The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Dadrobit
Grand Templar

Re: "King" of the Bastions

#16 Post by Dadrobit »

Shar wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:06 am
Warrl wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:39 pm
AmigaDragon wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:07 am Ask Lynn, maybe he'll tell us her actual age.
He certainly shouldn't tell anyone except maybe Keith.

And even if Keith asks, he should argue against answering. "She is a highly effective spy and Intelligence operative. She earned the rank of Lieutenant. Why do you need to know how old she is?"
Because she works for you and bastions have an obsessive need to follow orders? he could just order her to do so.... HOWEVER...... I actually believe shes just a kid. After all the queen (King) apparently isn't very old so if shes really her daughter which we have no reason to disbelieve than she couldn't be very old.
In one of the recent-ish streams, Tom said Adelaide is around 60 years old.

aitaituo
Templar GrandMaster

#17 Post by aitaituo »

If basitins fertility is anything like human fertility, then that pokes a pretty big hole in Maddy's claimed age. So I am assuming basitins don't have a menopause equivalent.

Warrl
Grand Templar

#18 Post by Warrl »

Shar wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:06 amBecause she works for you and bastions have an obsessive need to follow orders? he could just order her to do so....
Lynn wouldn't disobey the order, but might argue against the order well enough to persuade Keith to withdraw it.

AmigaDragon
Grand Templar

#19 Post by AmigaDragon »

aitaituo wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:02 am If basitins fertility is anything like human fertility, then that pokes a pretty big hole in Maddy's claimed age. So I am assuming basitins don't have a menopause equivalent.
With basitins' more robust health, pregnancies beyond age 50 shouldn't be unknown. the oldest recorded human pregnancy in modern times (not going back to biblical times) is 71.
But I agree that she may be at least late teens if not over 20.
BTW, has Tom ever mentioned whether Maddie's father is still alive?
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen