Comic for October 4, 2017: Breaking Point

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Hayate
The Hidden User

Comic for October 4, 2017: Breaking Point

#1 Post by Hayate »

OMG NIBS!

How dare he hurt Mrs. Nibbly!? If he thinks Raine is mad he'd better hope I don't get my hands on him!
~Hayate~
--Moderator/Global Moderator
--

--Forum Rules--
--Moderators --
--Administrators
--

Gripen

Re: Comic for October 4, 2017: Breaking Point

#2 Post by Gripen »

*insert Doc Brown's jaw drop here*

NiWo21k
Merchant
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine

#3 Post by NiWo21k »

Carver, this was an judgmental error - this will hurt, not only a lot, but until the end of time you will feel what you will recieve in the next few moments - i think you will wish never have been involveld in this little game...
Just an average internet user and :natani: & :raine: fan

My head is full of ideas, but i cant get them on paper - Please brain start thinking about important stuff.

Avatar: a reinterpretation of my own character by Claarin

TheMouse
Templar GrandMaster

#4 Post by TheMouse »

Boy, you done [censored] up. Oh, boy. You are sooooo [censored].
_____
Submission is not weakness.
It takes a far stronger will to submit with grace and dignity than to pretend to be strong.
Unknown wrote:Live your life in such a way that the Westboro Baptist Church will picket your funeral.

NuclearBird
Master

#5 Post by NuclearBird »

Good job Carver, you just pushed Raine into the Avatar State.
Say your prayers while you can.
If the universe is infinite, does that mean that there is a version of me out there who's thinking the exact same thing?

While we're on the topic of alternate universes, is there one where I'm a lawyer? If yes, then I may be more evil than I thought.

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#6 Post by tony1695 »

Given the colour Raine's eyes have turned (glowing white) it's safe to assume she isn't about to start pulling on black mana. That said, given how emotionally charged the situation is right now, it probably wouldn't make an iota of difference if she was. Why do I think Carver is gonna get the Arms General treatment?
Gentlementlemen
How do you get to the Rakdos Guild Hall?
You take the psycho path.
Weed la Weed Warning: WEIRD

Aurora
Citizen

#7 Post by Aurora »

That crack didn't sound good. Hopefully, she was just badly hurt, not killed, and can be nursed back to health with plenty of TLC -- or healed outright.

Aevere
New Citizen
Fav. Twokinds Character: Kat

#8 Post by Aevere »

tony1695 wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:12 am Why do I think Carver is gonna get the Arms General treatment?
Because it's either that, or he runs away like a coward

Or the third option is the Katia option

Sage Asuka
Teacup Kitsune

#9 Post by Sage Asuka »

Back on the edge of my seat and it's for a squirrel. A fantastically lovable squirrel.
Here's to hoping Nibs hangs in there.
Image Image Image Image

Tendo
Master

#10 Post by Tendo »

Huh, the eyes of the magic user who doesn't know how to use or control her power suddenly started brightly glowing..... this won't end well for fox boy.

AmigaDragon
Grand Templar

#11 Post by AmigaDragon »

I have 3 ideas on Raine's glow. 1. She's tapped into the crystal fragments for their remaining mana. 2. She's broken through her transformation block and is going (at least half) human to use her own mana reserves. 3. She's breaking through the keidran magic limitation (temporarily) to use her own mana reserves as if in human form.

Whatever the case, Carver is toast.

As far as Nibs is concerned, look at the bark where she hit. Perhaps it is a rotten tree, softening the blow to survivable. Have you seen the youtube video of a squirrel getting snapped by a rat trap? He shook it off and ran away. Squirrels are tough. And if (as has been suggested) she it something more than a squirrel, then she's extra tough.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Dadrobit
Grand Templar

#12 Post by Dadrobit »

Can I say that I called it? :mrgrin:
Dadrobit wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:12 am
Hate to say it, but I think my previous postulation is just as relevant, if not more so now that Sythe is going to have to play a bigger part in the fight against Clovis with Zen out of commission. What better way to instigate his fury than by hurting/killing his animal companion right in front of him?
Because Goddamn, did I call it. :mrgrin:
Dadrobit wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:34 am I'm guessing this'll just turn out to be another example of Raine demonstrating just how powerful she is after she heals him up and dispatches Carver, or it'll turn out to be something so minor that he lives happily ever after even without her.
(Though a few details are still up in the air to be fully honest)

Anyways, it'll be interesting to see how far Tom takes Carver's punishment. Mayhaps a return to his more deadly roots is in store after all?

jacobc62
Grand Templar

#13 Post by jacobc62 »

AmigaDragon wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:14 am I have 3 ideas on Raine's glow. 1. She's tapped into the crystal fragments for their remaining mana. 2. She's broken through her transformation block and is going (at least half) human to use her own mana reserves. 3. She's breaking through the keidran magic limitation (temporarily) to use her own mana reserves as if in human form.
I present a 4th idea similar to your first: She's subconsciously tapped into the literal mana pool just a few feet away.
"That poor, sexy [censored]...." -Evals Vaughan, October 2016

Cyon
Templar GrandMaster

#14 Post by Cyon »

Oh my that's just brutal. No words were needed, the silence is too powerful. Makes me shudder...

Please be ok Nibbly :squirrel:
Who even looks at signatures anyways?

Multitasking is just a way to be less efficient at two different things simultaneously

Furcode: FCWp5ad A- C->+ D H+ M- P? R++ T++ W? Z- Sm# RL- a- cl++ d+ e- f h* i++ j? p- sm-

CrRAR
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: When in doubt, Nibbly!

#15 Post by CrRAR »

NiWo21k wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:56 am this will hurt, not only a lot, but until the end of time you will feel what you will recieve in the next few moments
"Not only will this kill you, it will hurt the whole time that you're dying... and after, somehow. :twisted:

Also, my concern still stands...
CrRAR wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:50 pm I-it doesn't have to be a mortal wound d-does it? Nibbly in a wheelchair sounds cute, right? - a little sad - but cute.
:<

:squirrel:
:natani:╯ ︵┻━┻
Fight the power!