Comic for May 4, 2017: Instant Roomservice

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

kdragonk
Apprentice

Re: Comic for May 4, 2017: Instant Roomservice

#31 Post by kdragonk »

This old thing popped into my mind immediately when I saw the last panel. Wondering where this could lead :natani: :heart: :keith:
Spoiler!
ImageImage

Cyon
Templar GrandMaster

#32 Post by Cyon »

trantor wrote: Thu May 04, 2017 9:35 am Let's get the party started! 8)
That's the kind of room service they need now.
And now I have an image of Roselyn bursting into the room shouting "where's my wine?!" While Keith and Natani are in the middle of an intimate moment :P
Who even looks at signatures anyways?

Multitasking is just a way to be less efficient at two different things simultaneously

Furcode: FCWp5ad A- C->+ D H+ M- P? R++ T++ W? Z- Sm# RL- a- cl++ d+ e- f h* i++ j? p- sm-

Tetrahedron
Merchant

#33 Post by Tetrahedron »

We once had a crazy king. Hee did not like to see people, even not the servants who brought the meals. So he had a mechanical table constuct, which could be prepared and send to the kings dinning room like an elevator.

He would have loved this magical table.

zy-fi
Citizen

#34 Post by zy-fi »

It's just a wine night for a couple of bros. Of course nothing bad will come of this.
Every day I'm shoopin'

Foxx Trotter
Council Member

#35 Post by Foxx Trotter »

Ah yes...there will certainly be some fine wine tonight. :keith: :natani:
Videre videnda.

amenon
Grand Templar

#36 Post by amenon »

Something a bit subtler that I like; Natani casually saying "I need your help with something."

Just another aspect of how comfortable they are together.
Dadrobit wrote: Thu May 04, 2017 7:03 am Rose: "Master Trace, I believe we need to talk about the billing for some of your... Guests from last night."

Trace: "Billing? For what?!?"

Rose: "Well let's see here, two orders for wine glasses, five orders of various spirits from three separate centuries, one Twister board game, two coffee mugs with three pounds of coffee grounds, and... six separate orders for favlow nuts..."
"And then there's the pay-per-view!"

And with that list, we're talking damage to the furniture, room, and possibly structural integrity of the manor :grin:
]]> Twokinds search (search the comic based on art or text!)

My most recent Twokinds smutfics, newest to oldest [NSFW]:

BadJoke
Templar GrandMaster

#37 Post by BadJoke »

When you invite friends at home and they start plundering your best bottles...

Maybe a bit of alcohol is what Nat needs to get the motivation to try her new garnement. And White Wolf wine... that's out of The Witcher 3. :wink:
Criminals are less dangerous than virtuous people: they kill less.

NiWo21k
Merchant
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine

#38 Post by NiWo21k »

A detail i just noticed but i really like is the paw print on the underside of the cork, a neat little detail Tom :)
But also Keith and his blue colored cap :grin:
Just an average internet user and :natani: & :raine: fan

My head is full of ideas, but i cant get them on paper - Please brain start thinking about important stuff.

Avatar: a reinterpretation of my own character by Claarin

Cyon
Templar GrandMaster

#39 Post by Cyon »

amenon wrote: Thu May 04, 2017 3:51 pm Something a bit subtler that I like; Natani casually saying "I need your help with something."

Dadrobit wrote: Thu May 04, 2017 7:03 am Rose: "Master Trace, I believe we need to talk about the billing for some of your... Guests from last night."

Rose: "Well let's see here, two orders for wine glasses, five orders of various spirits from three separate centuries, one Twister board game, two coffee mugs with three pounds of coffee grounds, and... six separate orders for favlow nuts..."

And with that list, we're talking damage to the furniture, room, and possibly structural integrity of the manor :grin:
It's gonna be a wild ride, a bit more than just the covers falling off the bed this time xD
Who even looks at signatures anyways?

Multitasking is just a way to be less efficient at two different things simultaneously

Furcode: FCWp5ad A- C->+ D H+ M- P? R++ T++ W? Z- Sm# RL- a- cl++ d+ e- f h* i++ j? p- sm-

JohnTheWysard
Apprentice

#40 Post by JohnTheWysard »

Eh. Instant roomservice; fanservice to follow...

TinyVoices
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Kat

#41 Post by TinyVoices »

amenon wrote: Thu May 04, 2017 6:47 amIt's just a font, so it works out to be a substitution cipher. The text itself is English.
"It's just a font" what like Tom types something out in wingdings or something? I thought he just made nonsense using a paint tool. I never watch his streams, but I just assumed he wrote nonsense scribbles on things that had letters.
amenon wrote: Thu May 04, 2017 6:47 amI hope they don't get more than a bit tipsy, at least if something is going to happen. (And I'm not expecting full-on sexytimes here, more along the lines of heartfelt conversation, a spot of snogging, cuddling... enjoying each other.) Alcohol can smooth things out, but too much is too much. Should still be them, and they haven't needed booze so far. (Though, Natani has never until now been willing to really get into things. But the feeling is now he might be. Without the crutch of alcohol. And I want to know if that's the case!)
Yeah, I really hope they don't have sex. More on that later.

This could just become like Avwolf's commission from many millennia ago. Where Nat and Keith are enjoying some wine and heart to heart chatter. I think they have a lot to catch up on. Both of them have been in their own comas the past month. :P

And about that sex-
Spoiler!
I'll just copy a conversation I had with someone on Telegram.

Them: "It still seems unfitting to me that they'd have sex despite the sexual tension. I just can't picture that happening, or well, couldn't. It's like from night to day their relationship became much more casual. Or at least that's how I feel it."

Me: "Very true. I think they should maybe continue growing closer intimately, but don't have sex just yet. Natani doesn't know 100% what she is, and her action of just outright moving on without resolving that first would be odd. To go ahead and use her female bits, when before we knew she didn't even want sex during estrus because she hated her body, would be very strange. You don't walk away from that casually"

Them: "Exactly. Natani has always wanted to be described as a he
So why would he want to have sex? Would be like saying he's a woman now because unexplained reasons"

Me: "However long she and Zen shared that link, like 5 or whatever years, of her saying that she is a male trapped in a female body. And because of a dream she had while in a coma she is all set on being cool with her body? Yeah no."

Them: " 12:31- 'I hate my body'
12:32- 'This is fine' "

Welsh halfwit
Citizen

#42 Post by Welsh halfwit »

amenon wrote: Thu May 04, 2017 3:51 pm Something a bit subtler that I like; Natani casually saying "I need your help with something."

Never mind all that, did the ceiling Fan need repairing?

I think several Bastin laws are about to be bent out of shape...
Corp Davidstow. Don't mess with the mouse.

multilis
Citizen

#43 Post by multilis »

Hayate wrote: Thu May 04, 2017 5:40 am Actually that table would be wonderful... Too bad magic doesn't work in real life
*sadness*
But it does. Lots of "Vending machines" available that allow you to choose from various items and the one you chooses pops out... that is available even to lower classes though at a price.

A billionaire in modern world could easily have something close enough to this in his mansion, that could understand spoken speech or button presses and bring up the appropriate expensive item (located nearby or transported by pneumatic tube, etc from central room within matter of few seconds).

(Even poor people could use vending machine style tech+gravity feed from a much higher storage room to accomplish close to this sort of thing, thinking about it. We have robots that can cut grass and clean carpet for a few hundred dollars, this is in many ways simpler. The hard part is to be rich enough to afford a storehouse of expensive items to choose from and to be able to keep it stocked while entertaining lots of guests)

jacobc62
Grand Templar

#44 Post by jacobc62 »

Am I the only one who thinks those faces say "We gon' eat like kings tonight!" instead of "we gon' be in bed tonight!"?
"That poor, sexy [censored]...." -Evals Vaughan, October 2016

multilis
Citizen

#45 Post by multilis »

jacobc62 wrote: Thu May 04, 2017 10:40 pm Am I the only one who thinks those faces say "We gon' eat like kings tonight!" instead of "we gon' be in bed tonight!"?
That is also what I see... though people after drinking lots of wine have a way of ending up in bed if they like each other and are alone at night.