Comic for May 27th, 2017: Realizing the Perks

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

BadJoke
Templar GrandMaster

Re: Comic for May 27th, 2017: Realizing the Perks

#16 Post by BadJoke »

It's wonderful how Tom manages to highlight through the images the change inside Nat can be both side with success. Able to go from chilling guy (to the point I'd forget she has breasts) to alluring woman and back to guy with no problem. In a way it shows how she can freely choose who she is.
Bonus point for Keith finding her weird when she acts girly.

(Keith's tail in the last panel says it all. :wink: )
Criminals are less dangerous than virtuous people: they kill less.

amenon
Grand Templar

#17 Post by amenon »

MuonNeutrino wrote: Sat May 27, 2017 6:04 am Yeah, if it doesn't go that much farther and just turns out to be an extension of Natani teasing Keith, I'll chalk it up as a false alarm and me just not anticipating exactly *how* they were going to push the boundaries a bit this night.
As an addendum, even if he is serious, I wouldn't expect the intent to be straightforwardly sexual. More along the lines of seeing how he'd feel about it now. (And of course, that is a line that can lead places. But... a page at a time. There's steps untaken on that path.)

Another thought is that this really is quite terribly unfair of Natani, considering how he's basically conditioned Keith to not admit any interest. 'course, that just makes it all the funnier... and indeed, I don't think Natani is doing a mean thing here. I think the real takeaway he's offering Keith is that it's okay to like his body now. Would actually be really nice to hear Keith's honest feelings there. I think that, like Natani, Keith has built a division between Natani-the-body and Natani-the-person, and as per their discussion in the bath ("[...] seen you as one of the guys"), I think it's Natani-the-person he came to love. It'd be interesting to see how he'd put it.
]]> Twokinds search (search the comic based on art or text!)

My most recent Twokinds smutfics, newest to oldest [NSFW]:

Loveknowsbest
Citizen

#18 Post by Loveknowsbest »

Love​ it. Omg. Im at a lost for words. Very happy. Keith you better take advantage of this opportunity while you can. Lol.

CrRAR
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: When in doubt, Nibbly!

#19 Post by CrRAR »

amenon wrote: Sat May 27, 2017 6:30 am
MuonNeutrino wrote: Sat May 27, 2017 6:04 am Yeah, if it doesn't go that much farther and just turns out to be an extension of Natani teasing Keith, I'll chalk it up as a false alarm and me just not anticipating exactly *how* they were going to push the boundaries a bit this night.
As an addendum, even if he is serious, I wouldn't expect the intent to be straightforwardly sexual. More along the lines of seeing how he'd feel about it now. (And of course, that is a line that can lead places. But... a page at a time. There's steps untaken on that path.)

Another thought is that this really is quite terribly unfair of Natani, considering how he's basically conditioned Keith to not admit any interest. 'course, that just makes it all the funnier... and indeed, I don't think Natani is doing a mean thing here. I think the real takeaway he's offering Keith is that it's okay to like his body now. Would actually be really nice to hear Keith's honest feelings there. I think that, like Natani, Keith has built a division between Natani-the-body and Natani-the-person, and as per their discussion in the bath ("[...] seen you as one of the guys"), I think it's Natani-the-person he came to love. It'd be interesting to see how he'd put it.
Yeah, before Keith does any reaching out (oh god, why such the sudden urge to burst out singing Sweet Caroline) he will need to adjust his mental approach from skirting topics involving Natani's body out of respect to embracing it real quick. That's really what Natani is ripping at right now: the sensitivity Keith chivalrously adopted in response to Natani's vulnerability. I see at least a bit more conversing in their future. Keith at least stammering an "A..are you sure?". Followed by Natani quipping, "What? Are we wee pups that snuck off out behind the stables? C'mooon. Bahahahaha"

But really, it does all fly in the face of the effort Keith's put in over the years, as you say, being conditioned. This really can only go good places because even if some feelings are mildly hurt it will lead at least to greater understanding and more open discussion with each other. At least partly begin dissolving the wall Keith constructed against intimacy.
:natani:╯ ︵┻━┻
Fight the power!

ZeroJinKui
Banned
Banned

#20 Post by ZeroJinKui »

natani is quite lucky, honestly.

a male mind in a female body atleast works out usually... a female mind in a male body rarely works that well, sadly.

anyway, i am VERY happy with this page, and i love every single panel... this is officially my new favorite page in the whole comic. |D

i REALLY hope natani is actually serious, it would be absolutely hilarious to see the reactions of them both.

also, i just kinda want them to deal with this sexual tension between them, already. :D~
"What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" - Paarthurnax

SpottedKitty
Templar GrandMaster

#21 Post by SpottedKitty »

CrRAR wrote: Sat May 27, 2017 6:53 am Yeah, before Keith does any reaching out (oh god, why such the sudden urge to burst out singing Sweet Caroline)
That's not so bad. Singing Sweet Mystery Of Lifethat would be bad. And naughty. And hilarious. :twisted: :natani: :twisted:
“Despite rumor, Death isn't cruel — merely terribly, terribly good at his job.”
Terry Pratchett, Sourcery

Jonesy
Templar Master
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#22 Post by Jonesy »

Yep, this is my now my favourite page of the comic. Just the right size of step in the right direction, so it's not unbelievable. Can't wait to see where the relationship goes from here.

Lordadmiral Drake
Master

#23 Post by Lordadmiral Drake »

BadJoke wrote: Sat May 27, 2017 6:20 am (Keith's tail in the last panel says it all. :wink: )
<treacherous tail!> xD Imagine, though, us humans having tails that react like this ^^

This page is just so. much. win :D

Natani playing the seductress and Keiths face going from utterly flustered, to sulking, to I don't even know what to call this expression
:natani: :heart: :keith:
Furcode: FCXcsp2a A C- D H+ M- P- R++ T++ W Z- Sm# RLE a cln d+ e h* i+ j+ p- sm+

I'm a Deviant now

Him
The Secret Forum Mod
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#24 Post by Him »

I was not prepared for this *Fans self* Needless to say I am quite please with this. However, the longer we stay with my favorite ship the more it's gonna hurt when the perspective switches over.

victorymon
Master

#25 Post by victorymon »

Am I the only mon who thinks that the last picture needs a SPROING! sound next to :keith: tail?
like back in the day?
Denken hilft zwar, nützt aber nichts
***;)***
Hey everymon, watch this, I´m an Artist: http://victorymon.deviantart.com/
and here I am in my Fur-Suit (as a Werewolf) http://2kinds.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10254

Aeolus
New Citizen

#26 Post by Aeolus »

Stoneage89 wrote: Sat May 27, 2017 4:35 am This is completely out of character, but I'm not protesting. Is it an elaborate ruse, or is the other Natani slowly taking over? Only time will tell...
I mean, a few drinks and a even a tiny bit more body-comfort will go a long way. Natani's character is hardly defined by his discomfort, and I for one am very happy to see him breaking out of his shell a little - he has a rare opportunity to have the best of both worlds.
Still blank. I've yet to find something suitable to put here.

HSishi
Citizen

#27 Post by HSishi »

victorymon wrote: Sat May 27, 2017 11:09 am Am I the only mon who thinks that the last picture needs a SPROING! sound next to :keith: tail?
like back in the day?
Nope. Just had the same picture in mind :) .

Wildlander84

#28 Post by Wildlander84 »

Am I the only one thinking "IT'S A TRAP!"?

Although I kinda hope SHE's serious.

Wildlander84

#29 Post by Wildlander84 »

Lordadmiral Drake wrote: Sat May 27, 2017 8:36 am
BadJoke wrote: Sat May 27, 2017 6:20 am (Keith's tail in the last panel says it all. :wink: )
<treacherous tail!> xD Imagine, though, us humans having tails that react like this ^^

This page is just so. much. win :D

Natani playing the seductress and Keiths face going from utterly flustered, to sulking, to I don't even know what to call this expression
:natani: :heart: :keith:
That ladt expression is "DO WANT BUT NOT SURE I SHOULD".

Cyon
Templar GrandMaster

#30 Post by Cyon »

YEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!
*ahem*

This page surpassed my expectations with Nat's younger self and her little backthoughts making another appearance, not just the two of them flat out doing it. Very well thought out in my mind, with just the right amount of awkwardness. Keith's really gonna have to take the plunge from here on, Natani's flat out asking him for it so I only see one option for him now: DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!
Who even looks at signatures anyways?

Multitasking is just a way to be less efficient at two different things simultaneously

Furcode: FCWp5ad A- C->+ D H+ M- P? R++ T++ W? Z- Sm# RL- a- cl++ d+ e- f h* i++ j? p- sm-