Comic for June 4th, 2017: Just Pulling Your Tail

#1 Post by Vintage »

Caption: Just Pulling Your Tail

Spoiler!
Spoiler!

Nothing lewd here at all
Nothing at aaaaaaaaaaall :P
Image Image
*pssst* Want'a see what happens when I attempt art? (Avatar made by WoofSenpai & NowandLater)

Tendo
Master

Re: Comic for June 4th, 2017: Just Pulling Your Tail

#2 Post by Tendo »

Took me a few moments to realize what Natani was saying in "human", especially the first word.

Dianae
New Citizen

#3 Post by Dianae »

that and the joke of pulling your leg, and Natani actually pulling on Kieth's tail to stop him.

Foxx Trotter
Council Member

#4 Post by Foxx Trotter »

Yes, Keith. You're "kyoooooooooot!" :natani: :P :keith:
Videre videnda.

Tetrahedron
Merchant

#5 Post by Tetrahedron »

Tendo wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:42 pm Took me a few moments to realize what Natani was saying in "human", especially the first word.
Really?
Another question: Does Tom speak German? Because the light spell pronunciation is like if someone from Germany would write it...

Or do Keidrean have a German accent...?
:shock: :natani: :zen: :kathrin:

GaySailors
Merchant
Fav. Twokinds Character: Alaric :D

#6 Post by GaySailors »

Great page! Like I said, either Natani is getting comfortable with her body after all, or she just really loves Keith. I think I'll bet on the later.

Speaking of love... what do you guys think is gonna happen after that ending panel? I'd imagine cuddling and sleeping, but do you think Keith will... take it further?
I don't think they will, but Keith looked pretty happy in those last few panels. Although, these past few pages have been so good!!

Loveknowsbest
Citizen

#7 Post by Loveknowsbest »

Loved it. Time for cuddled sleeping. That should be cute.

Rafe
Council Member

#8 Post by Rafe »

I guess we'll have to wait to see the next page to make any kind of guess as to what did or didn't happen.

There are lots of reasons that can bring characters together physically, but there is something even more important happening in this page, and we just saw the real major developement. Natani and Keith are at the point where they aren't denying their feelings for each other anymore.

And perhaps the main reason for all this is (as we might gather from her comment in the final panel) is that Natani has definitely decided that she can trust her inner, more feminine self.

Nova
New Citizen

#9 Post by Nova »

@Tetrahedron: Exactly my though, looks just like "fake german". :D
Another try of Natani speaking human can be seen in page 607 ("Putting together the pieces", 2011/05/11), but without any wrong spelling.

I don't think there will be more than maybe cuddling. More doesn't fit in my opinion.

... you see that Natani says: "It not that big of a deal!", and Keith answers: "They are!"... well, what could Keith mean...? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ZeroJinKui
Banned
Banned

#10 Post by ZeroJinKui »

figures, more teasing... come on, tom, can't you give us a break before you decide to kill off more characters, or have something heartbreaking happen?

just give us ONE romantic scene between these two... teasing doesn't count.

how many moments do we have of trace and flora screwing like wild animals?

keith could've atleast taken natani up on the offer.

i'm hoping for a scene of them waking up together and keith's face being buried in natani's chest.

also, i want lynn to be the one to find them like that. |D
"What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" - Paarthurnax

MuonNeutrino
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: Rose, Natani

#11 Post by MuonNeutrino »

Heh, I was right that cuddling was where this was going to end up, and dang it's as cute as I thought it was going to be. The expressions are even better than usual in this one, and Natani in teasing mode is one of the cutest things in some time.

I like how, while there are a few blushes for the boob joke topic, there's *none* during the 'let's cuddle up in the same bed' exchange. It really highlights how comfortable they've become around each other, both in terms of not being self-conscious and in terms of accepting their relationship. After many trials they're finally to the point where they are able to just draw comfort from each others' company without anything getting in the way, and it's so damn cute I'm gonna melt. I love this pair so much.
GaySailors wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:21 am Great page! Like I said, either Natani is getting comfortable with her body after all, or she just really loves Keith. I think I'll bet on the later.

Speaking of love... what do you guys think is gonna happen after that ending panel? I'd imagine cuddling and sleeping, but do you think Keith will... take it further?
I don't think they will, but Keith looked pretty happy in those last few panels. Although, these past few pages have been so good!!
I don't think it's going to go any further tonight either, I don't think it would be in character after this exchange. *Natani* is the one who pushes the limits - it's the sort of personality he is, he's the aggressive one who likes to be in control. That's not saying Keith lacks in self-confidence, but his is a different *sort* of self-confidence - the sort that is able to *let* someone else take the lead, confident in his own strength to do the right thing. And they both understand each other incredibly well by now (especially given that they've only known each other for a month and a half or so!). Keith knows all about Natani's uncertainties and vulnerabilities in this area, and so he'd never *dream* of taking things farther than Natani indicated he was willing to go. He might be tempted, but he'd never act on it - it's just not who he is. He acts honorably towards Natani, full stop. And Natani *knows* this - he's had ample evidence that Keith simply will not betray him or act wrongly towards him, even at the cost of his own life if need be. Natani knows that Keith won't push him beyond where he's comfortable going, which IMO is a big part in his *willingness* to open himself up at all, as he *knows* beyond a doubt that it's safe.

And so, while Natani has indeed pushed things here, it's only to the point of sleeping in the same bed (and maybe cuddles). Keith will happily take it, but he won't go for more unless Natani instigates it. So unless Natani starts making out with him now that he's got him within arms reach (which doesn't seem to fit with the last panel's dialogue, or IMO with Natani's general demeanor throughout this for that matter - and, while I wouldn't expect to explicitly *see* it on panel I wouldn't expect it to happen with no on-screen warning either, while this feels like the setup to a scene change) I don't see it going any further tonight.

I think it'll happen eventually, mind you, but not quite yet. And when it does happen it'll be better for the wait IMO.

Niara
Apprentice

#12 Post by Niara »

I have to agree with other sentiments here:

The general feeling of this is that Natani's stance is "I don't know how far I'm comfortable going yet, but I feel like I want to find out, and I know I want that finding out to be with you". It's new territory for Keith as well, in that respect, and he is above all other things, the absolute of considerate and respectful towards those he cares for.

It might have gone further if Keith had consented to more experimenting rather than being cautious, and it might not have; we don't know, and it seems safe to say that neither of them know either, but I think it's safe to say that if they were both uncertain about whether they were ready to get into deliberate and intentional intimate groping, then nothing 'further' than that is going to happen tonight. It doesn't mean they haven't moved to a deeper stage of intimacy with each other; they very much have, but that doesn't necessarily mean it needs to involve wet and messy body stuff *yet*.

SpottedKitty
Templar GrandMaster

#13 Post by SpottedKitty »

I think I see a little bit of a blush on Natani, especially in the third panel — looks like even he didn't realise just how kinky his thoughts could get.

<snrk> And that last panel proves Young!Natani can still make her presence felt... or heard. Despite Natani's best efforts... :wink: :wink:
“Despite rumor, Death isn't cruel — merely terribly, terribly good at his job.”
Terry Pratchett, Sourcery

Talancir
New Citizen

#14 Post by Talancir »

Then let us consummate our awkwardness tonight!
Non nobis, Domine. Non nobis sed nomini tuo de gloriam.

zy-fi
Citizen

#15 Post by zy-fi »

So, Natani confirmed bi? I know there was the thing with Kat but nothing really happened there. Also Natani confirmed to consider himself one of the guys.
Every day I'm shoopin'