Comic for August 9, 2017 "Early Riser"

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

CrRAR
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: When in doubt, Nibbly!

Re: Comic for August 9, 2017 "Early Riser"

#31 Post by CrRAR »

Lordadmiral Drake wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:43 pm
GaySailors wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:17 pm Good point, I think we're ignoring the elephant in the room here.
...No, not that one, the other one.

What happens when Zen's connection with Natani restarts and he looks through her mind? Natani's emotions consist of "Do not want" and "Kind of want", so I imagine the fallout afterwards would be interesting to say the least.
Also, Lynn now definitely needs to schedule himself for a heart attack :P
Hopefully Nurse Kat has some availability. Inducing heart attacks is one of her specialties!
:natani:╯ ︵┻━┻
Fight the power!

Rafe
Council Member

#32 Post by Rafe »

This should happen next:

Dadrobit
Grand Templar

#33 Post by Dadrobit »

Rafe wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:17 am This should happen next:

Now that is a proper shuffle!

Him
The Secret Forum Mod
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#34 Post by Him »

Oh my, I didn't expect to snap back to my favorite couple and I certainly wasn't expecting something as delightful as this.

GaySailors
Merchant
Fav. Twokinds Character: Alaric :D

#35 Post by GaySailors »

I'm laughing like an idiot, god damn it.

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#36 Post by Schrodinger »

It would only be fair, wouldn't it?
What was it the spider said to the fly...

Jonesy
Templar Master
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#37 Post by Jonesy »

New favourite comic panel, hands down. :heart:

Oh, and a new favourite panel shuffle to go with! Wonderful!

Mr Cartier

#38 Post by Mr Cartier »

I hope there'll be a scetch of the couple where they are just dozing. For the d'awws!

Cyon
Templar GrandMaster

#39 Post by Cyon »

Oh you absolute legend!
Who even looks at signatures anyways?

Multitasking is just a way to be less efficient at two different things simultaneously

Furcode: FCWp5ad A- C->+ D H+ M- P? R++ T++ W? Z- Sm# RL- a- cl++ d+ e- f h* i++ j? p- sm-

zy-fi
Citizen

#40 Post by zy-fi »

The kraken has awakened
Every day I'm shoopin'

SpottedKitty
Templar GrandMaster

#41 Post by SpottedKitty »

Girault wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:43 pm
Neutral Smith wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:54 pm Poor Zen.

Untying himself, getting out of the magic suppressor, and then feeling what Natani is going to feel.
Stupid sexy Keith strikes again.
I dunno, for sheer perv-box-worthy amusement value, I've always preferred this one...

“Despite rumor, Death isn't cruel — merely terribly, terribly good at his job.”
Terry Pratchett, Sourcery

TorqueEffect
Apprentice

#42 Post by TorqueEffect »

Looks like Keith's hands are doing a bit of exploring down Natani's backside too. :mrgrin:
ZeroJinKui wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:05 pm
Hayate wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:52 am Omg! First it was all cute, then it got bad! Looks like they just had a good cuddle and nothing too regrettable happened tho, that's good. :natani: :keith:

Wonder what woke Nat up tho... Some commotion elsewhere?
tom is just giving us blue balls at this point...

also, i imagine it was flora's screaming that woke natani up, incase you forgot the previous page.

this is another favorite page of mine, though... natani and keith cuddling is adorable.

now, i gotta wonder... since natani prefers to identify as a male... how will they be handling the physical side of things?

butt stuff? :D~
Somehow though I don't think Keith is really up for "receiving" when it comes to the physical stuff. Keith's obviously straight when it come to physical appearances, so I wouldn't think he'd enjoy getting anything put up his bum. But I'd guess we will never really know, I don't think Tom would ever make the comic that risque. :P

So Natani is probably going to have to embrace his female form more if they were ever to "do" anything involving his feminine tools, unless Nat just likes it up the butt. :P But I don't see why Nat wouldn't take advantage of the "tools" he has to fully enjoy his body, even if it isn't the one he'd prefer. Might as well use it if you got it.

Girault
Citizen

#43 Post by Girault »

SpottedKitty wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:10 am
Girault wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:43 pm
Neutral Smith wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:54 pm Poor Zen.

Untying himself, getting out of the magic suppressor, and then feeling what Natani is going to feel.
Stupid sexy Keith strikes again.
I dunno, for sheer perv-box-worthy amusement value, I've always preferred this one...

Heh. Tom did say that Stupid Sexy Keith was probably the image Natani gave Zen (on the DA comment), but they're both good.

ZeroJinKui
Banned
Banned

#44 Post by ZeroJinKui »

TorqueEffect wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:45 pm Looks like Keith's hands are doing a bit of exploring down Natani's backside too. :mrgrin:
Hayate wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:52 am Omg! First it was all cute, then it got bad! Looks like they just had a good cuddle and nothing too regrettable happened tho, that's good. :natani: :keith:

also, i imagine it was flora's screaming that woke natani up, incase you forgot the previous page.

this is another favorite page of mine, though... natani and keith cuddling is adorable.

now, i gotta wonder... since natani prefers to identify as a male... how will they be handling the physical side of things?

Somehow though I don't think Keith is really up for "receiving" when it comes to the physical stuff. Keith's obviously straight when it come to physical appearances, so I wouldn't think he'd enjoy getting anything put up his bum. But I'd guess we will never really know, I don't think Tom would ever make the comic that risque. :P

So Natani is probably going to have to embrace his female form more if they were ever to "do" anything involving his feminine tools, unless Nat just likes it up the butt. :P But I don't see why Nat wouldn't take advantage of the "tools" he has to fully enjoy his body, even if it isn't the one he'd prefer. Might as well use it if you got it.
well, i wasn't talking about natani giving it to keith, anyway... i mean, she doesn't have the right tool for the job, anyway, unless they have strap-ons readily available, and that'd be pointless, since natani wouldn't get anything out of using one.

i quite clearly meant keith going down natani's back alley, not natani knocking on keith's back door.

also, about "using it if you got it"... well, natani has a butt, last i checked. |D

if natani want's to identify as a male... i can't imagine the female... part... will be used much.
"What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" - Paarthurnax

TorqueEffect
Apprentice

#45 Post by TorqueEffect »

ZeroJinKui wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:40 pm
TorqueEffect wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:45 pm Looks like Keith's hands are doing a bit of exploring down Natani's backside too. :mrgrin:

well, i wasn't talking about natani giving it to keith, anyway... i mean, she doesn't have the right tool for the job, anyway, unless they have strap-ons readily available, and that'd be pointless, since natani wouldn't get anything out of using one.

i quite clearly meant keith going down natani's back alley, not natani knocking on keith's back door.

also, about "using it if you got it"... well, natani has a butt, last i checked. |D

if natani want's to identify as a male... i can't imagine the female... part... will be used much.
I honestly don't see why he wouldn't. :P

He may identify as male right now, but he's growing to accept his female body and to some extent female tendencies.

I wouldn't look at Natani like somebody who is trans, Natani is a special case since he still has a good majority of his female self still kicking around in his head that he's forced into the back of his mind and has slowly started to accept and re-become part of him again.

But yeah, I didn't just want to assume strap ons didn't exist in their world, who knows, maybe Nat could make a magic strap on and somehow feed the feeling from it into his lady bits. But yeah, not sure Keith would would be okay with that. lol

Or like you said, Nat could just take it up the butt, but I don't see him getting allot of pleasure out of that though.
Plus he's going to still be going into heat, so he's going to want SOME kinda feminine release, I mean as long as it's mutually agree'd upon between Keith and Nat when Nat's mind isn't in crazed heat mode so Keith wouldn't feel like he was taking advantage of Nat's situation.

I am a actually kinda looking forward to the next time Natani goes into heat, because he obviously has made great progress into learning to embrace his once female side, and especially now that he doesn't have to hide it from everyone, since everyone kinda already knows.