Comic for August 9, 2017 "Early Riser"

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Ainoko1965
Traveler

Re: Comic for August 9, 2017 "Early Riser"

#16 Post by Ainoko1965 »

Good to see how far Nat has come in accepting himself as he is. Though he is still easily squicked over having his hidden lover's morning wood pressing against him.

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#17 Post by tony1695 »

Honestly, I love the bit at the end of the sketch more than anything else.
Gentlementlemen
How do you get to the Rakdos Guild Hall?
You take the psycho path.
Weed la Weed Warning: WEIRD

CrRAR
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: When in doubt, Nibbly!

#18 Post by CrRAR »

Too bad Team A hasn't been aquainted with a certain beloved squirrel friend yet, because beyond blaming Keith's overactive tail, I can imagine just as Keith's eyes flit open Natani quipping,

"Sooo... Is that a Nibbly under the sheets, or are you just happy to see me?" :wink:
:natani:╯ ︵┻━┻
Fight the power!

Dadrobit
Grand Templar

#19 Post by Dadrobit »

Whew buddy! If that doesn't turn out to be an empty bottle of wine, then this is easily the most risqué page Tom has done in a very long time. And that's not a bad thing in my book! :mrgrin:

But seriously, it's awesome to see more a more comfortable Natani and a relaxed Keith!

Well... Most of Keith is relaxed...

ZeroJinKui
Banned
Banned

#20 Post by ZeroJinKui »

Hayate wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:52 am Omg! First it was all cute, then it got bad! Looks like they just had a good cuddle and nothing too regrettable happened tho, that's good. :natani: :keith:

Wonder what woke Nat up tho... Some commotion elsewhere?
tom is just giving us blue balls at this point...

also, i imagine it was flora's screaming that woke natani up, incase you forgot the previous page.

this is another favorite page of mine, though... natani and keith cuddling is adorable.

now, i gotta wonder... since natani prefers to identify as a male... how will they be handling the physical side of things?

butt stuff? :D~
"What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" - Paarthurnax

CrRAR
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: When in doubt, Nibbly!

#21 Post by CrRAR »

ZeroJinKui wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:05 pm now, i gotta wonder... since natani prefers to identify as a male... how will they be handling the physical side of things?

butt stuff? :D~
The importanter question is, whose butt? :P

...but, really, despite the harried rousing and the hurhurs, Natani's monologue here is actually quite significant. Literally and figuratively, these two are in bed with each other for better or for worse. Natani reveals here comfort and acceptance of their situation. Which is nice. d'awwwww

So *phew* some concrete evidence of Natani's take on the situation. It would seem though by the end of this page we've traded one elephant in the room for another whole different...erm, beast. :mrgrin:

P.S.
I can't help smiling like an idiot seeing what seems like Raine's reaction to the cuddles:
:natani:╯ ︵┻━┻
Fight the power!

Foxx Trotter
Council Member

#22 Post by Foxx Trotter »

Oh, what fun we have here... :P A great setup.
Videre videnda.

xellos
Traveler

#23 Post by xellos »

CrRAR wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:06 pm The importanter question is, whose butt? :P
Knowing these two? Whoever wins the most spars that day gets to pick

Cyon
Templar GrandMaster

#24 Post by Cyon »

Schrodinger wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:31 am Now Natani, this is an entirely common phenomenon that merely indicates that Keith is a perfectly healthy male. This has nothing to do with him sharing a bed with an attractive female and currently having a face-full of mammary glands.
Seeing as Keith hasn't woken up it's safe to assume he's still in a dream. I'd say that dream is going to be pretty close to the situation he's currently in, as dreams are manifestations of one's desires in an environment that they control, free from guilt or denial. If we do get a glimpse into that, it'll be fun to see what Keith is currently experiencing :oops:
Spoiler!
Sigmund Freud, who developed the psychological discipline of psychoanalysis, wrote extensively about dream theories and their interpretations in the early 1900s. He explained dreams as manifestations of one's deepest desires and anxieties, often relating to repressed childhood memories or obsessions. Furthermore, he believed that virtually every dream topic, regardless of its content, represented the release of sexual tension.

I think that's a pretty good explanation as to what may be going on

CrRAR wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:06 pm P.S.
I can't help smiling like an idiot seeing what seems like Raine's reaction to the cuddles:
Ok that's brilliant I have to admit xD
Who even looks at signatures anyways?

Multitasking is just a way to be less efficient at two different things simultaneously

Furcode: FCWp5ad A- C->+ D H+ M- P? R++ T++ W? Z- Sm# RL- a- cl++ d+ e- f h* i++ j? p- sm-

Neutral Smith
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: Saria's father

#25 Post by Neutral Smith »

Poor Zen.

Untying himself, getting out of the magic supressor, and then feeling what Natani is going to feel.
If it moves but shouldn't: Duct tape. If it doesn't move but should: WD-40. With a hammer everything fits, and if it still doesn't fit: bigger hammer. If it can't be fixed with a hammer it's an electrical problem.

GaySailors
Merchant
Fav. Twokinds Character: Alaric :D

#26 Post by GaySailors »

Good point, I think we're ignoring the elephant in the room here.
...No, not that one, the other one.

What happens when Zen's connection with Natani restarts and he looks through her mind? Natani's emotions consist of "Do not want" and "Kind of want", so I imagine the fallout afterwards would be interesting to say the least.

Lordadmiral Drake
Master

#27 Post by Lordadmiral Drake »

GaySailors wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:17 pm Good point, I think we're ignoring the elephant in the room here.
...No, not that one, the other one.

What happens when Zen's connection with Natani restarts and he looks through her mind? Natani's emotions consist of "Do not want" and "Kind of want", so I imagine the fallout afterwards would be interesting to say the least.
Also, Lynn now definitely needs to schedule himself for a heart attack :P
Furcode: FCXcsp2a A C- D H+ M- P- R++ T++ W Z- Sm# RLE a cln d+ e h* i+ j+ p- sm+

I'm a Deviant now

Girault
Citizen

#28 Post by Girault »

Neutral Smith wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:54 pm Poor Zen.

Untying himself, getting out of the magic suppressor, and then feeling what Natani is going to feel.
Stupid sexy Keith strikes again.

GaySailors
Merchant
Fav. Twokinds Character: Alaric :D

#29 Post by GaySailors »

Girault wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:43 pm
Neutral Smith wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:54 pm Poor Zen.

Untying himself, getting out of the magic suppressor, and then feeling what Natani is going to feel.
Stupid sexy Keith strikes again.

Hayate
The Hidden User

#30 Post by Hayate »

ZeroJinKui wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:05 pm
Hayate wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:52 am Wonder what woke Nat up tho... Some commotion elsewhere?
also, i imagine it was flora's screaming that woke natani up, incase you forgot the previous page.
No I didn't forget the last page, I just didn't notice it was light out in that page. I thought it was still the previous night for some reason.
~Hayate~
--Moderator/Global Moderator
--

--Forum Rules--
--Moderators --
--Administrators
--