Comic for August 2, 2017: Shedding Secrets

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Hayate
The Hidden User

Re: Comic for August 2, 2017: Shedding Secrets

#16 Post by Hayate »

Hehe, I think that Rose figured it out the moment she put eyes on them :P She seems the type to have a strong intuition xD
~Hayate~
--Moderator/Global Moderator
--

--Forum Rules--
--Moderators --
--Administrators
--

SpottedKitty
Templar GrandMaster

#17 Post by SpottedKitty »

Something I just realised. Group B knows about the relation between Rose and Euchre, because Raine told them. Flora's familiar with Euchre, and Trace's hidden memories include ones of Rose. But none of Group A know about the relation between Rose and Euchre, do they? I wonder if this will be significant later...? (Said in an utterly innocent tone of voice, while waggling eyebrows as if attempting to semaphore Wuthering Heights.)
“Despite rumor, Death isn't cruel — merely terribly, terribly good at his job.”
Terry Pratchett, Sourcery

Aurora
Citizen

#18 Post by Aurora »

LOL! Poor Flora! Her reaction there is priceless, if a bit over-the-top. :grin:

Cyon
Templar GrandMaster

#19 Post by Cyon »

SpottedKitty wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:50 am Something I just realised. Group B knows about the relation between Rose and Euchre, because Raine told them. Flora's familiar with Euchre, and Trace's hidden memories include ones of Rose. But none of Group A know about the relation between Rose and Euchre, do they? I wonder if this will be significant later...? (Said in an utterly innocent tone of voice, while waggling eyebrows as if attempting to semaphore Wuthering Heights.)
Yeah, for me it's all part of that ongoing "if they meet up so many ends will be untied" feeling that probably won't happen the way it should.

Very enjoyable page, it's nice to have some good old comical insecurities and listening-through-the-door action.
Who even looks at signatures anyways?

Multitasking is just a way to be less efficient at two different things simultaneously

Furcode: FCWp5ad A- C->+ D H+ M- P? R++ T++ W? Z- Sm# RL- a- cl++ d+ e- f h* i++ j? p- sm-

TorqueEffect
Apprentice

#20 Post by TorqueEffect »

AegisWolf wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:47 pm
TheMouse wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:24 pm Rosslyn has mastered the fine art of the unobtrusive entrance. Like Igor always being behind you when you speak his name.
Actually, she reminds me more of Frau Blücher. (Horses whinny panickedly in the distance)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdIID_TGwhM

Haha! I was thinking that too, I mean they both play similar roles as characters. :P

Pretty striking similarity.

Also a Estate/Castle up on top of a tall hill? Plus Trace's estate has a dungeon.

Is there going to be some kinda Frankenstein's Monster like creature in a secret dungeon in Trace's estate from where he might have tried to bring back his wife from the dead? Hmmmm.... :mrgreen:

BadJoke
Templar GrandMaster

#21 Post by BadJoke »

She knows everything about you. :twisted:
Criminals are less dangerous than virtuous people: they kill less.

Phaing
Master

#22 Post by Phaing »

Hayate wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:49 am Hehe, I think that Rose figured it out the moment she put eyes on them :P She seems the type to have a strong intuition xD
I dunno... people have a pretty strong resistance against believing what they think is impossible.
And it was, right up until the moment that Mask tweaked things just a bit.
"If you’re going to tell people the truth, you'd better make them laugh; otherwise, they will kill you."

-George Bernard Shaw

JohnTheWysard
Apprentice

#23 Post by JohnTheWysard »

Phaing wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:40 am I dunno... people have a pretty strong resistance against believing what they think is impossible.
As the Red Queen told Alice... it's just a matter of practice!

Warrl
Grand Templar

#24 Post by Warrl »

Phaing wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:40 am
Hayate wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:49 am Hehe, I think that Rose figured it out the moment she put eyes on them :P She seems the type to have a strong intuition xD
I dunno... people have a pretty strong resistance against believing what they think is impossible.
A cross-species child was impossible.

A cross-species romance was not.

Hayate
The Hidden User

#25 Post by Hayate »

Warrl wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:25 pm
Phaing wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:40 am
A cross-species child was impossible.
A cross-species romance was not.
Well put, and also Rose was around during the time that Euchre and (Raine's mom) were together. I'm not 100% how much she knows about it all but I'm sure she knew something was up. :raine:
~Hayate~
--Moderator/Global Moderator
--

--Forum Rules--
--Moderators --
--Administrators
--