobit wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:08 am The funniest option is him being teleported directly in front of Clovis in a mutually embarrassing fashion. :mrgrin:

Maybe she teleported him upside down (in human form) in front of Clovis and a group of his/her guards? Or maybe just in on Clovis in the baths...
Spoiler!
with Clovis in a compromising position... :shock:
I wonder which would be a worse fate... :twisted: