Comic for April 1, 2017: Nibbly's Secret

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

HiseyLeSnake
Traveler

Re: Comic for April 1, 2017:

#16 Post by HiseyLeSnake »

now for they delayed April fools when we find out shes actually a dragon, and this was just to stop our suspicions!

Hayate
The Hidden User

#17 Post by Hayate »

*Facepalm*
Ok, I laughed, was not expecting that. Nibbly trades her cuteness for realism, poor thing... :squirrel:
~Hayate~
--Moderator/Global Moderator
--

--Forum Rules--
--Moderators --
--Administrators
--

Tetrahedron
Merchant

#18 Post by Tetrahedron »

:grin:

But one thing I notice: The realistic Nibbly looks a lot more like the eastern gray squirrel, while the original Nibbly has more the body of a european red squirrel...

Welsh halfwit
Citizen

Re: Comic for April 1, 2017: Nibbly's Secret

#19 Post by Welsh halfwit »

That's a Scurry-class realism Squirrel!
Corp Davidstow. Don't mess with the mouse.

IHeartMaeve
Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Maeve, obviously.

#20 Post by IHeartMaeve »

It took me about three-eighths of the day, but I finally figured out what Tom meant by saying "I told you" in today's Twitter page announcement: he said that to reveal that the description for the March 28th upload was supposed to be a method of foreshadowing the prank he'd use to end the three-year joke hiatus caused by the disastrous reception of the 2014 Saga. And I only just got it! (In my defense, this prank was good enough that it made me forget to look at his feed.)

Did anyone else get this?
Maeve is so cute, they're thinking of renaming the Pokémon Ability known as Cute Charm, so it becomes "Maeve Charm."

RowanEx
Citizen
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith

#21 Post by RowanEx »

One, that was suprising.
Two, that sandwich.
Three, apparently Nibbly can turn into a paint-like realism and it scares everyone out.
Four, tom staph pls im dying of laffter heer
~~~()~~~
Rowan Ex

furcode: FFfm2adfrw A C- D H++ M- P R+ T+++ W Z- Sm RLU a- clmn++ d- e- f+ h+ iwf++ j++ p- sm-

amenon
Grand Templar

#22 Post by amenon »

Nobody's done the twitter thing yet? Maximum squirrel.
IHeartMaeve wrote:It took me about three-eighths of the day, but I finally figured out what Tom meant by saying "I told you" in today's Twitter page announcement: he said that to reveal that the description for the March 28th upload was supposed to be a method of foreshadowing the prank he'd use to end the three-year joke hiatus caused by the disastrous reception of the 2014 Saga. And I only just got it! (In my defense, this prank was good enough that it made me forget to look at his feed.)

I think it's because he himself is in the "What if she's just a squirrel?" camp, but I don't have a cite for that. Would have been IRC or stream chat.

And it wasn't a three year hiatus. 2015 had an april fools joke joke, and 2016 had a proper april fools.
]]> Twokinds search (search the comic based on art or text!)

My most recent Twokinds smutfics, newest to oldest [NSFW]:

DragnMastralex
Apprentice

#23 Post by DragnMastralex »

that's nuts

IHeartMaeve
Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Maeve, obviously.

#24 Post by IHeartMaeve »

amenon wrote:Nobody's done the twitter thing yet? Maximum squirrel.
IHeartMaeve wrote:It took me about three-eighths of the day, but I finally figured out what Tom meant by saying "I told you" in today's Twitter page announcement: he said that to reveal that the description for the March 28th upload was supposed to be a method of foreshadowing the prank he'd use to end the three-year joke hiatus caused by the disastrous reception of the 2014 Saga. And I only just got it! (In my defense, this prank was good enough that it made me forget to look at his feed.)

I think it's because he himself is in the "What if she's just a squirrel?" camp, but I don't have a cite for that. Would have been IRC or stream chat.

And it wasn't a three year hiatus. 2015 had an april fools joke joke, and 2016 had a proper april fools.
Oh, really? Well then, I stand corrected. But, then again, those weren't in the Archives, so I never got a chance to see them. Doesn't really help that I joined the fandom somewhere between October 12 and 19 last year, only being aware of the 2014 disaster because of a Wiki. So, yeah, I apologize for the error there.
Maeve is so cute, they're thinking of renaming the Pokémon Ability known as Cute Charm, so it becomes "Maeve Charm."

Myperson54
The Imagineer

#25 Post by Myperson54 »

Wow, has it actually been that long since the three-week-long April Fool's fiasco? Jeez, I feel ancient.

I really liked this one! Nibbly looks adorable.

I am become salt, destroyer of memes

Join the Unofficial 2k Discord Channel!

MoonSticks
Master

#26 Post by MoonSticks »

Love it |D
|D :heart: MOMMY MOON :heart: |D

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

STOP FEEDING ME MARSBARS!...

Phaing
Master

#27 Post by Phaing »

Well, whatever the hell that was, it beats the hell out of the Templar Spy option.

... right?
"If you’re going to tell people the truth, you'd better make them laugh; otherwise, they will kill you."

-George Bernard Shaw