Comic for May 19, 2017: Catching up with Meals

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Lordadmiral Drake
Master

Re: Comic for May 19, 2017: Catching up with Meals

#31 Post by Lordadmiral Drake »

Cosmacelf wrote: Sat May 20, 2017 11:39 pm While I'm enjoying Keith and Natani's evolving relationship as much as anyone, I wonder if we'll see any evolution between Kat and Eric in Trace's humble abode?
Rather would Keith get Natani preggers than anything happening between Kat and Eric ^^
Furcode: FCXcsp2a A C- D H+ M- P- R++ T++ W Z- Sm# RLE a cln d+ e h* i+ j+ p- sm+

I'm a Deviant now

Phaing
Master

#32 Post by Phaing »

Wow, this one really hit it out of the Park.

Two most important lines I need to remember;

"Wow, that really happened."
Thanks for the reminder, yeah, it really did! :shock:

and "no mental pep-talk is going to undo Black Magic"
I guess not, but if it gives you the strength to deal with it, hopefully that will matter.
"If you’re going to tell people the truth, you'd better make them laugh; otherwise, they will kill you."

-George Bernard Shaw

Phaing
Master

#33 Post by Phaing »

Lordadmiral Drake wrote: Sun May 21, 2017 8:56 am
Rather would Keith get Natani preggers than anything happening between Kat and Eric ^^
Oh hell yeah!
I'd be thrilled if Kat was swept off her feet by some handsome dare-devil that left Eric in the dust wondering what had happened.

.... he'd probably ask the Lord of the Manor to reimburse him for his ship and fade out of the story, come to think of it. :evil:
"If you’re going to tell people the truth, you'd better make them laugh; otherwise, they will kill you."

-George Bernard Shaw

Cyon
Templar GrandMaster

#34 Post by Cyon »

Phaing wrote: Sun May 21, 2017 7:15 pm .... he'd probably ask the Lord of the Manor to reimburse him for his ship and fade out of the story, come to think of it. :evil:
As someone who started out as a minor character, I think he's become deeply tied in with the story. Yes, he's no longer essential for the main plot, but his relation with Kat is likely even deeper than we see at the moment.

It would be sad to see him go
Who even looks at signatures anyways?

Multitasking is just a way to be less efficient at two different things simultaneously

Furcode: FCWp5ad A- C->+ D H+ M- P? R++ T++ W? Z- Sm# RL- a- cl++ d+ e- f h* i++ j? p- sm-

Cosmacelf
Apprentice

#35 Post by Cosmacelf »

Cyon wrote: Sun May 21, 2017 7:48 pm
Phaing wrote: Sun May 21, 2017 7:15 pm .... he'd probably ask the Lord of the Manor to reimburse him for his ship and fade out of the story, come to think of it. :evil:
As someone who started out as a minor character, I think he's become deeply tied in with the story. Yes, he's no longer essential for the main plot, but his relation with Kat is likely even deeper than we see at the moment.

It would be sad to see him go
I agree. Eric just has a big dose of male cluelessness. It's too bad Kat hasn't had a chance to confide in anyone. Maybe Kat and Natani can have another girl talk in the not too distant future?

SirJahar
Grand Templar

#36 Post by SirJahar »

Phaing wrote: Sun May 21, 2017 7:11 pm Wow, this one really hit it out of the Park.

Two most important lines I need to remember;

"Wow, that really happened."
Thanks for the reminder, yeah, it really did! :shock:

and "no mental pep-talk is going to undo Black Magic"
I guess not, but if it gives you the strength to deal with it, hopefully that will matter.
Undo? Eh, probably not.
let you over come and go forward, reforging yourself once more to be the person you feel you ought to be rather than letting yourself be who it seemed you were stuck as? We can hope.

Cpt.Obvious
Apprentice

#37 Post by Cpt.Obvious »

Schrodinger wrote: Sat May 20, 2017 10:12 pm
AmigaDragon wrote: Sat May 20, 2017 8:16 am I was thinking less about charges (as Trace's guests) and more about Rose: "You ate how much?!" She of course hasn't heard yet about the coma that ended that day just as the fires started.
This is probably the best meal Natani has ever had. Remember that the siblings joined the guild so they wouldn't starve.

You can also count me among those satisfied tasty these two are starting to act like an actual couple. This has been years in the making and just seeing the two sit together and enjoy a fine meal comfortably with reach other is exactly what I wanted out of this relationship.
While I agree that this is probably the most relaxed we've seen Natani togheter with Keith, especially considering how little clothes they are currently wearing, I'm not certain Keith is as relaxed about it...
To me it looks like Natani is making Keith slightly uncomfortable, not really in a bad way though. But at the same time as he is attracted in a physical way he knows Natani has serious issues with the body image so he tries to keep it low key.

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#38 Post by Schrodinger »

Cpt.Obvious wrote: Mon May 22, 2017 2:35 pm
Schrodinger wrote: Sat May 20, 2017 10:12 pm
AmigaDragon wrote: Sat May 20, 2017 8:16 am I was thinking less about charges (as Trace's guests) and more about Rose: "You ate how much?!" She of course hasn't heard yet about the coma that ended that day just as the fires started.
This is probably the best meal Natani has ever had. Remember that the siblings joined the guild so they wouldn't starve.

You can also count me among those satisfied tasty these two are starting to act like an actual couple. This has been years in the making and just seeing the two sit together and enjoy a fine meal comfortably with reach other is exactly what I wanted out of this relationship.
While I agree that this is probably the most relaxed we've seen Natani togheter with Keith, especially considering how little clothes they are currently wearing, I'm not certain Keith is as relaxed about it...
To me it looks like Natani is making Keith slightly uncomfortable, not really in a bad way though. But at the same time as he is attracted in a physical way he knows Natani has serious issues with the body image so he tries to keep it low key.
Just because he is relaxed at the moment doesn't mean he can't also be aroused by a busty wolf plopping onto the cushion next to him. He may have been away from his people his entire adult life, but he's still quite prudish compared to the rest of the main cast.
What was it the spider said to the fly...

HiseyLeSnake
Traveler

#39 Post by HiseyLeSnake »

Damn they are really going to regret getting all that room service, imagine the bill!!

ZeroJinKui
Banned
Banned

#40 Post by ZeroJinKui »

while i am REALLY hoping this goes somewhere... i have a feeling lynn will find a way to interrupt.

because tom likes to tease and torture us when it comes to these two. (;_;)
"What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" - Paarthurnax

SpottedKitty
Templar GrandMaster

#41 Post by SpottedKitty »

Has anyone else noticed the page title works just as well with or without a comma in the middle? :wink:

<looks at the table> Ye gods, how much have those two put away? And considering the comment upthread about this maybe being the best meal Natani's ever eaten, I wonder how much he's had compared to Keith?
“Despite rumor, Death isn't cruel — merely terribly, terribly good at his job.”
Terry Pratchett, Sourcery

Kyrit
Templar

#42 Post by Kyrit »

SpottedKitty wrote: Tue May 23, 2017 1:52 am Has anyone else noticed the page title works just as well with or without a comma in the middle? :wink:

<looks at the table> Ye gods, how much have those two put away? And considering the comment upthread about this maybe being the best meal Natani's ever eaten, I wonder how much he's had compared to Keith?
Based on this page, I'd honestly bet that a majority of the eating was Natani's doing. Gotta fill back up after a week long coma.

JohnTheWysard
Apprentice

#43 Post by JohnTheWysard »

Schrodinger wrote: Mon May 22, 2017 3:41 pm Just because he is relaxed at the moment doesn't mean he can't also be aroused by a busty wolf plopping onto the cushion next to him. He may have been away from his people his entire adult life, but he's still quite prudish compared to the rest of the main cast.
Though I can assert from personal experience that once a prude decides to "try it... just this once", the results can be, well, vigorous. And it rarely ends up being just once!

Cpt.Obvious
Apprentice

#44 Post by Cpt.Obvious »

JohnTheWysard wrote: Tue May 23, 2017 4:37 am
Schrodinger wrote: Mon May 22, 2017 3:41 pm Just because he is relaxed at the moment doesn't mean he can't also be aroused by a busty wolf plopping onto the cushion next to him. He may have been away from his people his entire adult life, but he's still quite prudish compared to the rest of the main cast.
Though I can assert from personal experience that once a prude decides to "try it... just this once", the results can be, well, vigorous. And it rarely ends up being just once!
I don't think Keith is much of a prude these days. Laura cured him of most of the Basitin mores regarding nudity, especially regarding exposed ankles. Travelling with Trace and Flora he should have been desensitized as Flora quite often has been walking around totally comfortable in her fur. Not to mention that Kat seems to find clothes unnecessary most of the time. And then he's been bathing and sleeping with Natani for a few months... So I doubt there's much prude left in him by now.

Cyon
Templar GrandMaster

#45 Post by Cyon »

Cpt.Obvious wrote: Tue May 23, 2017 8:14 pm
JohnTheWysard wrote: Tue May 23, 2017 4:37 am
I don't think Keith is much of a prude these days. Laura cured him of most of the Basitin mores regarding nudity, especially regarding exposed ankles. Travelling with Trace and Flora he should have been desensitized as Flora quite often has been walking around totally comfortable in her fur. Not to mention that Kat seems to find clothes unnecessary most of the time. And then he's been bathing and sleeping with Natani for a few months... So I doubt there's much prude left in him by now.
Although he isn't as prude as other Basitins, he still is more seclusive than Natani or Flora in the way that he acts. Yes, he has become more open regarding his feelings towards Nat, but that was still on this same day so there hasn't been enough time for their new relationship to really settle in. Doesn't mean that with a bit of alcohol he can't overcome that and go for it.
Who even looks at signatures anyways?

Multitasking is just a way to be less efficient at two different things simultaneously

Furcode: FCWp5ad A- C->+ D H+ M- P? R++ T++ W? Z- Sm# RL- a- cl++ d+ e- f h* i++ j? p- sm-