The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Cpt.Obvious
Apprentice

Re: Comic for August 9, 2017 "Early Riser"

#46 Post by Cpt.Obvious »

TorqueEffect wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:20 pm
ZeroJinKui wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:40 pm
TorqueEffect wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:45 pm Looks like Keith's hands are doing a bit of exploring down Natani's backside too. :mrgrin:
ZeroJinKui wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:05 pm
Hayate wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:52 am Omg! First it was all cute, then it got bad! Looks like they just had a good cuddle and nothing too regrettable happened tho, that's good. :natani: :keith:

Wonder what woke Nat up tho... Some commotion elsewhere?
tom is just giving us blue balls at this point...

also, i imagine it was flora's screaming that woke natani up, incase you forgot the previous page.

this is another favorite page of mine, though... natani and keith cuddling is adorable.

now, i gotta wonder... since natani prefers to identify as a male... how will they be handling the physical side of things?

butt stuff? :D~
Somehow though I don't think Keith is really up for "receiving" when it comes to the physical stuff. Keith's obviously straight when it come to physical appearances, so I wouldn't think he'd enjoy getting anything put up his bum. But I'd guess we will never really know, I don't think Tom would ever make the comic that risque. :P

So Natani is probably going to have to embrace his female form more if they were ever to "do" anything involving his feminine tools, unless Nat just likes it up the butt. :P But I don't see why Nat wouldn't take advantage of the "tools" he has to fully enjoy his body, even if it isn't the one he'd prefer. Might as well use it if you got it.
well, i wasn't talking about natani giving it to keith, anyway... i mean, she doesn't have the right tool for the job, anyway, unless they have strap-ons readily available, and that'd be pointless, since natani wouldn't get anything out of using one.

i quite clearly meant keith going down natani's back alley, not natani knocking on keith's back door.

also, about "using it if you got it"... well, natani has a butt, last i checked. |D

if natani want's to identify as a male... i can't imagine the female... part... will be used much.
I honestly don't see why he wouldn't. :P

He may identify as male right now, but he's growing to accept his female body and to some extent female tendencies.

I wouldn't look at Natani like somebody who is trans, Natani is a special case since he still has a good majority of his female self still kicking around in his head that he's forced into the back of his mind and has slowly started to accept and re-become part of him again.

But yeah, I didn't just want to assume strap ons didn't exist in their world, who knows, maybe Nat could make a magic strap on and somehow feed the feeling from it into his lady bits. But yeah, not sure Keith would would be okay with that. lol

Or like you said, Nat could just take it up the butt, but I don't see him getting allot of pleasure out of that though.
Plus he's going to still be going into heat, so he's going to want SOME kinda feminine release, I mean as long as it's mutually agree'd upon between Keith and Nat when Nat's mind isn't in crazed heat mode so Keith wouldn't feel like he was taking advantage of Nat's situation.

I am a actually kinda looking forward to the next time Natani goes into heat, because he obviously has made great progress into learning to embrace his once female side, and especially now that he doesn't have to hide it from everyone, since everyone kinda already knows.
This discussion is getting a bit graphic, but at the same time it's not an unimportant subject. Anal sex is a concept some people has a hard time talking or even thinking about, and that's fine. It's not for everyone, and there are a lot of misconceptions about it. It's not something only men can enjoy. Sure men has the benefit of having their prostate stimulated, but there are a lot of nerve endings around the anus so that's more of a bonus. Then there is the psychological part. Being penetrated anally can fit with any number of fantasies or feelings. Sometimes this is way more important than any physical pleasure, it can even trump some amount of physical pain if you are very submissive or masochistic.

What's most important though is that if you don't like it or don't want to try it then you do not have to. Everyone is different. Some wants it hard and heavy. Some are happy with just a finger lightly touching, and some doesn't want anything to do with it at all. Know that it's OK to say stop, and know that if your partner says stop it means you STOP and we're fine.

As for Natani having his "button" rubbed, that's also a complex issue. Just because the nerves go where the physical plumbing demands doesn't mean the brain is OK with it. Body image can do strange things when the plumbing doesn't match the mental image. But again, it's different for everyone, and there is no right or wrong. And just to make this simple all these feelings can change over time, so just because it works one way today doesn't mean that it necessarily works the same way tomorrow...

As for Natani it seems he is aware that he is changing the way his body image and physical body interacts, going from feeling that the body is wrong to integrating it into his body image. Normally I'd guess this would be a slow process and not without some anguish, but I'm guessing that his meeting with his younger self will help him with booth the speed of change and smoothing out the worst bumps. After all he still remembers when he was a girl, before their parents died and before having to fend for themselves. (This is what I consider my HC, and I prefer that to the idea that Natani developed gender dysphoria from the get go as it makes for a in my opinion more dramatic story. Doesn't mean I'm right though.) I'm guessing this is much unlike most gender dysphoric people, most of whom I think experienced the feeling of being in the wrong body already when they first developed a gender identity.

CrRAR
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: When in doubt, Nibbly!

#47 Post by CrRAR »

Sparing the intimate details, we all know how this really ends. :P
:natani:╯ ︵┻━┻
Fight the power!

TorqueEffect
Apprentice

#48 Post by TorqueEffect »

Cpt.Obvious wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:41 pm
TorqueEffect wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:45 pm Looks like Keith's hands are doing a bit of exploring down Natani's backside too. :mrgrin:
ZeroJinKui wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:05 pm

tom is just giving us blue balls at this point...

also, i imagine it was flora's screaming that woke natani up, incase you forgot the previous page.

this is another favorite page of mine, though... natani and keith cuddling is adorable.

now, i gotta wonder... since natani prefers to identify as a male... how will they be handling the physical side of things?

butt stuff? :D~
Somehow though I don't think Keith is really up for "receiving" when it comes to the physical stuff. Keith's obviously straight when it come to physical appearances, so I wouldn't think he'd enjoy getting anything put up his bum. But I'd guess we will never really know, I don't think Tom would ever make the comic that risque. :P

So Natani is probably going to have to embrace his female form more if they were ever to "do" anything involving his feminine tools, unless Nat just likes it up the butt. :P But I don't see why Nat wouldn't take advantage of the "tools" he has to fully enjoy his body, even if it isn't the one he'd prefer. Might as well use it if you got it.
well, i wasn't talking about natani giving it to keith, anyway... i mean, she doesn't have the right tool for the job, anyway, unless they have strap-ons readily available, and that'd be pointless, since natani wouldn't get anything out of using one.

i quite clearly meant keith going down natani's back alley, not natani knocking on keith's back door.

also, about "using it if you got it"... well, natani has a butt, last i checked. |D

if natani want's to identify as a male... i can't imagine the female... part... will be used much.

He may identify as male right now, but he's growing to accept his female body and to some extent female tendencies.

I wouldn't look at Natani like somebody who is trans, Natani is a special case since he still has a good majority of his female self still kicking around in his head that he's forced into the back of his mind and has slowly started to accept and re-become part of him again.

But yeah, I didn't just want to assume strap ons didn't exist in their world, who knows, maybe Nat could make a magic strap on and somehow feed the feeling from it into his lady bits. But yeah, not sure Keith would would be okay with that. lol

Or like you said, Nat could just take it up the butt, but I don't see him getting allot of pleasure out of that though.
Plus he's going to still be going into heat, so he's going to want SOME kinda feminine release, I mean as long as it's mutually agree'd upon between Keith and Nat when Nat's mind isn't in crazed heat mode so Keith wouldn't feel like he was taking advantage of Nat's situation.

I am a actually kinda looking forward to the next time Natani goes into heat, because he obviously has made great progress into learning to embrace his once female side, and especially now that he doesn't have to hide it from everyone, since everyone kinda already knows.
This discussion is getting a bit graphic, but at the same time it's not an unimportant subject. Anal sex is a concept some people has a hard time talking or even thinking about, and that's fine. It's not for everyone, and there are a lot of misconceptions about it. It's not something only men can enjoy. Sure men has the benefit of having their prostate stimulated, but there are a lot of nerve endings around the anus so that's more of a bonus. Then there is the psychological part. Being penetrated anally can fit with any number of fantasies or feelings. Sometimes this is way more important than any physical pleasure, it can even trump some amount of physical pain if you are very submissive or masochistic.

What's most important though is that if you don't like it or don't want to try it then you do not have to. Everyone is different. Some wants it hard and heavy. Some are happy with just a finger lightly touching, and some doesn't want anything to do with it at all. Know that it's OK to say stop, and know that if your partner says stop it means you STOP and we're fine.

As for Natani having his "button" rubbed, that's also a complex issue. Just because the nerves go where the physical plumbing demands doesn't mean the brain is OK with it. Body image can do strange things when the plumbing doesn't match the mental image. But again, it's different for everyone, and there is no right or wrong. And just to make this simple all these feelings can change over time, so just because it works one way today doesn't mean that it necessarily works the same way tomorrow...

As for Natani it seems he is aware that he is changing the way his body image and physical body interacts, going from feeling that the body is wrong to integrating it into his body image. Normally I'd guess this would be a slow process and not without some anguish, but I'm guessing that his meeting with his younger self will help him with booth the speed of change and smoothing out the worst bumps. After all he still remembers when he was a girl, before their parents died and before having to fend for themselves. (This is what I consider my HC, and I prefer that to the idea that Natani developed gender dysphoria from the get go as it makes for a in my opinion more dramatic story. Doesn't mean I'm right though.) I'm guessing this is much unlike most gender dysphoric people, most of whom I think experienced the feeling of being in the wrong body already when they first developed a gender identity.
Very well said. Explained it far better than I was trying to earlier, I don't know how many times I wrote out and deleted very similar statements, but it was getting late (for me since I work 3rd shift) and reading back what I was typing never sounded quite right, and didn't want to come off as ignorant about what I was saying.

Everyone is different, and Natani is an extremely special case with the way his mind works.

Now what I wonder is if now that the mental link is severed, will Zen and Natani ever be mentally connected again? It seems like while he was connected with Zen, he was relying on him far too much, hence why when the link was severed Natani just collapsed into a coma, once he was able to reconnect with his female side, he was able to come out of comatose. So if the mental link was re-established what would happen to Natani? I am curious to see what happens, especially once Group A meets up with Group B. Can't Wait!

TorqueEffect
Apprentice

#49 Post by TorqueEffect »

CrRAR wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:44 am Sparing the intimate details, we all know how this really ends. :P
Yep Keith be the one taking it from Natani if that picture were canon. :twisted:
TorqueEffect wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:57 am
Cpt.Obvious wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:41 pm
Looks like Keith's hands are doing a bit of exploring down Natani's backside too. :mrgrin:

Very well said. Explained it far better than I was trying to earlier, I don't know how many times I wrote out and deleted very similar statements, but it was getting late (for me since I work 3rd shift) and reading back what I was typing never sounded quite right, and didn't want to come off as ignorant about what I was saying.

Everyone is different, and Natani is an extremely special case with the way his mind works.

Now what I wonder is if now that the mental link is severed, will Zen and Natani ever be mentally connected again? It seems like while he was connected with Zen, he was relying on him far too much, hence why when the link was severed Natani just collapsed into a coma, once he was able to reconnect with his female side, he was able to come out of comatose. So if the mental link was re-established what would happen to Natani? I am curious to see what happens, especially once Group A meets up with Group B. Can't Wait!

Warrl
Grand Templar

#50 Post by Warrl »

Considering that Zen and Natani managed (while Zen was next to the magic pool) to get a tiny bit past the suppressor Zen is wearing, I'm pretty sure that when the suppressor is removed their link will be back to pretty much what it was.

Natani, however, will not be back to pretty much what he was. That is, not in terms of reliance on the link and on Zen as his means of defining himself.

imalbert
Master

#51 Post by imalbert »

Cpt.Obvious wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:41 pmThis discussion is getting a bit graphic, but at the same time it's not an unimportant subject. Anal sex is a concept some people has a hard time talking or even thinking about, and that's fine. It's not for everyone, and there are a lot of misconceptions about it.
Misconceptions? I didn't think there would be any conceptions.

Dadrobit
Grand Templar

#52 Post by Dadrobit »

imalbert wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:26 pm
Cpt.Obvious wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:41 pmThis discussion is getting a bit graphic, but at the same time it's not an unimportant subject. Anal sex is a concept some people has a hard time talking or even thinking about, and that's fine. It's not for everyone, and there are a lot of misconceptions about it.
That is quite possibly the most glorious line of text I have seen in a very long time. :mrgrin:

Cyon
Templar GrandMaster

#53 Post by Cyon »

Dadrobit wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:57 pm
That is quite possibly the most glorious line of text I have seen in a very long time. :mrgrin:
Oh wow that caught me off-guard in the middle of such serious conversation!
Who even looks at signatures anyways?

Multitasking is just a way to be less efficient at two different things simultaneously

Furcode: FCWp5ad A- C->+ D H+ M- P? R++ T++ W? Z- Sm# RL- a- cl++ d+ e- f h* i++ j? p- sm-

Cpt.Obvious
Apprentice

#54 Post by Cpt.Obvious »

This had me chuckling quietly (It's night time and I don't want to disturb my family)

Now the funny, or rather the un-funny thing is I remember reading something about a pregnancy that was blamed on just that. As I remember it a cheating couple was discovered by one of their partners in the act. The enraged husband (at least I think it was the husband, hey it was probably forty years ago and my memory isn't the greatest) attacked them with a knife, stabbing his wife in the genitals. She survived but got pregnant by the man she cheated with even though they had been having anal sex. According to the article the knife had pierced the colon causing some sperm to leak through the wound into the uterus.

To be honest I think it sounds like BS. AFAI understands these things they would have to flush her uterus and all the wounds to prevent dangerous infections caused by the content of the colon leaking out inside her body. A lot of the bacteria in there is perfectly safe as long as they remain in the colon. Getting them anywhere else in the body or in the blood and all betts are off.

Rafe
Council Member

#55 Post by Rafe »

There was an popular U.S. Civil war story about a bullet striking a soldier, ripping through one of his testicles. The same bullet then struck a young lady at a house nearby, ending up lodged in her uterus. She subsequently became pregnant, and she and the wounded soldier decided to get married as a result. Given the mass and slow speed of ammunition then, it's almost believable, but I'm betting it was a fabrication.

Cyon
Templar GrandMaster

#56 Post by Cyon »

Rafe wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:16 am There was an popular U.S. Civil war story about a bullet striking a soldier, ripping through one of his testicles. The same bullet then struck a young lady at a house nearby, ending up lodged in her uterus. She subsequently became pregnant, and she and the wounded soldier decided to get married as a result. Given the mass and slow speed of ammunition then, it's almost believable, but I'm betting it was a fabrication.
Hehe very interesting story indeed. It doesn't have to be true to make me chuckle a good bit
Who even looks at signatures anyways?

Multitasking is just a way to be less efficient at two different things simultaneously

Furcode: FCWp5ad A- C->+ D H+ M- P? R++ T++ W? Z- Sm# RL- a- cl++ d+ e- f h* i++ j? p- sm-

TorqueEffect
Apprentice

#57 Post by TorqueEffect »

Cyon wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:05 am
Rafe wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:16 am There was an popular U.S. Civil war story about a bullet striking a soldier, ripping through one of his testicles. The same bullet then struck a young lady at a house nearby, ending up lodged in her uterus. She subsequently became pregnant, and she and the wounded soldier decided to get married as a result. Given the mass and slow speed of ammunition then, it's almost believable, but I'm betting it was a fabrication.
Hehe very interesting story indeed. It doesn't have to be true to make me chuckle a good bit
Yeah, the Mythbusters tried that one, I believe with their findings that it's pretty much impossible, but it made for a good story they said.