SirJahar
Grand Templar

Re: Comic for April 13, 2017

#31 Post by SirJahar »

In Kat's world?
Yeah, sounds right.

IHeartMaeve
Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Maeve, obviously.

#32 Post by IHeartMaeve »

amenon wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:35 pm"They're fireproof panties. For when you go into heat."
*facepalm* Worst. Pun. EVER!!! (Well, okay, worst I've heard today, but you get it.)
Maeve is so cute, they're thinking of renaming the Pokémon Ability known as Cute Charm, so it becomes "Maeve Charm."

GaySailors
Merchant
Fav. Twokinds Character: Alaric :D

#33 Post by GaySailors »

SirJahar wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:45 pm Natani is going to have to really look at who she is and make some decisions about who she's going to be going forward. How macho verses how elegent will the "Third" Natani be? We really don't know. But it seems to be that Natani will accept, even somewhat embrace, that her body is that of a woman. Work with who she is instead of fighting it.
You hit the nail on the head, I'd just disagree in one part. I think we know a bit about the route Natani will take. I can't foresee her not being masculine anytime soon, and I don't think we'll be seeing her wear a dress anytime soon, but I do think some other things are going to happen. Of course, with the acceptance, she'll learn to not cover up her body out of worry and throw away the bandages, but I also think she'll start opening up her emotions a bit more, and she'll begin to actually want Keith someone to care about her and protect her more publicly...and privately.

But, I could be wrong. Perhaps she could end up being Flora with abs. Now thats a thought.

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#34 Post by Schrodinger »

GaySailors wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:32 pm
Schrodinger wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:48 pm Natani is going to have to really look at who she is and make some decisions about who she's going to be going forward. How macho verses how elegent will the "Third" Natani be? We really don't know. But it seems to be that Natani will accept, even somewhat embrace, that her body is that of a woman. Work with who she is instead of fighting it.
You hit the nail on the head, I'd just disagree in one part. I think we know a bit about the route Natani will take. I can't foresee her not being masculine anytime soon, and I don't think we'll be seeing her wear a dress anytime soon, but I do think some other things are going to happen. Of course, with the acceptance, she'll learn to not cover up her body out of worry and throw away the bandages, but I also think she'll start opening up her emotions a bit more, and she'll begin to actually want Keith someone to care about her and protect her more publicly...and privately.

But, I could be wrong. Perhaps she could end up being Flora with abs. Now thats a thought.
You quoted the wrong person, SirJahar said that.
What was it the spider said to the fly...

SirJahar
Grand Templar

#35 Post by SirJahar »

... That's a scary thought at first.
I don't think Nat will have QUITE as much of a prankster side.

SpottedKitty
Templar GrandMaster

#36 Post by SpottedKitty »

SirJahar wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:30 am... That's a scary thought at first.
I don't think Nat will have QUITE as much of a prankster side.
I dunno, he does already seem to be that way inclined with Zen (unless there's another loss-of-clothes incident involved). All he needs now is a wider collection of people he's comfortable enough with to pull this sort of stunt with them. :wink:
“Despite rumor, Death isn't cruel — merely terribly, terribly good at his job.”
Terry Pratchett, Sourcery

SirJahar
Grand Templar

#37 Post by SirJahar »

SpottedKitty wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:53 am
I dunno, he does already seem to be that way inclined with Zen (unless there's another loss-of-clothes incident involved). All he needs now is a wider collection of people he's comfortable enough with to pull this sort of stunt with them. :wink:
Didn't say it wouldn't be there, but just not as deep.
Flora's clothing theft seems more driven by her desire to see people naked (such a pervy girl) and her feline kleptomania.

GaySailors
Merchant
Fav. Twokinds Character: Alaric :D

#38 Post by GaySailors »

Schrodinger wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:22 am
GaySailors wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:32 pm
Schrodinger wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:48 pm Natani is going to have to really look at who she is and make some decisions about who she's going to be going forward. How macho verses how elegent will the "Third" Natani be? We really don't know. But it seems to be that Natani will accept, even somewhat embrace, that her body is that of a woman. Work with who she is instead of fighting it.

You quoted the wrong person, SirJahar said that.
Oh, damn, thanks for that.

Phaing
Master

#39 Post by Phaing »

SirJahar wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:06 pm In Kat's world?
Yeah, sounds right.
Well, there is Kat, naked as ever, and that fact was barely noticed by me until I read this stuff. She carries herself very well that way, her dignity isn't dependent on the outer trappings.

Natani, on the other hand, can't even talk about underwear with the very woman that made them for her without freaking out, badly.
Like, what... she never wore any before?
Maybe I would rather not know, I'm a little grossed-out at this point.
"If you’re going to tell people the truth, you'd better make them laugh; otherwise, they will kill you."

-George Bernard Shaw

SpottedKitty
Templar GrandMaster

#40 Post by SpottedKitty »

Phaing wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:54 amNatani, on the other hand, can't even talk about underwear with the very woman that made them for her without freaking out, badly.
That's Natani's I'm-under-a-lot-of-stress freakout, it happens to him now and then.
Phaing wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:54 amLike, what... she never wore any before?
Not that we've noticed... :twisted:

Jonesy
Templar Master
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#41 Post by Jonesy »

amenon wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:12 pm
Jonesy wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:53 am If this chapter doesn't end with Natani walking into Keith's room wearing his new... 'smallclothes', I will be very disappointed.
Okay, writer man. How do you see the path from here to there? :grin: (Keith walking in on Natani wearing them would be just about free, but Natani deploying them offensively has a story to tell.)
They'll probably be getting dressed for bed in separate rooms, talking through the open door connecting them. Natani will say something suggestive, Keith will turn around, and Keith will see Natani dressed in his new smallclothes. Sexytime ensues.

amenon
Grand Templar

#42 Post by amenon »

Jonesy wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:42 am
amenon wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:12 pm Okay, writer man. How do you see the path from here to there? :grin: (Keith walking in on Natani wearing them would be just about free, but Natani deploying them offensively has a story to tell.)
They'll probably be getting dressed for bed in separate rooms, talking through the open door connecting them. Natani will say something suggestive, Keith will turn around, and Keith will see Natani dressed in his new smallclothes. Sexytime ensues.
That would be quite a fast turnaround from "there's nothing feminine about me ever, nuh-uh" to trying to woo someone with feminine wiles. It doesn't necessarily feel completely impossible to me, but it does feel like there would have to be some bit of cleverness in play that I can't see.
]]> Twokinds search (search the comic based on art or text!)

My most recent Twokinds smutfics, newest to oldest [NSFW]:

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#43 Post by Schrodinger »

amenon wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:05 pm
Jonesy wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:42 am
amenon wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:12 pm Okay, writer man. How do you see the path from here to there? :grin: (Keith walking in on Natani wearing them would be just about free, but Natani deploying them offensively has a story to tell.)
That would be quite a fast turnaround from "there's nothing feminine about me ever, nuh-uh" to trying to woo someone with feminine wiles. It doesn't necessarily feel completely impossible to me, but it does feel like there would have to be some bit of cleverness in play that I can't see.
I don't see Natani being so forward about it, curious and shy about his appearance in the smallclothes is more likely, "Um... How do I look?"

SpottedKitty
Templar GrandMaster

#44 Post by SpottedKitty »

Schrodinger wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:04 am I don't see Natani being so forward about it, curious and shy about his appearance in the smallclothes is more likely, "Um... How do I look?"
Followed by a short pause while Keith is resuscitated. :twisted: :roll: :wink:

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#45 Post by Schrodinger »

SpottedKitty wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:25 am
Schrodinger wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:04 am I don't see Natani being so forward about it, curious and shy about his appearance in the smallclothes is more likely, "Um... How do I look?"
Followed by a short pause while Keith is resuscitated. :twisted: :roll: :wink:
Nosebleeds and stiff tails.