Comic for September 23rd, 2017

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

AmigaDragon
Grand Templar

Re: Comic for September 23rd, 2017

#31 Post by AmigaDragon »

Since up to half of team B doesn't know much keidran (and Raine isn't fully fluent), I'm wondering how many caught Carver's use of "her" when talking about Natani.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Candycat
Citizen

#32 Post by Candycat »

Well, if Colvis's new amulet is an amulet, which are supposed to be worn, I'm guessing it's kinda similar to Raine's shackle? Or those wierd amulet devices that turned people into kiedran from Tom's random drawings, except sex change. But if he has to wear it all the time it seems a tad inconvenient. It could lead to wardrobe malfunction.

Also, what a coincidence that the Carver assasin guy sent after group B is a fox. Who refers to Clovis as Clovey. Makes me think they might be well aqcuianted. Related even? Their names both start with 'C'... Hmm
ImageImage
ImageImage

jacobc62
Grand Templar

#33 Post by jacobc62 »

Damnit, after re-reading the page, I can't help but hear a slight British accent whenever Carver says anything...
"That poor, sexy [censored]...." -Evals Vaughan, October 2016

Warrl
Grand Templar

#34 Post by Warrl »

When did they move the shackle from Zen's ankle to his wrist?

Ddraig
Templar Master

#35 Post by Ddraig »

Warrl wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:52 am When did they move the shackle from Zen's ankle to his wrist?
It's still on his ankle; just above the digitigrade version of an ankle joint;
"Light thinks it travels faster than anything, but it's wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it always finds that darkness has gotten there first, and is waiting for it."