Comic for August 17, 2017

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

BadFoMo
Grand Templar

Comic for August 17, 2017

#1 Post by BadFoMo »

Hungry Like a Wolf
How did I get it first?! I was stuck recording Ron until around 10:00 PM EST.
Why yes, in addition to the usual ships, I support Zen X Kathrin and Alaric X Laura.

TwoKinds Printable Game Toys!
Now crowd sourcing ideas!

CrRAR
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: When in doubt, Nibbly!

Re: Comic for August 17, 2017

#2 Post by CrRAR »

One development worth mentioning: PIGS CONFIRMED!1!!

EDIT
Oh wait, nevermind, we saw bacon before. False alarm. Xp

EDIT EDIT
lol, I just saw this. That panel really shines on its own! There's longing and comfort there you can feel. D'awwwww. So good...and the tweet! Haha, good stuff.

:natani:╯ ︵┻━┻
Fight the power!

Cyon
Templar GrandMaster

#3 Post by Cyon »

Panel 4: Keith doesn't realise what Natani's gone through.
Also his ability to not get hungover is staggering. Wish I was like that...
Who even looks at signatures anyways?

Multitasking is just a way to be less efficient at two different things simultaneously

Furcode: FCWp5ad A- C->+ D H+ M- P? R++ T++ W? Z- Sm# RL- a- cl++ d+ e- f h* i++ j? p- sm-

Aurora
Citizen

#4 Post by Aurora »

Heh. Love the reference in the mouse-over text. If no one else has noticed it yet: "Hungry Like A Wolf". XD

Jonesy
Templar Master
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#5 Post by Jonesy »

Another morning wood joke? Guess it was too hard to resist...

Dadrobit
Grand Templar

#6 Post by Dadrobit »

*Duran Duran begins playing in the background*

Fun page, maybe finally we'll get some input on Natani from someone other than Keith or Zen.

CrRAR
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: When in doubt, Nibbly!

#7 Post by CrRAR »

Jonesy wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:24 amGuess it was too hard to resist...
Ha! Looks like we found this thread's low-key joke of subtle subtlety. Smoooooth.

Also, the way he's skidaddling it's clear Natani disagrees. :wink:
:natani:╯ ︵┻━┻
Fight the power!

NiWo21k
Merchant
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine

#8 Post by NiWo21k »

I really like how used Natani got with this whole situation - when i think back to every situation and every freak out and now its just the idea of "it might be a little bit akward" but nothing more and the binding is just something like normal clothing.

And Keith should be on tha watch if Natani starts eating more and more in the future....
Just an average internet user and :natani: & :raine: fan

My head is full of ideas, but i cant get them on paper - Please brain start thinking about important stuff.

Avatar: a reinterpretation of my own character by Claarin

Neutral Smith
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: Saria's father

#9 Post by Neutral Smith »

It's nice to see that there are getting a bit more adult jokes.

'the rest of you is now up', I like those kind of wordplay.
If it moves but shouldn't: Duct tape. If it doesn't move but should: WD-40. With a hammer everything fits, and if it still doesn't fit: bigger hammer. If it can't be fixed with a hammer it's an electrical problem.

GaySailors
Merchant
Fav. Twokinds Character: Alaric :D

#10 Post by GaySailors »

This page is really cute!

Keith seems to be just as comfortable as Natani really, I'm glad they've both come this far. Granted Keith was a bit more comfortable than usual, but it got me thinking. I know he said he would have found it weirder if she didn't put on her bindings, but I have a feeling if he woke up first, he wouldn't be the quickest to get out of bed. Regardless, I think the fuse has been lit on the bomb that is their sexual tension, and I have a feeling that the string is going to burn quicker than intended. Even if so, I would still be happy seeing them being happy.

Also, if they meet up with Zen, it'd be safe to assume the anklet would get taken off. So, whats your bets about what'll happen once he gets to the part where Natani offers her "womanliness" to Keith.

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#11 Post by Schrodinger »

GaySailors wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:47 am This page is really cute!

Keith seems to be just as comfortable as Natani really, I'm glad they've both come this far. Granted Keith was a bit more comfortable than usual, but it got me thinking. I know he said he would have found it weirder if she didn't put on her bindings, but I have a feeling if he woke up first, he wouldn't be the quickest to get out of bed. Regardless, I think the fuse has been lit on the bomb that is their sexual tension, and I have a feeling that the string is going to burn quicker than intended. Even if so, I would still be happy seeing them being happy.

Also, if they meet up with Zen, it'd be safe to assume the anklet would get taken off. So, whats your bets about what'll happen once he gets to the part where Natani offers her "womanliness" to Keith.
I'm still of the opinion that we have a long, long way to go before this couple reaches that point.
What was it the spider said to the fly...

TorqueEffect
Apprentice

#12 Post by TorqueEffect »

Now just waiting for Natani to inevitably wear that lingerie or whatever that was that Kat made for her.

Can't wait to see him in that that, but it's going to be a while I just know it.

The next night they settle down for may not be until the end of this year with how slow the plot goes sometimes. :P Unless they stay in Trace's Estate for a while before moving on to their next thing. Obviously [censored] is going down, and also we got Clovis on the prowl looking for Natani and Zen.

Can't wait to see Miss Clovis again. :twisted:

Foxx Trotter
Council Member

#13 Post by Foxx Trotter »

Mmm...BACON. :D The overall page is quite cute.

Claire O'Conell for an avi, Torque? Man, you're in the wrong webcomic. :P
Although...it's great to see that their Kickstarter project did quite well. Congrats to them. 8)
Videre videnda.

Jesen
New Citizen

#14 Post by Jesen »

(To the tune of "Rocked You Like a Hurricane")
The dawn is calling, I have to go!
The wolf is hungry, he runs the show!
He's licking his lips, he's ready to din,
On the hunt today for, food at first sting!

MuonNeutrino
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: Rose, Natani

#15 Post by MuonNeutrino »

Looks like Natani has his priorities in order. Bacon first, worry about potential embarrassment later. :grin: Can't say I disagree!

Interesting note, Natani is talking about the secret being out, but it's at least possible that Trace (or, less likely, Flora) may not know yet. Those two weren't present for the scene on the docks, so they didn't get the initial reveal or hear the explanation. They may have noticed later, but Nat and Keith were in a different carriage riding up to the estate and were walking behind them most of the time in the mansion. Nat presumably wouldn't have had the scent disguise spell in effect, and Flora is also a bit more perceptive than Trace, so I'd imagine she probably noticed somewhere along the way, but Trace may well still be oblivious as usual. Even if they did notice, though, they didn't hear the explanation, so they don't know what's actually going on.