The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

amenon
Grand Templar

Re: Comic for April 13, 2017

#46 Post by amenon »

Schrodinger wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:25 am
SpottedKitty wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:25 am
Schrodinger wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:04 am I don't see Natani being so forward about it, curious and shy about his appearance in the smallclothes is more likely, "Um... How do I look?"
Followed by a short pause while Keith is resuscitated. :twisted: :roll: :wink:
Nosebleeds and stiff tails.
I dunno, I think Keith might be pretty preoccupied with 'Why is Natani behaving this way?'
]]> Twokinds search (search the comic based on art or text!)

My most recent Twokinds smutfics, newest to oldest [NSFW]:

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#47 Post by Schrodinger »

amenon wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:34 pm
Schrodinger wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:25 am
SpottedKitty wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:25 am
Schrodinger wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:04 am I don't see Natani being so forward about it, curious and shy about his appearance in the smallclothes is more likely, "Um... How do I look?"
Followed by a short pause while Keith is resuscitated. :twisted: :roll: :wink:
Nosebleeds and stiff tails.
I dunno, I think Keith might be pretty preoccupied with 'Why is Natani behaving this way?'
Nice bit of symmetry there from Natani saw Keith laughing.
What was it the spider said to the fly...

Jonesy
Templar Master
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#48 Post by Jonesy »

amenon wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:05 pm
Jonesy wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:42 am
amenon wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:12 pm Okay, writer man. How do you see the path from here to there? :grin: (Keith walking in on Natani wearing them would be just about free, but Natani deploying them offensively has a story to tell.)
They'll probably be getting dressed for bed in separate rooms, talking through the open door connecting them. Natani will say something suggestive, Keith will turn around, and Keith will see Natani dressed in his new smallclothes. Sexytime ensues.
That would be quite a fast turnaround from "there's nothing feminine about me ever, nuh-uh" to trying to woo someone with feminine wiles. It doesn't necessarily feel completely impossible to me, but it does feel like there would have to be some bit of cleverness in play that I can't see.
A man can dream.

Cpt.Obvious
Apprentice

#49 Post by Cpt.Obvious »

Jonesy wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:22 pm
amenon wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:12 pm Okay, writer man. How do you see the path from here to there? :grin: (Keith walking in on Natani wearing them would be just about free, but Natani deploying them offensively has a story to tell.)
They'll probably be getting dressed for bed in separate rooms, talking through the open door connecting them. Natani will say something suggestive, Keith will turn around, and Keith will see Natani dressed in his new smallclothes. Sexytime ensues.
That would be quite a fast turnaround from "there's nothing feminine about me ever, nuh-uh" to trying to woo someone with feminine wiles. It doesn't necessarily feel completely impossible to me, but it does feel like there would have to be some bit of cleverness in play that I can't see.
A man can dream.
And right now Natani is probably having some rather unsettling and distressing dreams staring a certain ambassador, some petite frilly small clothes and a bedroom. And I'm pretty certain Natani doesn't really want these dreams to stop...

Ddraig
Templar Master

#50 Post by Ddraig »

Jonesy wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:22 pm
A man can dream.
Or, in some cases, desire
"Light thinks it travels faster than anything, but it's wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it always finds that darkness has gotten there first, and is waiting for it."