Comic for June 4th, 2017: Just Pulling Your Tail

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

BadFoMo
Grand Templar

Re: Comic for June 4th, 2017: Just Pulling Your Tail

#16 Post by BadFoMo »

MuonNeutrino wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:48 am
GaySailors wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:21 amSpeaking of love... what do you guys think is gonna happen after that ending panel? I'd imagine cuddling and sleeping, but do you think Keith will... take it further?
I don't think they will, but Keith looked pretty happy in those last few panels. Although, these past few pages have been so good!!
I don't think it's going to go any further tonight either, I don't think it would be in character after this exchange.
I'm inclined to believe simple cuddling is all that's happening; but then again, if nothing to the contrary is stated, maybe more will happen.

Anyway, about the last panel being a hint/censor and/or set up for a change of scene, who do you think we will go to next? That page of Trace and Flora which looked to be more or less finished but hasn't been posted yet, or what I'm going to assume is the cat on the roof?

P.S. Insert my usual query about this being updated before I got here, here.
Why yes, in addition to the usual ships, I support Zen X Kathrin and Alaric X Laura.

TwoKinds Printable Game Toys!
Now crowd sourcing ideas!

Bizkit

#17 Post by Bizkit »

I really do hope things don't go any further than sleeping in the same bed (not even cuddling - we don't know if they're doing that or not). Not just now, but in the future as well. Yaoi just isn't my think. I have nothing against gays, but I don't want to read anything about guys being romantic.

NiWo21k
Merchant
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine

#18 Post by NiWo21k »

Its great to see how Natani has changed over the course of time. Even if its only in front of Keith, but its development non the less.
I like how this page turned out - from the way its designed but also how they speak. And even the small bits like Natani blushing in the third panel and the small thing her inner self has wanted her to tell.
Just an average internet user and :natani: & :raine: fan

My head is full of ideas, but i cant get them on paper - Please brain start thinking about important stuff.

Avatar: a reinterpretation of my own character by Claarin

Welsh halfwit
Citizen

#19 Post by Welsh halfwit »

Hmmm, Natani speaks English with a Cockney dialect?
Corp Davidstow. Don't mess with the mouse.

Hayate
The Hidden User

#20 Post by Hayate »

I really like Nat's attempt at "human", the accent is funny. I hope we see more of it because I can see lots of opportunity for massive misinterpretation xD

I also think this is a nice end to the night for them. Seems to me like its headed for some warm happy cuddles :natani: :keith:
~Hayate~
--Moderator/Global Moderator
--

--Forum Rules--
--Moderators --
--Administrators
--

NiWo21k
Merchant
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine

#21 Post by NiWo21k »

Hayate wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:10 am I really like Nat's attempt at "human", the accent is funny. I hope we see more of it because I can see lots of opportunity for massive misinterpretation xD
Why do i see Natani in the future more activly trying to take part in conversations and using Keith as an personal dictionary in the back :mrgreen:
Just an average internet user and :natani: & :raine: fan

My head is full of ideas, but i cant get them on paper - Please brain start thinking about important stuff.

Avatar: a reinterpretation of my own character by Claarin

Raydis
Citizen

#22 Post by Raydis »

We're 11 years into this and the farthest we've gotten is them willingly sleeping in the same bed. Maybe in another 11 they'll actually attempt something
Spoiler!
She'll wind up getting killed before then since Keith is cursed to see everyone he loves die
"I used to feel like a man in a woman's body...then my mother gave birth to me."

Littlematt101

#23 Post by Littlematt101 »

To be honest when I just finished reading the last panel, in my head I keep saying "their gonna finish the job" if you know what I mean 8)

Phaing
Master

#24 Post by Phaing »

Tendo wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:42 pm Took me a few moments to realize what Natani was saying in "human", especially the first word.
At least Natani has been listening.

<Note to self; learn that language!>
"If you’re going to tell people the truth, you'd better make them laugh; otherwise, they will kill you."

-George Bernard Shaw

Cyon
Templar GrandMaster

#25 Post by Cyon »

So... cuddle time :3

Very happy this page turned out, very subtle hints as to what might happen as opposed to a flat out yes or no answer. I'm glad that Natani is forcing their relationship to become more tightly bound as opposed to letting it drift freely in a sea of denial.
Who even looks at signatures anyways?

Multitasking is just a way to be less efficient at two different things simultaneously

Furcode: FCWp5ad A- C->+ D H+ M- P? R++ T++ W? Z- Sm# RL- a- cl++ d+ e- f h* i++ j? p- sm-

HiseyLeSnake
Traveler

#26 Post by HiseyLeSnake »

zy-fi wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:20 am So, Natani confirmed bi? I know there was the thing with Kat but nothing really happened there. Also Natani confirmed to consider himself one of the guys.
Natani's former self is straight, the natani we know and love is also straight. This comic shows the first time her former personality takes charge, so up to you to determine what that means. Natani is in reality has a very damaged mind and is currently suffering some signs of schizophrenia. think about it this way, as of right now Natani is two straight people sharing 1 body so in a sense, that means Natani is bi... in a sense...

HiseyLeSnake
Traveler

#27 Post by HiseyLeSnake »

Raydis wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:29 pm We're 11 years into this and the farthest we've gotten is them willingly sleeping in the same bed. Maybe in another 11 they'll actually attempt something
Spoiler!
She'll wind up getting killed before then since Keith is cursed to see everyone he loves die
for the love of god what is the 'girl doesn't get to eat her sandwich" meme from :D

Tetrahedron
Merchant

#28 Post by Tetrahedron »

Nova wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:23 am @Tetrahedron: Exactly my though, looks just like "fake german". :D
Another try of Natani speaking human can be seen in page 607 ("Putting together the pieces", 2011/05/11), but without any wrong spelling.

I don't think there will be more than maybe cuddling. More doesn't fit in my opinion.

... you see that Natani says: "It not that big of a deal!", and Keith answers: "They are!"... well, what could Keith mean...? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Well, what I actually mean is, that if you read the words like you would read them in German, they sound like the English "orginal words" would sound. It is like some German could not understand a single English word and you just write down for him how the sentence should sound more or less...

GaySailors
Merchant
Fav. Twokinds Character: Alaric :D

#29 Post by GaySailors »

I noticed something. If you cut out some of the panels, you end up with this:
Spoiler!
Makes it seem a bit more suggestive if you cut out the context. Take that as you will.

Aaaanyways, I didn't mention it earlier, but it kinda seems like their romance has flipped on its head. Before, Keith saw her as she wanted: a male. It was her biggest secret, and she trusted Keith with it. Keith never made an advancement, or otherwise inclined to forward their relationship unless she proposed it even though he loved her. Now, Natani is actively trying to change that. She went from not wanting Keith to be around her, to being comfortable around him, and now wanting him in around her. She wants him to advance on her (both sexually and romantically), but Keith is still uncomfortable with her change in personality.

Its just a matter of time until Keith gives in, and I don't think thats a very large amount of time. Unless their fur happens to look similar to the bed sheets when we see them again, I'm pretty confident we're gonna see some more flustered Keith.

Which is always good.

GaySailors
Merchant
Fav. Twokinds Character: Alaric :D

#30 Post by GaySailors »

Oh, also!

Do you guys think Tom is gonna switch to Team B now? I feel conflicted about how I'd feel if he does.

On one hand, we have abs. But on the other hand, we have abs.