Comic for April 13, 2017

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

Re: Comic for April 13, 2017

#16 Post by Schrodinger »

steelabjur wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:22 pm Smallclothes.

Frilly Smallclothes.

Looks sort of like a nighty, from what little we've seen of it. I'm sure Keith will be thrilled (Lynn maybe not so much :P ).
With lace. Yeah, we all know what they are, and this is going to be very entertaining later. Natani has fantasized about wearing a dress before so it'll be good to see the contrast now that he's more open to displaying his femininity in canon as opposed to side-material like has been linked previously. Oh and Kathrin is pining for Natani, hard.
What was it the spider said to the fly...

NiWo21k
Merchant
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine

#17 Post by NiWo21k »

Schrodinger wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:48 pm ...so it'll be good to see the contrast now that he's more open to displaying his femininity in canon as opposed to side-material like has been linked previously...
You are right - Its interessting to see that the readers and fans want to see Natani dressed more in a maskuline way (with Keith as an direct opposite) and Tom is slowly going the opposite route (not to 100%). I am looking forward where he is going with this and what he has in plan for the relationship between Natani and Keith.
Just an average internet user and :natani: & :raine: fan

My head is full of ideas, but i cant get them on paper - Please brain start thinking about important stuff.

Avatar: a reinterpretation of my own character by Claarin

amenon
Grand Templar

#18 Post by amenon »

GaySailors wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:45 pmAlso, it might just be fan service, but I thought it was an expansion of Natani's dream sequence a while back. Maybe it's just showing her acceptance of being able to be a women and still be himself in the sense of being masculine.
NiWo21k wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:00 pmYou are right - Its interessting to see that the readers and fans want to see Natani dressed more in a maskuline way (with Keith as an direct opposite) and Tom is slowly going the opposite route (not to 100%). I am looking forward where he is going with this and what he has in plan for the relationship between Natani and Keith.
It seems pretty inevitable to me that the clothing will be used as a physical prop that represents feminity to Natani. I could very easily see a literal mirror scene coming up, though maybe not since it was already done in the Natani's panties side-comic.

But basically, it's something Natani can actually look at and touch and use as a focus while thinking through some things. A sexier version of Yorick's skull :P

And then Keith somehow ends up wearing them under his clothes, out in public.
]]> Twokinds search (search the comic based on art or text!)

My most recent Twokinds smutfics, newest to oldest [NSFW]:

NiWo21k
Merchant

#19 Post by NiWo21k »

amenon wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:09 pm And then Keith somehow ends up wearing them under his clothes, out in public.
So thats why he wears the thick clothes and cloak - it all makes sense now :grin:

My head is full of ideas, but i cant get them on paper - Please brain start thinking about important stuff.

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#20 Post by Schrodinger »

NiWo21k wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:00 pm
Schrodinger wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:48 pm ...so it'll be good to see the contrast now that he's more open to displaying his femininity in canon as opposed to side-material like has been linked previously...
You are right - Its interessting to see that the readers and fans want to see Natani dressed more in a maskuline way (with Keith as an direct opposite) and Tom is slowly going the opposite route (not to 100%). I am looking forward where he is going with this and what he has in plan for the relationship between Natani and Keith.
It's an old in-joke that Natani, despite the anatomy, is manlier than Keith. This is an important time in Natani's character arc, he's already had the pivotal moment of self-reflection and now is the time for... experimentation. And since you mentioned it, Keith has been on somewhat of an inverse arc from Natani, he started as emotional and desperate aside from his cynicism but now has been thrust into the role of someone who must be confident and controlled.

This is a big part of why I think the two work so well together; they're polar opposites but they compliment each other.

SirJahar
Grand Templar

#21 Post by SirJahar »

NiWo21k wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:00 pm
I'll just point out that there are still two distinct camps on Natani, at least.

Nat also, being taller and more visibly muscular than Keith has a more "manly" look.

As for what is to come, yeah, it's time. It's been time by reader reckoning, and it's actively time by comic reckoning. Natani is going to have to really look at who she is and make some decisions about who she's going to be going forward. How macho verses how elegent will the "Third" Natani be? We really don't know. But it seems to be that Natani will accept, even somewhat embrace, that her body is that of a woman. Work with who she is instead of fighting it.

NiWo21k
Merchant

#22 Post by NiWo21k »

Schrodinger wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:19 pm This is a big part of why I think the two work so well together; they're polar opposites but they compliment each other.[/color]
I cant argue with that.

What i like about both (Natani and Keith) is that their characters arent just one dimensional. At first i wasnt so sure with everything that happend to both in such a short time, but at the end i think this was important that both can find out who they really are - lets face it: both never really had a chance to find themself in one way or another - Natani was forced into one role because of how the wolve society viewed specific roles and Keith was banished from his homeland and people - and then there is the part that both lost their parents in some way.

I feel like Tom really loves writing these two (its just the way they interact and - like you said - complement each other with every passing page even more.

Elemental Templar
Merchant

#23 Post by Elemental Templar »

I Just realized how ironic that it is that the number of the page ends with 69. LOLOL :grin: |D :mrgreen: :grin: |D :mrgrin:
"There are Two kinds of people in this world:
Those who wait for change, and those who make changes themselves. Which one are you?" -Anonymous

Jonesy
Templar Master
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#24 Post by Jonesy »

If this chapter doesn't end with Natani walking into Keith's room wearing his new... 'smallclothes', I will be very disappointed.

Warrl
Grand Templar

#25 Post by Warrl »

NiWo21k wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:00 pm
Schrodinger wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:19 pm This is a big part of why I think the two work so well together; they're polar opposites but they compliment each other.
I cant argue with that.
We don't see them compliment each other very often. They tend more toward teasing insults.

However, they do complement each other quite well.

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#26 Post by Schrodinger »

Warrl wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:30 am
NiWo21k wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:00 pm
Schrodinger wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:19 pm This is a big part of why I think the two work so well together; they're polar opposites but they compliment each other.
I cant argue with that.
We don't see them compliment each other very often. They tend more toward teasing insults.

However, they do complement each other quite well.
Forgive my rare flub.

Darekun
Traveler

#27 Post by Darekun »

:heart:
NiWo21k wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:18 pm Oh Natani how could you bring Kat to tears (;_;)
love that reaction shot after seeing them in full
Love Kat's expressions all up and down the left side :⁠))))))⁠:
amenon wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:35 pm Pretty curious gift for Kat to make. … I guess I don't really see where this is coming from at all. But sure, key item acquired I guess?
I'm guessing the intended justification is the amount of fabric she had left. "Nowhere near enough to make him an undershirt. Maybe shorts? Mm, nope. A hat? Not really. Oh, I know, those small things humans wear because they don't have fur for under their clothes!" or something like that :J
amenon wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:35 pm Edit: "They're fireproof panties. For when you go into heat."
Pfahahahaha…

Dadrobit
Grand Templar

#28 Post by Dadrobit »

Darekun wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:32 am
amenon wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:35 pm Pretty curious gift for Kat to make. … I guess I don't really see where this is coming from at all. But sure, key item acquired I guess?
I'm guessing the intended justification is the amount of fabric she had left. "Nowhere near enough to make him an undershirt. Maybe shorts? Mm, nope. A hat? Not really. Oh, I know, those small things humans wear because they don't have fur for under their clothes!" or something like that :J
Potentially a partly subconscious expression from Kat for how much she's into Natani? :mrgrin:

But really, it is quite odd that lacy panties are something Kat would consider making for Natani when she is fully aware of Natani's extreme proclivities towards expressing masculinity. I mean, if it's one thing that Kat actually knows about Natani, it's the anti-feminine sentiments held there.

Heck, go back and Kat even mentions understanding the desire to not give off a certain appearance
Kat wrote:I understand very well the desire to not be judged by how you look...
And then she goes and makes an article of clothing very much intended to make someone look femininely sexy for Natani? Odd choice indeed.

amenon
Grand Templar

#29 Post by amenon »

Jonesy wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:53 am If this chapter doesn't end with Natani walking into Keith's room wearing his new... 'smallclothes', I will be very disappointed.
Okay, writer man. How do you see the path from here to there? :grin: (Keith walking in on Natani wearing them would be just about free, but Natani deploying them offensively has a story to tell.)
Dadrobit wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:34 pm
Darekun wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:32 am
Potentially a partly subconscious expression from Kat for how much she's into Natani? :mrgrin:

[...]
Putting aside the question of her making them -- maybe she liked the design, maybe she wasn't really even thinking about it and made them just to make them, whatever -- the thing that's really got me scratching my head is... what's she up to on this page? Why is she briging this up?

"I made you something I think you're going to hate, and I'm going to make excuses before I even give them to you, and be ready to apologize instantly, but I'm making a point of giving it to you in front of everyone because _______"

What's she feeling, what's she thinking, what's her motivation? There's gotta be something there that I'm not getting, because Tom could have just had the panties stick out / drop out of the robe's pocket, and it would be exactly the same result. The only thing I can think of is that she intended for Natani to refuse the gift -- just look at her 'wat' reaction in the last panel, to what should be the best reaction she could really have hoped for -- but then, why? To make a point to the others by having Natani get angry at her? I really don't think that's how her mind works...

Anyone? MuonNeutrino?
]]> Twokinds search (search the comic based on art or text!)

My most recent Twokinds smutfics, newest to oldest [NSFW]:

Hayate
The Hidden User

#30 Post by Hayate »

I think Kat was being honest with her explanation of why she made them. Her facial expressions don't make me think she was joking or lying. Kat can be pretty naive, she was probably hoping giving them to Nat would turn out ok somehow.

Alternatively, she may have been hoping for a different outcome...;

Kat- here I made these for you
Nat- oh... I'd never wear these, but I'd like to see them on you ; )
Kat- *blushes*
Nat- come by my room later and show me ; )
*hands Kat the spare room key*

I could see that happening in her fantasy world xD
~Hayate~
--Moderator/Global Moderator
--

--Forum Rules--
--Moderators --
--Administrators
--