Comic for June 4th, 2017: Just Pulling Your Tail

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

zy-fi
Citizen

Re: Comic for June 4th, 2017: Just Pulling Your Tail

#46 Post by zy-fi »

To clarify my earlier comment about Natani being bi I was mostly referring to this line "if they were on you I'd hope you'd be willing to do the same for me."
Every day I'm shoopin'

GaySailors
Merchant
Fav. Twokinds Character: Alaric :D

#47 Post by GaySailors »

zy-fi wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:21 pm To clarify my earlier comment about Natani being bi I was mostly referring to this line "if they were on you I'd hope you'd be willing to do the same for me."
Ah, I took it more as her just flirting with Keith I guess :p

avwolf
Templar Inner Circle

#48 Post by avwolf »

zy-fi wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:21 pmTo clarify my earlier comment about Natani being bi I was mostly referring to this line "if they were on you I'd hope you'd be willing to do the same for me."
Contrary to DragnMastralex's statement, when I think about Natani being bi, I think about the time Nat hit on that lady wolf in the bar (during a flashback). :P Let's face it, Natani's just got a thing for blondes. It's that sandy-colored fur, so irresistible.

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#49 Post by Schrodinger »

avwolf wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:12 pm
zy-fi wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:21 pmTo clarify my earlier comment about Natani being bi I was mostly referring to this line "if they were on you I'd hope you'd be willing to do the same for me."
Contrary to DragnMastralex's statement, when I think about Natani being bi, I think about the time Nat hit on that lady wolf in the bar (during a flashback). :P Let's face it, Natani's just got a thing for blondes. It's that sandy-colored fur, so irresistible.
I'd rather declare that Natani is Keithsexual. So much cleaner, y'know?
What was it the spider said to the fly...

SpottedKitty
Templar GrandMaster

#50 Post by SpottedKitty »

Schrodinger wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:26 am I'd rather declare that Natani is Keithsexual. So much cleaner, y'know?
That... makes a surprisingly large amount of sense. :natani: :heart: :keith:
“Despite rumor, Death isn't cruel — merely terribly, terribly good at his job.”
Terry Pratchett, Sourcery

Cyon
Templar GrandMaster

#51 Post by Cyon »

SpottedKitty wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:58 am
Schrodinger wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:26 am I'd rather declare that Natani is Keithsexual. So much cleaner, y'know?
Yeah, because he's the only guy he's ever been in love with (for all we know), so let's just declare things as they are.
Who even looks at signatures anyways?

Multitasking is just a way to be less efficient at two different things simultaneously

Furcode: FCWp5ad A- C->+ D H+ M- P? R++ T++ W? Z- Sm# RL- a- cl++ d+ e- f h* i++ j? p- sm-

GaySailors
Merchant
Fav. Twokinds Character: Alaric :D

#52 Post by GaySailors »

Cyon wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:07 pm
Yeah, because he's the only guy he's ever been in love with (for all we know), so let's just declare things as they are.
I thought this was agreed upon already, but so it is set. Potential Keithsexuals are, but not limited to, Natani, Alaric, Laura, Maddy, and probably a good portion of the people this forum.

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#53 Post by Schrodinger »

GaySailors wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:15 pm
I thought this was agreed upon already, but so it is set. Potential Keithsexuals are, but not limited to, Natani, Alaric, Laura, Maddy, and probably a good portion of the people this forum.
Not hard to see why.
What was it the spider said to the fly...

Ddraig
Templar Master

#54 Post by Ddraig »

Schrodinger wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:48 am
GaySailors wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:15 pm
Not hard to see why.
Gonna have to agree with you there
"Light thinks it travels faster than anything, but it's wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it always finds that darkness has gotten there first, and is waiting for it."