Comic for May 27th, 2017: Realizing the Perks

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

CrRAR
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: When in doubt, Nibbly!

Comic for May 27th, 2017: Realizing the Perks

#1 Post by CrRAR »

Realizing the Perks

Natani puttin' on the moves (and the hyucks). That White Wolf Wine is doing its job. :mrgreen:

P.S. Love that Youngtani gets a brief enthusiastic appearance and almost-instant snub. Natani clearly has his boundaries drawn. "This is mah body an' I do wha' I want!"
:natani:╯ ︵┻━┻
Fight the power!

Stoneage89
Citizen

Re: Comic for May 27th, 2017: Realizing the Perks

#2 Post by Stoneage89 »

This is completely out of character, but I'm not protesting. Is it an elaborate ruse, or is the other Natani slowly taking over? Only time will tell...

...gotta love Keith's faces in this one, though

NiWo21k
Merchant
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine

#3 Post by NiWo21k »

CrRAR wrote: Sat May 27, 2017 4:30 am That White Wolf Wine is doing its job. :mrgreen:
Mmhh, i am not so sure, both still se like they are still sober, but i think Natani is just starting to relax. Its been some time since not beeing chased, shot or under pressure - or in this case also not in a coma :wink:
But i love the reactions of Keith here, he just wasnt prepare for what will come after Natani woke up :mrgrin:

@Stoneage
I dont think, i think it has more to do with what Natanis said: "...,having a guy's mind and beeing stuck in a girl's body isn't the worst thing in the world..." - i think Natani realises slowly the perks there are.
Just an average internet user and :natani: & :raine: fan

My head is full of ideas, but i cant get them on paper - Please brain start thinking about important stuff.

Avatar: a reinterpretation of my own character by Claarin

GaySailors
Merchant
Fav. Twokinds Character: Alaric :D

#4 Post by GaySailors »

CALLED IT

Assuming she's serious, I had a feeling she'd be taking it a bit further after all the events that happened during the day. I'm so glad I stayed up late enough to see it this early.
phpBB [video]

Vintage
Certified Fool
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#5 Post by Vintage »

This page is nothing but YES. SO MUCH YES :heart:

aaaaaand that's enough fanboying for now .

Natani's certainly changed his attitude...and I like it :mrgreen:

Keith looks like he's about to explode with the amount of lewd going on
Image Image
*pssst* Want'a see what happens when I attempt art? (Avatar made by WoofSenpai & NowandLater)

Hayate
The Hidden User

#6 Post by Hayate »

Ok so i actually laughed out loud for this one. Natani it really using all the tricks in the book now xD

I wonder how much they've had to drink...
~Hayate~
--Moderator/Global Moderator
--

--Forum Rules--
--Moderators --
--Administrators
--

GaySailors
Merchant
Fav. Twokinds Character: Alaric :D

#7 Post by GaySailors »

I know I just commented, but seriously, these four panels are one of the greatest things I've ever seen in the comic.

Keith's faces, especially the one in the bottom left, made me go from laughing out of my nose, to giggling, to waking up people from laughing. :natani: :heart: :keith:

ZombieAstronaut
Traveler

#8 Post by ZombieAstronaut »

OMG, Natani's "6pack" even sexier than her breast. :heart: :natani:
A strange game. The only winning move is not to play.

TaBoaConstrictR

#9 Post by TaBoaConstrictR »

This is effing perfect!! (Not sure if i can write that but if i need to change someone warn me and ill edit) Love the change in Natani's perosnality here. Seems like the real Natani is starting to show. Don't think he will be as open and tease Keith as much around everyone else but still nice to see a new side of Natani.
A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions
      ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr. ~

CrRAR
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: When in doubt, Nibbly!

#10 Post by CrRAR »

NiWo21k wrote: Sat May 27, 2017 4:38 am But i love the reactions of Keith here, he just wasnt prepare for what will come after Natani woke up :mrgrin:
So true. The funnier thing is even if we get a scene-change you could imagine Natani continue ragging Keith ad infinitum. Even with this open-invitation I can sense an air of suspended guile on Natani's end. Waiting for just another reaction to burst into uncontrollable laughter.

We'll see how it goes, but yeah you can only abuse Keith's tough position of the respectful high-roader for so long. I think this exchange is only going to deepen the conversation of where they're at if not very quickly completely lay it bare.

Surely, it won't result in Keith storming off in a huff drawing the skimpy separating curtain behind him with utmost flus-tration (fluster + frustration, get it?). :wink: :roll:

Natani: "Awwww, Keith come back! They don't bite! ahahahaaaaa"
:natani:╯ ︵┻━┻
Fight the power!

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#11 Post by Schrodinger »

phpBB [video]

Buckle up, boys and girls, we're going right to second base! Ah, but then it wouldn't be the first time Keith has seen how much of a handful Natani's womanliness can be. This time with permission!

On a more critical note; I have to applaud Tom's progression as a comic artist that he can now flip between comedy and serious matters so fluidly and portray the interplay between these two diametrically opposed characters. Though the depth of Keith's ear wound seems to change from panel to panel, at least the facial scar is somewhat visible this time.
What was it the spider said to the fly...

amenon
Grand Templar

#12 Post by amenon »

I, too, laughed really hard at this :grin:

A bit of this is might be alcohol, a lot of it is probably being alone with Keith... but yeah, definitely no dysphoria. Phew! It's such a relief overall, and the execution is just perfect. Tom's skill at comedic timing (as applied to comic panels) on full display.

Also, youngTani still there. Love it! Can I get an avwolf appearance re: Encino Man? :P
]]> Twokinds search (search the comic based on art or text!)

My most recent Twokinds smutfics, newest to oldest [NSFW]:

MuonNeutrino
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: Rose, Natani

#13 Post by MuonNeutrino »

Welp, so much for all of my speculations last thread. This feels rather fast to me, but I'll reserve judgement.

The funny thing is, this seems both out of character for Natani and perfectly in character at the same time. It's *exactly* what Natani would do, with his love of teasing Keith and his brash sense of humor... in the case of a Natani who's fully comfortable with his body and its potential sexuality. It's *that* which seems odd, because while it did seem like he was starting to move towards more acceptance, I never had the sense that he was ready to jump this far this fast - heading in that direction, yes, but not quite this *quickly*. I wonder how much Natani had to drink? I mean, he also ate a lot, which usually weakens the effect of alcohol somewhat, but still.

I suppose this could represent Natani feeling free to experiment for the first time, with the only person he's ever *wanted* to experiment with (and the only person he's ever felt he could trust with that sort of thing), now that he's started to admit that he doesn't have to automatically reject everything about his body as anathema. It *is* his body, and if he's going to accept it at all then he's going to want to OWN it, because that's the sort of person he is. It still feels fast to me, but if anyone's going to be pushing the limits it *is* going to be Natani, so maybe. I still think it would be out of character for them to both suddenly be ready to hop into bed and go at it, though. We'll see. I hope Tom handles this carefully, because this plotline definitely has some potential pitfalls and traps.

It *is* funny, though, for sure. I love the little touch of Tom giving Nat feminine eyelashes in the 5th panel, and it feels like the contours of his lineart in that panel are subtly a bit... smoother, or something? It's another of those subtle touches about how Tom draws the characters that I really appreciate.

amenon
Grand Templar

#14 Post by amenon »

MuonNeutrino wrote: Sat May 27, 2017 5:40 am Welp, so much for all of my speculations last thread. This feels rather fast to me, but I'll reserve judgement.
I was just about to reply to the other thread, to say that your position still looks good to me. I don't think any of this is pointing towards them having sex tonight. (I'm reading Natani's final line as a logical extension of his messing with Keith, rather than a serious intent.) I really don't see this being how they get to a sex scene.

Another thing that amuses me about this is that it's plausibly what Zen would do. Which makes a whole lot of sense :grin:
]]> Twokinds search (search the comic based on art or text!)

My most recent Twokinds smutfics, newest to oldest [NSFW]:

MuonNeutrino
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: Rose, Natani

#15 Post by MuonNeutrino »

amenon wrote: Sat May 27, 2017 5:47 am
MuonNeutrino wrote: Sat May 27, 2017 5:40 am Welp, so much for all of my speculations last thread. This feels rather fast to me, but I'll reserve judgement.
I was just about to reply to the other thread, to say that your position still looks good to me. I don't think any of this is pointing towards them having sex tonight. (I'm reading Natani's final line as a logical extension of his messing with Keith, rather than a serious intent.) I really don't see this being how they get to a sex scene.
Yeah, if it doesn't go that much farther and just turns out to be an extension of Natani teasing Keith, I'll chalk it up as a false alarm and me just not anticipating exactly *how* they were going to push the boundaries a bit this night. I do remain of the opinion that it feels too soon for them to be ready to take that last step, but you're right that this indeed doesn't *have* to be a setup for that. It just threw me for a loop, really, as it wasn't a direction I was expecting it to go.