Comic for May 4, 2017: Instant Roomservice

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Hayate
The Hidden User

Re: Comic for May 4, 2017: Instant Roomservice

#46 Post by Hayate »

jacobc62 wrote: Thu May 04, 2017 10:40 pm Am I the only one who thinks those faces say "We gon' eat like kings tonight!" instead of "we gon' be in bed tonight!"?
I feel like it's an "order one of everything and let's see if this thing breaks" kind of face lol
~Hayate~
--Moderator/Global Moderator
--

--Forum Rules--
--Moderators --
--Administrators
--

GaySailors
Merchant
Fav. Twokinds Character: Alaric :D

#47 Post by GaySailors »

I think that just about every single face in the comic has the ability to be a reaction image of some sort. Look at them, they're so smug in that last panel.

Keidren get drunk easily, so hard wine, a half naked Natani, a half naked Keith with abs, and a night alone together would most likely actually give Lynn a heart attack.

Also, I'm not sorry for this:

NiWo21k
Merchant
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine

#48 Post by NiWo21k »

jacobc62 wrote: Thu May 04, 2017 10:40 pm Am I the only one who thinks those faces say "We gon' eat like kings tonight!" instead of "we gon' be in bed tonight!"?
I though nearly the same, but more in the sense "Lets see what this "Roomservice" is capabble do" or "Lets see what the wine cellar in this mansion has to offer" - And at the moment i tend more to the latter.
Just an average internet user and :natani: & :raine: fan

My head is full of ideas, but i cant get them on paper - Please brain start thinking about important stuff.

Avatar: a reinterpretation of my own character by Claarin

Ainoko1965
Traveler

#49 Post by Ainoko1965 »

Drunken escapades are going to happen once enough of that White Wolf Wine is consumed. Safe bet that both Natani and Keith are going to wake up with not only nasty hangovers, but to a very disappointed Lynn looking down at their naked and messy bodies.

iliar
Traveler

#50 Post by iliar »

TinyVoices wrote: Thu May 04, 2017 6:46 pm
amenon wrote: Thu May 04, 2017 6:47 amIt's just a font, so it works out to be a substitution cipher. The text itself is English.
"It's just a font" what like Tom types something out in wingdings or something? I thought he just made nonsense using a paint tool. I never watch his streams, but I just assumed he wrote nonsense scribbles on things that had letters.
Now for the runes, Tom uses the font "WizardSpeak". Previously, he used the font "Symbol" (for example on page 448).

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#51 Post by Schrodinger »

Ainoko1965 wrote: Fri May 05, 2017 7:54 am Drunken escapades are going to happen once enough of that White Wolf Wine is consumed. Safe bet that both Natani and Keith are going to wake up with not only nasty hangovers, but to a very disappointed Lynn looking down at their naked and messy bodies.
Drunken fun is the best fun you can't remember. But seriously, I hope we cut over to Trace and Flora in the master bedroom, it'll make the cutaway to these two drunk off their [censored] so much fun.
What was it the spider said to the fly...

Cyon
Templar GrandMaster

#52 Post by Cyon »

Schrodinger wrote: Fri May 05, 2017 12:48 pm
Ainoko1965 wrote: Fri May 05, 2017 7:54 am Drunken escapades are going to happen once enough of that White Wolf Wine is consumed. Safe bet that both Natani and Keith are going to wake up with not only nasty hangovers, but to a very disappointed Lynn looking down at their naked and messy bodies.
Drunken fun is the best fun you can't remember. But seriously, I hope we cut over to Trace and Flora in the master bedroom, it'll make the cutaway to these two drunk off their [censored] so much fun.
I bet Nat won't even get halfway through that bottle before he's had it. Keith on the other hand, I'm sure he'll remember what happened :wink:
Who even looks at signatures anyways?

Multitasking is just a way to be less efficient at two different things simultaneously

Furcode: FCWp5ad A- C->+ D H+ M- P? R++ T++ W? Z- Sm# RL- a- cl++ d+ e- f h* i++ j? p- sm-

whiskeyfur
Citizen

#53 Post by whiskeyfur »

White Wolf? And the symbol on the bottle is a wolf's paw?

I wonder if it has anything to do with a certain RPG company who put out the world of darkness...

If the two are related I would be a little leery of that wine. No telling who made it then..

amenon
Grand Templar

#54 Post by amenon »

iliar wrote: Fri May 05, 2017 9:25 am Now for the runes, Tom uses the font "WizardSpeak". Previously, he used the font "Symbol" (for example on page 448).
Ahhhhh, I just assumed it was a homebrew custom font! Never even looked for it. A bit of googling would have made things rather easier xD (Though, less fun, for me :P)
]]> Twokinds search (search the comic based on art or text!)

My most recent Twokinds smutfics, newest to oldest [NSFW]:

yaytime
Apprentice

#55 Post by yaytime »

me thinks that keith is going to get some of them old basitin rum, and thus a party started. :natani: :keith:
The one true ship :mike: :heart: :evals:

GaySailors
Merchant
Fav. Twokinds Character: Alaric :D

#56 Post by GaySailors »

If you want my predictions, Natani is gonna get drunk fast. It's likely Keith won't, they're immune to a lot of things, I'd imagine alcohol is one of them.

So now theres a drunk Natani (likely) advancing on Keith whos sober. If Keith could resist her while he was guarding her door, he could probably do it again...right? :shock:

SirJahar
Grand Templar

#57 Post by SirJahar »

Could he? Probably.
Will he? Hell if I know.
Should he? I seem to be in the minority who is saying "no".

Foxurus

#58 Post by Foxurus »

Natani in his boxers is really cute. C:

Aurora
Citizen

#59 Post by Aurora »

I love the look they exchange.

"So, ... we're gonna be bad, ... are we?"

"Yeah, we're gonna be bad." XD

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#60 Post by Schrodinger »

GaySailors wrote: Sat May 06, 2017 12:26 am If you want my predictions, Natani is gonna get drunk fast. It's likely Keith won't, they're immune to a lot of things, I'd imagine alcohol is one of them.

So now theres a drunk Natani (likely) advancing on Keith whos sober. If Keith could resist her while he was guarding her door, he could probably do it again...right? :shock:
Predictions? Something like this. "I'm not as think as you drunk I am."
What was it the spider said to the fly...