Shameless Art Theft

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

ASilvermane

Shameless Art Theft

#1 Post by ASilvermane »

Hoping this the correct section for this but I'd like to draw attention to an 'artist' on Furaffinity who identifies himself as Kracus who is blatantly tracing Tom's art from the Two Kinds comic and claiming it as his own art as well as claiming the characters as his own under different names or with only very slight modification. What's more he censoring comments which point this out and link to Tom's deviantart page so Tom can at least get proper credit but it appears he doesn't even want to give Tom credit.

The most obvious traces are of Natani and Zen which are almost completely unmodified in at least two of the pictures, but he has also traced and modified Trace Legacy and Kathrin, and he claims these characters are his and that they will be featured in his own webcomic.

His furaffinity page can be found here: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/kracus/

Lordadmiral Drake
Master

Re: Shameless Art Theft

#2 Post by Lordadmiral Drake »

Guess what:
User "Kracus" has voluntarily disabled access to their account and all of its contents.
Furcode: FCXcsp2a A C- D H+ M- P- R++ T++ W Z- Sm# RLE a cln d+ e h* i+ j+ p- sm+

I'm a Deviant now

Cyon
Templar GrandMaster

Re: Shameless Art Theft

#3 Post by Cyon »

Well geez that was fast! :o
Who even looks at signatures anyways?

Multitasking is just a way to be less efficient at two different things simultaneously

Furcode: FCWp5ad A- C->+ D H+ M- P? R++ T++ W? Z- Sm# RL- a- cl++ d+ e- f h* i++ j? p- sm-