Birthday special image

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Azurean

Birthday special image

#1 Post by Azurean »

Firstly, happy birthday tom, i'll be 30 myself in about 2 weeks! lol

Secondly, not sure where to post this so i picked here and am hoping for the best~

Anyways, Do you think we can get an alternate view of the image from between trace and keiths view?

Ddraig
Templar Master

Re: Birthday special image

#2 Post by Ddraig »

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything, but it's wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it always finds that darkness has gotten there first, and is waiting for it."

Jonesy
Templar Master
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#3 Post by Jonesy »

Azurean wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:01 amSecondly, not sure where to post this so i picked here and am hoping for the best~
Generally, each comic page will get its own discussion thread. In this case, there's already one open, so that would be the place to post.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=20034

I'm sure one of the friendly neighbourhood moderators will be along shortly to close this thread, since there's no need to have multiple threads for the same comic page.

Edit: Ninja'd!

Azurean

#4 Post by Azurean »

Tbh i didnt see it, and I did check the first page :x

Ddraig
Templar Master

#5 Post by Ddraig »

Azurean wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:34 am Tbh i didnt see it, and I did check the first page :x
You decided that this was the best place for a discussion about a thing, but didn't even look at the most recent topic before making a new one?
"Light thinks it travels faster than anything, but it's wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it always finds that darkness has gotten there first, and is waiting for it."

JediGuy
Zombicidal Maniac

#6 Post by JediGuy »

Honestly though, the rest of you didn't need to keep adding your two cents in. This has been dealt with, locking the thread.
Magic is merely science that we have yet to understand.