Merchant
Fav. Twokinds Character: Alaric :D

Re: Comic for June 24, 2017: Nighttime Stakeout

#31 Post by GaySailors »

BadFoMo wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:06 pm
GaySailors wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:47 pm
BadJoke wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:33 am
SpottedKitty wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:53 am
BadJoke wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:07 amI hope will get a bit of an explanation about their initial intention of attacking the basitins to get the wolf...
I always though that was due to Seraphina waving her massive ego around. Didn't Maddie speculate at one point during the fight that they were only after Natani because of the bounty on wolves?
Yes, but we don't know if they did it because they're mercenaries, because they just happened to know each other and found an opportunity for money... a little background about them (and then about the war situation) would be nice. We know barely a thing about them.
Well, the two we see here didn't seem to invested in getting the wolf, rather just the pay. As far as backgrounds go I have no idea, but they were after Natani for sure. They likely could have just been hired by the Gaurd or the Templar to gather the wolves, but if so, it wasn't by Kei. Probably just mercenaries hired by the Templar really, but they weren't focused on Keith or Trace, so it couldn't have been a higher up order. Just some goons looking for a coin I'd say.
I always thought it was simply them answering a call to arms for anyone brave or foolhardy enough. They weren't exactly hired by anyone.
Eh, they lied about being Templars and Gaurds, so I figure they were just purchased by some random dude.

Warrl
Grand Templar

#32 Post by Warrl »

Rafe wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:18 amAnd also also, it seems a little strange that they're stealthily watching the house at night, but they have this bright lantern hanging right next to them. What's with that?
That they are watching the house - they probably would prefer that detail not be generally known.

That they are camping there - quite possibly not a big deal. And if they are just camping, it's early enough that their having a good light source (lantern or campfire or both) going would not be strange.

Cyon
Templar GrandMaster

#33 Post by Cyon »

GaySailors wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:13 pm
BadFoMo wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:06 pm
GaySailors wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:47 pm
BadJoke wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:33 am
SpottedKitty wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:53 amI always though that was due to Seraphina waving her massive ego around. Didn't Maddie speculate at one point during the fight that they were only after Natani because of the bounty on wolves?
Yes, but we don't know if they did it because they're mercenaries, because they just happened to know each other and found an opportunity for money... a little background about them (and then about the war situation) would be nice. We know barely a thing about them.
Well, the two we see here didn't seem to invested in getting the wolf, rather just the pay. As far as backgrounds go I have no idea, but they were after Natani for sure. They likely could have just been hired by the Gaurd or the Templar to gather the wolves, but if so, it wasn't by Kei. Probably just mercenaries hired by the Templar really, but they weren't focused on Keith or Trace, so it couldn't have been a higher up order. Just some goons looking for a coin I'd say.
I always thought it was simply them answering a call to arms for anyone brave or foolhardy enough. They weren't exactly hired by anyone.
Eh, they lied about being Templars and Guards, so I figure they were just purchased by some random dude.
I'd say not even that... If they weren't invested in the fight and just the money it could be from just having seen posters around town. I assume they must have been patrolling the village when the doctor went up to them and asked for help tackling them, and that's how they became involved in an uncoordinated manner.

But most of that's been said already
Who even looks at signatures anyways?

Multitasking is just a way to be less efficient at two different things simultaneously

Furcode: FCWp5ad A- C->+ D H+ M- P? R++ T++ W? Z- Sm# RL- a- cl++ d+ e- f h* i++ j? p- sm-