Dammit jim we can't take much more of this!

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Stupidlyaddicted

Dammit jim we can't take much more of this!

#1 Post by Stupidlyaddicted »

Let me start of with a subtle, [censored] YOU.

But it's not an aggressive, or anger provoking "[censored] YOU"

This is a "[censored] YOU]" of thank-you-ness.

You've gotten me addicted to this comic, and now unfortunately i will be draining the remaining of my life, checking this site every day for an update. And i will proceed to do this until my Deathbed.

Good character development
Good character Design [ more or less ;) ]
Sweaty, smoking, delicious Environmental design (do not be surprised if i steal on of your environments for 3D re-creation ^-^!
I r8 it 8/8 m8

Usually comics like these, tend to make me drift away, and lose focus/forget it due to the people's Slow release date. But looking at TwoKind's Release date schedule (rate) it seems i'll be unable to mentally forget this comic :)

Good day and [censored] YOU <3

Warrl
Grand Templar

Re: Dammit jim we can't take much more of this!

#2 Post by Warrl »

Stupidlyaddicted wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:07 amUsually comics like these, tend to make me drift away, and lose focus/forget it due to the people's Slow release date.
I read several full-page color comics that are pretty much rock solid on their release schedules. Grrl Power does two full pages a week, Gunnerkrigg Court three. Rain (which has a less elaborate art style) isn't quite as solid, but rarely just misses a day (breaks are almost-always preannounced) and does three pages a week with double pages being not-unusual. 21st Century Fox doesn't pay much attention to being "full page" and its one weekly update is often considerably larger than that. Skin Deep is another.

And there are others that can be pretty much relied on to be at least weekly, sometimes more frequent: Too Much Information, How to Be a Werewolf, Mystery Babylon, Off World: The Crease, Middleways, Bardsworth...

Stupidlyaddicted

#3 Post by Stupidlyaddicted »

so much story i nso little time, i am going to end up overloaded ;_;

Yash
Administrator

#4 Post by Yash »

Self-censoring AND spam thread as a newbie?

I like the cut of your jib, but that's not how we roll around here.
Forum Rules.

"Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain - but it takes character and self-control to be understanding and forgiving." - Dale Carnegie